Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate (14703 Views)

How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? / Dealing With A Snoring Partner / Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Tascocent(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2012
Abeg i need help cos dis my cousin don't want mi 2 enjoy my sleep, read or du anytin serious while he is sleeping. I don tire..........
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
Make him/her understand the risks associated with snoring (Obstructive Sleep Apnea); e.g OSA increases the risk of hypertension, arrhythmias, myocardial infarction, stroke, sudden cardiac death and heart failure.

If snoring persist after this tutorial, take a bus to Ojuelegba, Lagos and get a 3D whip (koboko).
#you know what to do with it.

13 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Tascocent(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2012
acidosis™:
Make him/her understand the risks associated with snoring (Obstructive Sleep Apnea); e.g OSA increases the risk of hypertension, arrhythmias, myocardial infarction, stroke, sudden cardiac death and heart failure.

If snoring persist after this tutorial, take a bus to Ojuelegba, Lagos and get a 3D whip (koboko).
#you know what to do with it.
L̳̿Ö̤̣̇=D:Dː̗̀(=)))ː̖́(=|smiley<3<3Ö̤̣̇L̳̿. I laff in ijaw language.........no p thanks.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by greatgod2012(f): 1:18am On Dec 21, 2012
From experience, snoring has to do with tiredness and position of sleeping, anytime im so tired or i sleep lying with my back, i will definately snore, so, i will recomend what my hubby usually do when i snore..........the day i snore, he will wake me up and ask me to sleep and lie with my side, it has always worked, u too can try it, love conquers all, apart from waking me up to ask me to change my sleeping position, he never complain about it, only when he want to crack jokes, e.g, when im being too busy, he can say, stop overworking yourself o,because when you are so tired, u snores.....blah blah blah.
May God help us all.
Btw, im not a heavy snorer o, let nobody shout on me o.
P. S........i dont think snorers know that they snore until they are told, like my own case, i dont know i snore until im told.

32 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Bacteriocin(m): 2:07am On Dec 21, 2012
greatgod2012: From experience, snoring has to do with tiredness and position of sleeping, anytime im so tired or i sleep lying with my back, i will definately snore, so, i will recomend what my hubby usually do when i snore..........the day i snore, he will wake me up and ask me to sleep and lie with my side, it has always worked, u too can try it, love conquers all, apart from waking me up to ask me to change my sleeping position, he never complain about it, only when he want to crack jokes, e.g, when im being too busy, he can say, stop overworking yourself o,because when you are so tired, u snores.....blah blah blah.
May God help us all.
P. S........i dont think snorers know that they snore until they are told, like my own case, i dont know i snore until im told.
You lye here o. If you are a destined snorer, if you like, turn 720 degree, you go dey snore ni.

4 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Tascocent(m): 2:24am On Dec 21, 2012
Dis 1 don pass bcare ful o......cos any style or position na carry go.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Tascocent(m): 2:25am On Dec 21, 2012
@ greatGod2012...na 2day. Dis 1 don pass bcare ful o......cos any style or position na carry go.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by greatgod2012(f): 2:38am On Dec 21, 2012
@ greatGod2012...na 2day. Dis 1 don pass bcare ful o......cos any style or position na carry go

You lye here o. If you are a destined snorer, if you like, turn 720 degree, you go dey snore ni.

In that case, since you are not a couple, you can separate your bed.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2012
greatgod2012: From experience, snoring has to do with tiredness and position of sleeping, anytime im so tired or i sleep lying with my back, i will definately snore, so, i will recomend what my hubby usually do when i snore..........the day i snore, he will wake me up and ask me to sleep and lie with my side, it has always worked, u too can try it, love conquers all, apart from waking me up to ask me to change my sleeping position, he never complain about it, only when he want to crack jokes, e.g, when im being too busy, he can say, stop overworking yourself o,because when you are so tired, u snores.....blah blah blah.
May God help us all.

grin grin

wat a lovely family! smiley hmmm, greatgod, ayam jealous.... I need to marry too ooo!

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 21, 2012
My girlfriend and i stay in the same place and so anytime she starts snoring,ill leave her in the bedroom and go and sleep in the sittingroom,when she wakes up and finds me in the sittingroom,she makes a conscious effort to stop snoring
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2012
Tascocent: Abeg i need help cos dis my cousin don't want mi 2 enjoy my sleep, read or du anytin serious while he is sleeping. I don tire..........

Slap the e diiot! grin grin grin
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Shaw007(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2012
May God help us all.
Lock-up Oh . . . My guy can sLeep on d best bed/position in d worLd,and he'LL stILL snore

person wey go snore go snore
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Shaw007(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2012
I recommend two doses of sLap **every 3hrs(in extreme cases) . . .subconsciousLy he'LL stOp snoring . . .trust me,it worKsgrin

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2012
Chok socks on his or her mouth.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Abali1(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2012
I used to find people that snore irritating, until my girlfriend told me that I do snore. Anyway my late dad used to snore heavily.

4 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2012
Cul, for me o,wat i do normally do is start my own fight too, start giving blow to d person, but if it doesn't work, i wil pull off his nicker and rubb his dick, i m sure d person's gonna wake up!

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by pboiskinpy(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2012
As d person de snore eeh!,jux snore ur own n make sure u d snore pass am...dat time he go wake and both of u no go sleep...#jux passing

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Tolexander: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2012
i always use a towel to cover his mouth and nose so that the snore wont sound out.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by patholaw: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2012
God save me wen i marry so it wldnt be a snoring bedmate. grin
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by pekelepekele(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2012
Tascocent: Abeg i need help cos dis my cousin don't want mi 2 enjoy my sleep, read or du anytin serious while he is sleeping. I don tire..........

eh yah poverty, You are living in a single room apartment . Your problem is poverty not the snorer but for the main time let earpiece be your friend with lovely music playing

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by mascot87(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2012
Get yourself an ear muff. That would really help, no matter the noise around me,with my ear muff I sleep comfortably

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Valiantvaliant(m): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2012
Drock4christ: Cul, for me o,wat i do normally do is start my own fight too, start giving blow to d person, but if it doesn't work, i wil pull off his nicker and rubb his dick, i m sure d person's gonna wake up!
Are you G.ay?

3 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by AGgal(f): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2012
I despise snoring. Tah! Me n u no go sleep cos i'll keep pushing n kicking
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by pyyxxaro: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2012
For a guy , put 2 unhappy soldier ants inside his boxers grin, by the time he gets the sting on his scrotum shocked , he wud never snore around u tongue cry........... Try it , its fun lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Iaz93: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2012
Drock4christ: Cul, for me o,wat i do normally do is start my own fight too, start giving blow to d person, but if it doesn't work, i wil pull off his nicker and rubb his dick, i m sure d person's gonna wake up!
WTF! You gay?
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by BasseyJ(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2012
My roommate in school snores, when he starts snoring, i'll wake him up, if he sleeps and snores again, i'll wake him again, over and over again. Till i sleep, then he can snore all he likes
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2012
Am yet to find a solution to that, just stay awake and when the person snores, beat am e go stop and you sleep for like 2mins before you wake up to continue the beating
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Artlove(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2012
Stop takin cold water. wink
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by dopeJemi: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2012
tap him on d Leg, I swear it works Like magic

I tot it was a joke untiL I tried it 5times on mah sis n friend, when hez snoring, tap him on d Leg.

If he no stop, put knockout n rocket 4 Im mouth

Or put 2 drops of acid soLution in his tongue

Or tie his throat wiv barb wire

U go surprise say d next night e no go snore, na cough he go dey cough
undecided grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Emmy9ite(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2012
Get used to it or just as someone has rightly said, let ur earpiece be in ur ears always.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by HuJJC(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2012
Pinch him or her...so hard!lol
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Dreyl(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2012
pboiskinpy:
As d person de snore eeh!,jux snore ur own n make sure u d snore pass am...dat time he go wake and both of u no go sleep...#jux passing
lol u bad oh...‎شحفد‎

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real Nigerian Housewives Of The United Kingdom! / Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? / Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.