Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,721 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help (2289 Views)

10 Bed Time Habbits Ruining Your Restfull Sleep / Help: Pot Belly Is Ruining My Life / Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by sirrinky: 7:17am On Oct 15, 2014
Hello
Re: Help by 1stola: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2014
Google is your friend before ..
Re: Help by Abbey2sam(m): 7:39am On Oct 15, 2014
You should see a doc
Re: Help by Adedayo516(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2014
This isn't eczema... It's a different skin infection.. Go see a doctor real quick..
Re: Help by Dejohnbull: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2014
sirrinky:
Hey guys,please I neeed a medication that can clear my skin of this light kinda shiny patches on my skin.It looks like eczema but it doesn't itch and its almost filled my back n chest completely.The baffling thing is that I'm quite a neat freak.I rarely use my underwears twice without washing and I don't work in places that put me in contact with that much dirt so I really can't explain how I got this. My personal hygiene levels re also quite high so I'm quite perplexed.
Make hydrawlic ur permanent cream for one month, use it allover ur body beware of eyes.
Re: Help by dennykel60: 5:58am On Oct 16, 2014
Get Defender and omega plus and thank me. I give you 1week...whatsapp or call 08136478517
Re: Help by lillyjane(f): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2014
sirrinky:
Hey guys,please I neeed a medication that can clear my skin of this light kinda shiny patches on my skin.It looks like eczema but it doesn't itch and its almost filled my back n chest completely.The baffling thing is that I'm quite a neat freak.I rarely use my underwears twice without washing and I don't work in places that put me in contact with that much dirt so I really can't explain how I got this. My personal hygiene levels re also quite high so I'm quite perplexed.

There are so many tested and proving natural home remedies for you. Just a click on http://www..com/practical-home-remedies-for-eczema will give you a permanent solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help by Exjoker(m): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
Try Biocoten: it is an anti-eczematmous cream , its very effective against all types of eczema. its round N300 in my side here thou

1 Like

Re: Help by OasisMedSpa: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
sirrinky:

you can try our Medicated Cream: Is formulated to sooth and heal all skin types, rashes due to eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. call 08063591032
Re: Help by lillyjane(f): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hello dear;

First of all, note that eczema is a chronic problem that causes inflammation of the skin’s outer layer. Eczema can be caused by excessive stress, allergies, dehydration, dandruff, changes in weather, hormonal changes in the body and other factors. Symptoms of eczema include redness, itching, dryness, blistering, bleeding and scabbing. Often eczema leaves behind ugly scars, which take a lot of time to disappear if not treated.

Do either of the following
Instead of using antibiotics or lotions, try some of these easy natural treatments for eczema scars. These treatments can give you relief from pain and itching associated with eczema and lighten or eliminate unsightly scars.

Mix aloe vera gel with vitamin E oil to form a thin paste and apply it to the scarred skin. Leave it on overnight and in the morning wash it off with warm water.

You can apply aloe vera gel directly to the affected areas. The anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties in aloe vera will reduce the irritation caused by eczema and will gradually fade the dark scars. Repeat the procedure daily until the scarring is gone completely.

click http://www..com/practical-home-remedies-for-eczema for more
Re: Help by sirrinky: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Thanks alot,i'll give that a try. Although this isnt itching so its got me a lil confused if its actually eczema

(1) (Reply)

WARNING: Say No To Bleaching Cream ... / Women, Is This True? / Is It Safe To Kiss A Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.