Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Dealing With A Snoring Partner - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With A Snoring Partner (29536 Views)

Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 15, 2014
englishmart:
I put my voice recorder on, place it beside my pillow, then sleep. I've done it several times. I no dey hear any sound. cheesy

I also did d same 4 ma broda once, bt d voice recorder didnt really bring out d sound of d snoring i heard, so he ended up nt believing me wen i told him....
So, voice recorder doesnt provide u wit gud evidences of snoring bro.. Im sure u tried that means because mayb someone once told u that u do snore. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by tbagjames(m): 5:59am On Oct 15, 2014
GEJ has been trying to make to make Nigeria snore-free with his FRESH AIR transformation agenda since 2010.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by hapiness44(f): 6:03am On Oct 15, 2014
Mum and Dad snore a lot,its like a competition between them...lol...but the one that bothers me now is my younger bro,Morning,afternoon and night he snores anytime he sleeps,he his not fat at all..he is just 21 and he snores this loud,I wonder what will happen when he gets married.. Is snoring hereditary?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by englishmart(m): 6:12am On Oct 15, 2014
Segirl18:

I also did d same 4 ma broda once, bt d voice recorder didnt really bring out d sound of d snoring i heard, so he ended up nt believing me wen i told him....
So, voice recorder doesnt provide u wit gud evidences of snoring bro.. Im sure u tried that means because mayb someone once told u that u do snore. Lol
nobody told me I snore. Just that I wanted to be sure

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by HouseOfEcstasy: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2014
Ok
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by unmask: 6:31am On Oct 15, 2014
simple beejay or cuninilingus every night works magic
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by daveP(m): 6:36am On Oct 15, 2014
Snoring.

Wait o. So some peeps here will now consider snoring before choosing a partner. Smh!

This laziness of wanting perfectly-baked bread. You can work on a snoring partner and if he/she doesnt, then fine. Snoring isnt a way to consider a partner.

Besides i havent snored

verdict of witness in 8yrs(cousins, friends, brothers, sisters, etc)

morning!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 15, 2014
I hate someone snoring beside me, sometimes i feel like killing the person with a pillow.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Kimoni: 6:40am On Oct 15, 2014
Na to dey pinch dey go oo, person wey say im mama no go sleep, im sef no go use eye see sleep undecided

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by OpalBee(f): 6:46am On Oct 15, 2014
Hubby snores..My 1-year old snores as well...I do nudge both of them a bit at night so they can change gear...

Some nights, I get some better sleep in the parlour before later joining them in the room. Their snoring isn't an issue if I'm exhausted though..

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by lalasticlala(m): 7:00am On Oct 15, 2014
abbeyoye2001:
Have been having issues with people that snores until I had a son that snores every night after playing all day in school. I can't kick him out. I have to adapt sha. Lol

lol
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by homesteady(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2014
I'll have to start putting a non- snoring partner in my prayer points because I don't like that stuff!
When my room mate start snoring, I use to knack his head oh!
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by lalasticlala(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2014
saints2:
My uncle has a Ph.D is snoring. His snoring can alter someone's destiny, he has different range of gears from whistle to slow motion to the violent type. I dont like sleeping to him at all.

lwkmh

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by lalasticlala(m): 7:19am On Oct 15, 2014
pekelepekele:
Only fat people snore and they fart too while sleeping.

[size=4pt]Fat girls are good for short rest lepa for day break [/size]

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2014
I once had a die hard snore guru room mate...
he got the room and I'm a scouter...

so,I had to abide by his rules without blinking..
in order not to feel a thing,I had to sleep early...
I wanted to help him stop snoring but I got kicked out..
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by JohnEazy(m): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2014
All those pple whose snores has bass line....in key C

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by InvertedHammer: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2014
/
Possible Obstructive Sleep Apnea.

Consider Sleep Study...

then CPAP therapy @ NOC/sleep PRN

\
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Obinoscopy(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

You don't know that for a fact.Have you recorded youself sleeping?
If I snore, someone would have told me.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by tohshine(m): 7:39am On Oct 15, 2014
I don't have any problems. With snoring people grin when I get in bed I sleep comfortably
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by jobakademy: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2014
encourage him/her to do more exercise and eat more of fruits
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by 1one: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2014
hapiness44:
Mum and Dad snore a lot,its like a competition between them...lol...but the one that bothers me now is my younger bro,Morning,afternoon and night he snores anytime he sleeps,he his not fat at all..he is just 21 and he snores this loud,I wonder what will happen when he gets married.. Is snoring hereditary?

So it can be inferred that you snore too right? grin
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Anka(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2014
Just give your partner a friendly tap to enable him or her change position. A violent tap is what gets ur partner angry. It works. Everyone snores without knowing so u v to be considerate as everyone has diffenrt work activity which could be tidious. Pls friendly tap and talk heart to heart with your partner about it.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Dcaliphate(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2014
thankfully i dont snore,... but i drool and i dont know how to stop it
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 15, 2014
Thank u so much,i raised dis issue somtyms ago in Romance thread & most pple wer jus castigatin me as if its not an important issue
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm...... Will always apply earpieces?

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by 1one: 8:06am On Oct 15, 2014
I don't think there's anything wrong in married couples sleeping in different rooms IF AND ONLY IF snoring of either partner is the cause.

I would love my wife till infinity but if she snores so loud as to disturb my sleep.... Then sweet, you're so leaving this bed... I can sneak into her bed every now and again for some midnight "action".. After that I fly back to my bed.

I had a room mate while serving, that snored like crazy, he was on the big side, so I guess generally fat people snore more.. I just couldn't stand it.... I'm a very very light sleeper, so the faintest sound wakes me up.... Anytime he starts snoring I either prod him a bit or hit his mattress, he stops for a while but continues.. It was such a frustrating experience... I was too delighted when he told us he was leaving the family house... Even though I later left too but wheeeeeew!!!!

Nobody deserves to be denied a peaceful sleep, I don't snore, I've had enough room mates through school and service year to attest to that, but if I did and I got married... I would by myself, carry myself to another room... Love conquers all quite alright, but when your body needs sleep and rest of mind... Love cannot block out the gravel-like sounds of a snoring partner.

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by lalasticlala(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2014
Anka:
Just give your partner a friendly tap to enable him or her change position. A violent tap is what gets ur partner angry. It works. Everyone snores without knowing so u v to be considerate as everyone has diffenrt work activity which could be tidious. Pls friendly tap and talk heart to heart with your partner about it.

u may keep tapping him although d night bcs after few seconds of being quiet, he will resume again.
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by Ashkormissy(f): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2014
urhoboman:
snoring is a NO NO for me. I guess all big/fat guys/ladies snores.
Dats a totally wrong notion. Snoring doesnt occur wif only fat pple. Infact, not all fat pple snore....
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by pyyxxaro: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2014
Its very easy shocked !! Just get 4 healthy soldier ants !! Sprinkle 2 on the chest and sprinkle the other 2 either on his ukwu or her ukwu .. Wait for few minutes , u wud be glad you did cry .. If symptoms persist , visit ur family native doctor immediately tongue
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by lalasticlala(m): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2014
1one:
I don't think there's anything wrong in married couples sleeping in different rooms IF AND ONLY IF snoring of either partner is the cause.

I would love my wife till infinity but if she snores so loud as to disturb my sleep.... Then sweet, you're so leaving this bed... I can sneak into her bed every now and again for some midnight "action".. After that I fly back to my bed.

I had a room mate while serving, that snored like crazy, he was on the big side, so I guess generally fat people snore more.. I just couldn't stand it.... I'm a very very light sleeper, so the faintest sound wakes me up.... Anytime he starts snoring I either prod him a bit or hit his mattress, he stops for a while but continues.. It was such a frustrating experience... I was too delighted when he told us he was leaving the family house... Even though I later left too but wheeeeeew!!!!

Nobody deserves to be denied a peaceful sleep, I don't snore, I've had enough room mates through school and service year to attest to that, but if I did and I got married... I would by myself, carry myself to another room... Love conquers all quite alright, but when your body needs sleep and rest of mind... Love cannot block out the gravel-like sounds of a snoring partner.

so on point. well stated
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by hapiness44(f): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2014
1one:

So it can be inferred that you snore too right? grin
lol...when I am asleep, I can't hear myself so I don't know..lol
Re: Dealing With A Snoring Partner by nataisha(f): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2014
I hate people that snores. dats why I cant date any big fat guys cus dey all snore. hmmmmm its disgusting. but come to think of it what if ur parent snores? cry I guess u just av to leave with it learn hw to ignore the snore nd sleep for those who are trap with snoring partner just learn hw to cheesy am sorrrrrrryyyyyyy hahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations / Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. / My Divorce Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.