Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Why Borrow Loan When Alliance In Motion Exists? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Borrow Loan When Alliance In Motion Exists? (1591 Views)

There Exists An ATM Machine That Gives Out Gold Bars / FRENCH : Alliance Francaise Experience ? / Vacancies Exists For The Following Positions: Home Keeper, Cook, Driver, Nanny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Borrow Loan When Alliance In Motion Exists? by MbaGloria: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2014
Do you have a business plan but lack capital and resources to finance your business?
Become a member of the Alliance in Motion (A.I.M) Global and get all you need to excel.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All necessary funding and implements shall be provided by A.I.M at your disposal,
Maintenance and Repair are sole responsibility of A.I.M,
A.I.M has the utmost right to bridge contract if not productive after 24 months (2 years),
A.I.M shall open a joint account with partners to ensure an open monetary transaction,
A.I.M is entitled to 20% of business profit.

Help Desk Office: 01-7923792, 08034772006

(1) (Reply)

Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey / Recession: Do You Need Part Time Job/busines That Will Not Affect Your Job? / Start A Professional Career In Photography And Make Lots Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.