Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie (8702 Views)

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? / Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris / Macaulay Culkin,lead Actor In Popular Movie 'HOME ALONE' has aged terribly at 33 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 15, 2014
Not bad..but she needs too groom her backside..she looks OK..
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 15, 2014
marieolae:
ok story story tongue
gud morning dear
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by seankay(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2014
She aint pretty
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 15, 2014
marieolae:
yes
plz follow back, plz
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2014
englishmart:
that's because she's still 17. When she grows older, the bwest will grow bigger

I have seen 12 to 16 year olds with bigger boobs than that, hers is like that of a 9year old.
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by cupidhero(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2014
ismailaja:
wow me tooo, finally i mit somone whoz my age, plz cn we chat on bbm

lies! You suddenly turned 19 cos of a girl. you need to update your lines bro.
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2014
cupidhero:

lies! You suddenly turned 19 cos of a girl. you need to update your lines bro.
i just turned 19 diz september
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by philo3(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2014
englishmart:
if she were your sister, you would be happy her picz were posted here
hu cares
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by player007(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2014
englishmart:
I guess she's pretty looking. Walahi
Taaaaaaa. Opposite!!!!!
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2014
player007:

Taaaaaaa. Opposite!!!!!
na you get your mouthgrin

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2014
philo3:

hu cares
I care

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2014
marieolae:
Dis one does not look 17 at all. Well I guess I dnt look 19 either undecided
ismailaja:
ar u 19yrz old
marieolae:
yes
ismailaja:
wow me tooo, finally i mit somone whoz my age, plz cn we chat on bbm
ismailaja:
gud morning dear

Mallam ismailaja. Walahi, you get time

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2014
englishmart:

Mallam ismailaja. Walahi, you get time
for what
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by Francheezy(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2014
englishmart:
that's because she's still 17. When she grows older, the bwest will grow bigger

I doubt!!!
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nigerians should stop claiming what is no longer theirs! u just had to tell us that she WAS Nigerian or her parents are from Edo right? ask her anytime which country she's from and she will gladly shout AMERICA! I bet she doesnt even have the Nigerian passport anymore.
inferiority complex at it peak!
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
preciousjoz1:
Nigerians should stop claiming what is no longer theirs! u just had to tell us that she WAS Nigerian or her parents are from Edo right? ask her anytime which country she's from and she will gladly shout AMERICA! I bet she doesnt even have the Nigerian passport anymore.
inferiority complex at it peak!
so because she would claim she's from the USA now means we shouldn't give out her true profile?

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by philo3(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
englishmart:
I care
noted
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by lilkingluchev(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
wow me tooo, finally i mit somone whoz my age, plz cn we chat on bbm[/quote] ashawo ni e walahi.. undecided
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
englishmart:
so because she would claim she's from the USA now means we shouldn't give out her true profile?
bro, the point is there is nothing like true or fake profile in this case.she is an American! end of story.
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

I have seen 12 to 16 year olds with bigger boobs than that, hers is like that of a 9year old.
nine year old with boobs. :i Are you kidding me?
Those bottle corks that 12yr Old children have, are those what you call boobs

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
ismailaja:
i just turned 19 diz september
so?

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
englishmart:
so?
so? cn i mingle wit her
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
lilkingluchev:
wow me tooo, finally i mit somone whoz my age, plz cn we chat on bbm ashawo ni e walahi.. undecided
TALEYIN BAWI
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
preciousjoz1:
bro, the point is there is nothing like true or fake profile in this case.she is an American! end of story.
take it or leave it, she's a Nigerian. Or better still. A Nigerian American

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
englishmart:
nine year old with boobs. :i Are you kidding me?
Those bottle corks that 12yr Old children have, are those what you call boobs

bros, you havent seen the world.
If she wasnt a model, she would have had bigger jugs, to be a model abroad, you have to be thin, oyibo girls always believe thin is sexy, not knowing we men love big jugs and curvy girls, hence they become anorexic.
If she remained in 9ja, you for see her majingles go dey larger.
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
ismailaja:
so? cn i mingle wit her
of course

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

bros, you havent seen the world.
forget those age cheating westerners

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
englishmart:
forget those age cheating westerners

my cousin is 16, and her jugs are massive #NoIncest, thinness prevents girls from having big jugs
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

my cousin is 16, and her jugs are massive #NoIncest, thinness prevents girls from having big jugs
some thin girls have big jugs. LOL.
Check this out

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by SMALLPENIS(f): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
englishmart:
some thin girls have big jugs. LOL.
Check this out

cant you see she underwent surgery to resemble a barbie doll
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

cant you see she underwent surgery to resemble a barbie doll
o my goodness. I dont think she did

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
Mtcheww undecided and soo undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Iyanya And His Real Girlfriend / For Real? – Who Says White Women No Get Bakasi / Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.