Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! (2299 Views)

Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. / Oh Hell No / What The Artiste Mamas Don't Even Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by tosinadeda: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2008
Aks u be fool i swear evry1 on this music forum knows its only skingo that screams white lexus "he neva evn mentiond jeep" so wuts ur point?
Try again jare
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by AfrknKngs(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2008
what? don't EVEN try! shocked that was the whole reason there was a big issue going on NL that eldee had to delete the thread! You and SKINGO were bragging about all the stuffs y'all had and how mode and AKS were broke and etc. . . Common now. . . No deh form all of a sudden! But u know what? It's whatever! My point is, no deh go around deh insult people of their opinions just because they no deh agree with you!

for ex 1.: tosinadeda: Sauce kid is amazing. . . bla bla bla. . .
some ID: Well I don't think it is. . . Sauce is not all that!
tosinadeda: Ur papa! U no get life!

ex 2.: some ID: I think AKS go hard. . .
some ID 2: Mode9 all the way!
tosinadeda: Una papa! rugged and Saucekid. . . (and more insults. . .)
skingo: U must be deaf or you must not know shit about music. . . go jump off a bridge or I go jam you with my "White Lexus" grin

and gbam! beef starts!

To be honest, I kept it cool but then when it hit me that y'all juss got nothing else better to do than diss other peeps opinions on this forum, I decided to play along with y'alls game! yes I created an africankings ID to represent for ma peeps but at the same time I knew y'all would have sumtn fly to say about it! Normally I would ignore it (and so did everybody else) but I think that's what gave y'all da balls to keep dissing peeps up in here. . . so shud I let y'all rest? hell 2 da motherfukkin NO! U start respectin others opinion and ama do da same! but u go on and start talking down, ama show u how it feels mayne! And that's just me keeping it real!
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by AfrknKngs(m): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2008
tosinadeda:

Aks u be fool i swear evry1 on this music forum knows its only skingo that screams white lexus "he never evn mentiond jeep" so wuts ur point?
Try again jare

U know u's a mother fukkin lie!!! U don;t remember him saying it?? Lemme refresh ya memories!! This is why I hate liars like you! U have to lie to bakk yourself up! Itz just a shame eldee deleted da other topic. . . but this came from your man Skingo! MENTIONING JEEP!!!

"u this bastard. i have a plasma tv, backyard, boysquarters, 3 bedroom, xbox 360, ps 3 and a lexus rx330 jeep (that i paid my own money for)
trust me I'm not homeless. i shelter people. salaam. no be say shoot bird. u no fit."

don't believe me? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=135654.msg2282756#msg2282756

got proof! So don't even try fam!
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by arramyjay: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Wow. . . Should I even get @ you for that? Is it even necessary? Like I said, I didnt dig up his picture. . . But since I got a hold of it I aint finnuh let it go! Tosin was da one talking about his 3 story building, lex, jeep and etc. . . talking bout he would run peeps over this and that! He goes clubbin, he got da guap! He and SKINGO are da big shit in OGBA! Now that da pix prove different, he can't back himself up but y'all want to feel sympathy towards him? Fukk out of hurr. . . If u wan call it immature, u gon ahead but as far as am concerned, this nigga will be stopped in order to gain peace in this Nairaland! I will not let this go till he decides to chill and respect peeps on Naira land! If u don't know how this started then I suggest u go check out : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-193258.0.html

Before u start running ur mouth like a dumm ass!!! talk about I should grow hair? It's called a taper for ur sorry ass' information!

Oh my referring to someone as a dumb ass is very mean Where are your manners?Oh i did check the topic link you posted,tosin only asked a question and super pap in his uncouth manner started posting tosin's picture and you joined in,anyway that is no concern of mine,my concern is this topic,why are you so mean?And it will also do you a lot of good if you don't push the limits of your vocabs.And please note that on this forum i don't run my mouth ok i simply type,and taper hmm doesnt work for U Leave tosin the hell alone.
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by tosinadeda: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2008
Aks so u know say na skingo dey talk all those things!
U come lie say na me all because u wan fal my hand!
That aint pure @ all.
Besides dnt post how i yah peeps,dnt use examples!
Show me d links of those yabs and tel me u wnt find urself in it also,doing the same thing u accuse me off!
Aks u of all peeps know dat i dey sumtimes calm skingo down,u come dey Bleep up like say u be pikin!
Bleep U!

ps. If i was ashamed of those pics,it wnt be on fb!
Normally i wnt b bodered they are here,but d fact dat u av to lie is annoyn!
Bleep u and ur mothafukn aks!
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by AfrknKngs(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2008
shegirl71:

Oh my referring to someone as a dumb ass is very mean Where are your manners?Oh i did check the topic link you posted,tosin only asked a question and super pap in his uncouth manner started posting tosin's picture and you joined in,anyway that is no concern of mine,my concern is this topic,why are you so mean?And it will also do you a lot of good if you don't push the limits of your vocabs.And please note that on this forum i don't run my mouth ok i simply type,and taper hmm doesnt work for U Leave tosin the hell alone.

Like I said, it is clear that you are just feeling sorry for him. . . but it's all good! I will most def try not to be mean! just cause you say so wink but as long as u caution your dudes aswell!

tosinadeda:

Aks so u know say na skingo dey talk all those things!
U come lie say na me all because u wan fal my hand!
That aint pure @ all.
Besides dnt post how i yah peeps,dnt use examples!
Show me d links of those yabs and tel me u wnt find yourself in it also,doing the same thing u accuse me off!
Aks u of all peeps know that i dey sumtimes calm skingo down,u come dey mess up like say u be pikin!
mess U!

ps. If i was ashamed of those pics,it wnt be on fb!
Normally i wnt b bodered they are here,but d fact that u av to lie is annoyn!
mess u and ur mothafukn aks!

Dude! there was a point I even said, I respected you! but the fact that you keep disrespecting peeps is what annoys me! I won't be bothered to be looking for places where you said what but like I was saying, you have no rights calling people jobless because we have a lil disagreement on certain things! It just aint cool fam and if you look @ it, we all been keeping it cool till u started again! All I'm saying is, if you learn to act right, ama chill on ur case! plain n simple! No just deh form for NL and keep it real bro!

Lol. . . I gotta admit tho, Superpap got me rolling for real grin But it's all good! U chill I chill we all chill. . . Keep talking down, them best believe ama come @ you. Real Talk! and posting about how u deh yab peeps? Comon, u act like say I deh make am up! lol
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by tosinadeda: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2008
U know if u dnt post the link where u claim i said i av everything,
URE A BASTARD!
and u'll die a pathetic liar!
U know wut? U didnt dis cos i yab,u lied jst 2 make urself happy!
To think that u yab more than i do is even more revealing!
I remember myself and skingo been bannd as an example 4 a week! While u and java had freedom!
So wuts all d eldee did nothin and bla bla?
Like i said b4,if u cnt post those links where u claimed/lied i said i av and dat
URE A BASTARD!
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by kaypumpin2(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2008
KAY PUMPIN U HAVE THE NERVES TO CALL SOMEONE JOBLESS AND ALL OF UNA THEY HERE THEY YABB EACH OTHER, PURE MUGOON,

I actually was going to say something about what u just wrote, but then i realised if i respond to that, I'm just as dumb and retarded as u are, I READ what U WROTE THEN READ what AFRKNKNGS WROTE AND MY GUY SORRY TO SAY THAT U ARE EITHER NOT FROM EARTH TO BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, OR U ARE JUST BLINDED BY FLOWSHOWS privates SLAPPING THE MESS OUT UR MOUTH, DIMWIT,

Your best shot is tickling!Hilarious grin

In one breathe u wldnt respond and yet in another u decided to exhibit ur irascibility.Yeah i understand!When prophylactic failed to carry out what they were supposed to do on an embryo,the results we av are people like u. tongue.World wide web is a good place to let it out son.Be my guest.

@afrking

U seem more rational.What am trynna tell u is what the lady is sayin,come of the picture postin.Frm the picture u seem to be older than him but u aint actin that.So what the diff btw a score and 10 in 2 places then?

Tosin

make u sef cool down,u too yarb true true,but u be fine boy small wink
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by tosinadeda: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2008
I rest my case!
Jst had 2 show dat this guy is a liar!
Notin 4rm me on this topic anymore!
Unless u wnt more pics
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by AfrknKngs(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2008
kay_pumpin:

Your best shot is tickling!Hilarious grin

In one breathe u wldnt respond and yet in another u decided to exhibit ur irascibility.Yeah i understand!When prophylactic failed to carry out what they were supposed to do on an embryo,the results we av are people like u. tongue.World wide web is a good place to let it out son.Be my guest.

@afrking

U seem more rational.What am trynna tell u is what the lady is sayin,come of the picture postin.Frm the picture u seem to be older than him but u aint actin that.So what the diff between a score and 10 in 2 places then?

Tosin

make u sef cool down,u too yarb true true,but u be fine boy small wink

and u prolly right, I cud be older than him. . . but sumtimes u gotta stoop to their level to show da level of their futility being displayed online! Tried many other ways to reason with them but it seems like it was pointless! Now should I have ignored tosin? Yes! But would it stop him from cursing people out? NO! But it's funny how whenever they isult people, the only ones to always co-sign are peeps like skingo, flowshow, or hegirl! But I know it's just out of pity that you feel like you have to lie to him to make him feel better!

tosinadeda:

I rest my case!
Jst had 2 show that this guy is a liar!
Notin from me on this topic anymore!
Unless u wnt more pics

And why should I lie about anything? what do I have to lose? U said what u said and I aint finnuh stunt or make shit up u dimwit!! U are imprudent, an insult and an ignominy to this thread! Looking at your picture, it reeks of poverty, fake, fraud, scum and a LIAR!!! So my friend, I humbly ask you to go Fukk urself!! If you aint got anything better to do than to talk down, then so be it! As far as we all know u's all talk, I am hereby satisfied! Lemme catch you talk down again and I go text you slap!
Olodo!

P.S.: If you do want this beef to end, all u gotta do is keep it cool and respect urself! U in a big man's turf and I suggest u act like one too then we can all be mature and start respecting one another! Is that fair enough? GREAT! grin
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by kaypumpin2(m): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2008
AfrknKngs:

and u prolly right, I cud be older than him. . . but sumtimes u gotta stoop to their level to show da level of their futility being displayed online! Tried many other ways to reason with them but it seems like it was pointless! Now should I have ignored tosin? Yes! But would it stop him from cursing people out? NO! But it's funny how whenever they isult people, the only ones to always co-sign are peeps like skingo, flowshow, or hegirl! But I know it's just out of pity that you feel like you have to lie to him to make him feel better!

And why should I lie about anything? what do I have to lose? U said what u said and I aint finnuh stunt or make shit up u dimwit!! U are imprudent, an insult and an ignominy to this thread! Looking at your picture, it reeks of poverty, fake, fraud, scum and a LIAR!!! So my friend, I humbly ask you to go Fukk yourself!! If you aint got anything better to do than to talk down, then so be it! As far as we all know u's all talk, I am hereby satisfied! let me catch you talk down again and I go text you slap!
Olodo!

P.S.: If you do want this beef to end, all u gotta do is keep it cool and respect yourself! U in a big man's turf and I suggest u act like one too then we can all be mature and start respecting one another! Is that fair enough? GREAT! grin

Now dnt put words in my mouf dawg!Hes sure cute,but in a funny way grin smiley
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by FLOWSHOW: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2008
its so suprising that africankigs would rep south side and still be a nigerian bastard in yankee. boy you are so immatured and u have just made tosinadeda very popular . my sista in unilag said she has seen that guy tosin in unilag b4.

@tosin
are u a student in lag
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by walttt(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2008
man this is funny, i dont know what to say.
been following Tosin's remarks but on those beef threads, but it aint like he meant those insults.
To me, its just a way of showing passion for what u believe in , or better put, charismatic fanaticism.

AKS, u registered on NL on ma bday so man i think dat makes me like ya. But i really am not a sucker for Mode9, 'spite of the fact that me's a Gunner n he did a song for us.

Tosin i luv ur passion for Ruggedy n Sauce, cos i'm feeling them too n i'm tilted to their side.

So what's so funny bout Tosin's pics? Whatever happened to being real n posting crazy, cute real life depicting pics? hell, i got this pic i took after my endurance trek in the NYSC, where we were given glucose powder n i placed it in ma thumb n near my nose like i was sniffing coke, coke i aint ne'er seen in ma life. U guys ll prolly call me an addict if i uploaded it then.

I'm so confused here, looks like i done digressed. Could we just pls squash dis beef? tho i'm enjoyin it!
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by tosinadeda: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2008
@flowshow
u cnt be serious jare,lag na big place o!
Jst finishd 4rm there last mnth.

@walttt
tnx jare

@shegirl
free d guy jare,he aint worth it.
He keeps talkn respect this and dat and yet all uve gotn 4rm him is insult and disrespect 4 airing ur opinion
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by AfrknKngs(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2008
tosinadeda:

@flowshow
u cnt be serious jare,lag na big place o!
Jst finishd from there last mnth.

@walttt
tnx jare

@shegirl
free d guy jare,he aint worth it.
He keeps talkn respect this and that and yet all uve gotn from him is insult and disrespect 4 airing ur opinion

Dude! Do u not get it?? U called me a bastard and there for a shot you right back! If u can't read then u need to stay in school! If u disrespect, so shall you be disrespected! Get it? How hard is that? NDU! am not worth it yet u still throw fly comments twrds me! Talk bout contradiction! I must be worth it then. shocked

walttt:

man this is funny, i don't know what to say.
been following Tosin's remarks but on those beef threads, but it aint like he meant those insults.
To me, its just a way of showing passion for what u believe in , or better put, charismatic fanaticism.

AKS, u registered on NL on ma bday so man i think that makes me like ya. But i really am not a sucker for Mode9, 'spite of the fact that me's a Gunner n he did a song for us.

Tosin i love ur passion for Ruggedy n Sauce, because i'm feeling them too n i'm tilted to their side.

So what's so funny bout Tosin's pics? Whatever happened to being real n posting crazy, cute real life depicting pics? hell, i got this pic i took after my endurance trek in the NYSC, where we were given glucose powder n i placed it in ma thumb n near my nose like i was sniffing coke, coke i aint ne'er seen in ma life. U guys ll prolly call me an addict if i uploaded it then.

I'm so confused here, looks like i done digressed. Could we just please squash this beef? tho i'm enjoyin it!

I got you, but u need to tell ya boy to chill!

FLOWSHOW:

its so suprising that africankigs would rep south side and still be a nigerian bastard in yankee. boy you are so immatured and u have just made tosinadeda very popular . my sista in unilag said she has seen that guy tosin in unilag before.

@tosin
are u a student in lag
E no go better for you!
let me put it like this! You're a mistake and guess what? Your son will be a bastard (If God blesses you with one!) Why am I the immature one just because I thought that pic was hilarious? In return you diss and insult me! And that makes you more mature? Check yourself! See how stupid you are? I pity you!
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by tosinadeda: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2008
Lmfao!
Age is really only a number
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by AfrknKngs(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2008
I agree. . . U never know! U might be even older than me! grin
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by walttt(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2008
AfrknKngs:

I agree. . . U never know! U might be even older than me! grin
more like aki n pawpaw, grin grin grin whose ages u'd ne'er know if u werent told.
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by AfrknKngs(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2008
walttt:

more like aki n pawpaw, grin grin grin whose ages u'd ne'er know if u werent told.

lol. . . abi?
Re: Hell No! Don't Even Think About It! by arramyjay: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Like I said, it is clear that you are just feeling sorry for him. . . but it's all good! I will most def try not to be mean! just cause you say so wink but as long as u caution your dudes aswell!

Oh cry Bite me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola's New Video :( / Jesse Jagz Vs. M.i, In Overkilling (djinee) / Hot!!! Download Awilo Longomba – Bundelele [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.