Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings (8693 Views)

See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) / Angela Okorie Wears Cleavage-Baring Crop Top, Blasts Trolls / Bbnaija: Sir Dee And Esther Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by Gistfresh(f): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha Akide is not letting her past way her down as she released with new photos of her donning a crop top and leggings.

The reality star shared the first photo where she also asked her followers to mention her name.

In her words: “Say my name baby”

Reacting to this, embattled rapper, Naira Marley and former BBNaija housemate, Sir Dee were found in the comment section calling out the controversial serial entrepreneur’s name.

Naira Marley wrote: “Taaaachhhaaaaa”

While Sir Dee wrote: “Super T”

See the post and photos below:
http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/10/naira-marley-sir-dee-react-to-sexy.html

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by TollaniWestagro: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
infact, this news has brought a change to the whole of my community after reading it

10 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by judgementyard(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Whao!
Great news!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by BiggerbossAmani(m): 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
She's moving I believe
Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by oneman2k7: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
oh my God Nigeria is now better. Thanks to Tacha

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by Olayinka8793(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
I just showed this post mama Tunde the eatery owner and she award me free food per day till the rest of the year.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by Opportuneke(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
Chaaiiii Naija..

See Teasing!!!

Later dem go say she dey smell...

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by Maxmilliano111: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
After seeing this news i just received an alert of 1000000000# thanks OP

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by KingLennon(m): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
I don't watch BBN but I just love this girl. She's just minding her business and making her money grin
Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by Sirmuel1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Stupid comments up there. grin
Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by YurFatHer: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
wow... after reading the news, my wife got pregnant. thanks so much
Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by WalkerMichael(m): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
I showed this post to my dog, he is now a Lion!!!
Thanks so much cool

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by finalboss(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
WalkerMichael:
I showed this post to my dog, he is now a Lion!!!
Thanks so much cool
congratulations bro grin omg really happy for you cheesy
Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by 1shortblackboy: 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
I read this news and instantly got a multi million dollar contract. Thank u tacha
Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by kestolove95(m): 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
I read d news and boko haram surrendered
Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by Luckysbab: 12:35am On Oct 30, 2019
Where's the appeal here though? People Deceiving People, abi na Yeyebrity Deceiving Yeyebrity.
Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by ednut1(m): 4:20am On Oct 30, 2019
Instagram screenshoter parading as a blogger. Grow up
Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 30, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] shocked

I read this news and I became an angel.
I show this thread to esther bbn and she develop heart attack. Ewoooo.
Tachaaa the nightmare of esther bbn.
Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by Onyi22(f): 7:46am On Oct 30, 2019
What's smelling?
Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by cybriz82(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2019
She dn dey come back to her real self small small..very soon no more bra again..
Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by BluntBoy(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2019
TollaniWestagro:
infact, this news has brought a change to the whole of my community after reading it

cheesy
Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by Chillflamz(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2019
Read this news and i just gained admission into the university of my choice bless you tacha
Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by Drkeo: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
Cool
Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by mzBEAM(f): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Thunder fire the mod that will move this scrap to FP.

I spit on his/her bald head in advance.

Balderdash.
Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by Coldie(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tachas Instagram has been deactivated
Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by Olufela30: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
THIS ONE IS STILL SMELLING.

MONEY SMELL.
Re: Naira Marley, Sir Dee React To Sexy Photos Of Tacha Wearing Crop Top, Leggings by Ifeoluwaseun(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
tacha tacha

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News; Patience Ozokwor Critically Sick In The Hospital. / Black Ink, Donna Lombardi, Has Reacted To Her Leaked Sextape / little Kim Looks Like Wax Stature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.