Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

The Bitter Truth (to All Guys And Lady In The House) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Bitter Truth (to All Guys And Lady In The House) (556 Views)

A small truth to make your Life successful / Frank Talk And Bitter Truth To Nigerians As Per The New Year Celebration. / Any Truth To That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter Truth (to All Guys And Lady In The House) by Salore(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2014
To all the guys in the house:

As a man, you are the head of the house, while your wife is the neck and you know that without the neck the head will ever be transfixed.

Though, you are the bread winner of the house and your wife is like a complementary demand to you and you know what it means.
Never you sideline her in whatever you do and don't be greedy.

You want to attain some kind of great lofty height in life without you caring about her own future plans.

You want to succeed, she want to succeed too.

Remember, before you marry her she has already map out her own future plans and goals which she might have told you before/after u take her to the alter, so why are you silent about her dreams?

Don't be too selfish about your own dreams thereby killing hers.

Pls, don't you dare! not. She is not a slave, only slaves have no dreams cos they are been enslave by their masters.

I know the excuses some will give is that they are not financially buoyant, "but come to think of it. Have you ever thought of motivating her?" Oh! You don't, cos you never know the essence of breakthrough it would triger in her, which will also affect you positively, what a pity.

My dear beloved brothers wake up from ur slumbers. She can't do it all alone but need your support.

She can be smilling at you all they long but deep down inside her, she is seriously in pains cos as each day passesby she just fold her arms and watch as her dreams goes down the drain, which she might not tell you for the rest of her life. Remember this adage that says "The heart of a woman is as deep as an ocean". She has the key to your destruction and knows how best to unlock it. Always make her happy cos her unhappiness will surely affect ur well being as a man.

last bullet:
my dear beloved sisters, wife and friend. I know some of you don't know this. About 85% of guys and men out there don't want you to be successful in life like them/than them and that is why they will always give you some baseless reasons not to take that bold step of yours which is absolutely a ''machievalean'' way to get you of your tracks. which is very disheartening and what bothers me most, is the fact that many of you will still fall into this category
someday except few.Thanks.lv u

coined by quadri a.k.a selfless

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth (to All Guys And Lady In The House) by Salore(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2014
my able moderator,pls fp things for all to see.
Re: The Bitter Truth (to All Guys And Lady In The House) by darnley16(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
Where is the bitter truth in your txt now
Re: The Bitter Truth (to All Guys And Lady In The House) by Salore(m): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2014
@darline.it's there if only you can relax and digest it then only will you understand it.all the same thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Proof That Warri People Are The Wisest In Nigeria / Is nairaland frontpage down? / POLICE GO RUN Check On Dogs Wey Bite Omonigho Weda Dem Dey Kolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.