Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Network Providers Are Never Straight Forward - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Network Providers Are Never Straight Forward (575 Views)

How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone / Reasons Why Women Are Not straight Forward. / Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Network Providers Are Never Straight Forward by piratedcopy(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2014
Good day everyone, last week I was planing to subscribe for a data plan on my android phone with glo network and went to inquire about their plans they gave me options that i was going to pay heavily for but said i can share the plan with any amount of persons i choose, then I heard of this bumba plan that if you recharge any amount you will get 200% extra. I called customer care to confirm and check there website if any condition was attached to it. I finally subscribed for it and realised I could not share more than 5 people on any of the data plan then the so called 200% bonus expires after 7 days. I did one of their biggest plans hoping to get my money back from friends that I will share the data with and realised I could not share them all thereby using my money to pay for their part of the data then their call rate is 50k per second that is just too high but well I thought the bonus will cover for it just to realise it only last for a week so after a week they will be taking ur credit and before u say PDP all ur money is gone.

I want to really know why the network subscribers in nigeria are never honest and don't provide adequate information whether you gO to the customer center or call them they will just tell u little bit of information and allow u to pay for so many tins you had no ieea about.

This is just unreasonable and very sad that it is even nigerians that are doing this to ourselves.

Well my advice to people is to try to ask as many questions as possible before u do anything with all this networks even buying sim because it seems that most of them have hidden agenda and will not tell u everything you need to know because they want you to bliw your money away

I will be gladd if this will make front page and let people post their experiences and opinion about how network providers are treating us.

I remain a faithful member

(1) (Reply)

CBN Devalues Naira, Increase Exchange Rate From N155 To N168 For A Dollar / What Is The Funniest Quote You Have Ever Read On Nairaland / 5 Types Of People You'd Meet At The Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.