Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Recession: Do You Need Part Time Job/busines That Will Not Affect Your Job? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Recession: Do You Need Part Time Job/busines That Will Not Affect Your Job? (1622 Views)

Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job / 10 Things You Must Do Before Quitting Your Job To Start Your Company / Please i need part-time job in Ibadan urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recession: Do You Need Part Time Job/busines That Will Not Affect Your Job? by dd2017: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
IN THIS RECESSION PERIOD, FOR YOU NOT TO BE AFFECTED BY THESE ECONOMIC PROBLEMS, YOU NEED A PART TIME BUSINESS THAT WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR JOB. IF YOU ARE THINKING OF WHAT TO DO (ONLINE OR OFFLINE). ALLIANCE IN MOTION IS THE ANSWER.

In our Team, We create Free Personalized Website for you to help you grow your business online.
You don't need any special skills, but you do need persistence and determination. If you have these two qualities, i guarantee you can earn more money this year (both online and offline.).

For more information check my page
http://iaimdiamond.com/370139

Re: Recession: Do You Need Part Time Job/busines That Will Not Affect Your Job? by dd2017: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2016
The economy is not the issue. The issue is you. Start your business today!
Re: Recession: Do You Need Part Time Job/busines That Will Not Affect Your Job? by toptech29: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
time to make money with mmm
Re: Recession: Do You Need Part Time Job/busines That Will Not Affect Your Job? by dd2017: 7:52am On Oct 20, 2016
toptech29:
MMM pays just 30percent in a month
While AIM GLOBAL business can give you more than 1000% in 3months.
Re: Recession: Do You Need Part Time Job/busines That Will Not Affect Your Job? by ga2017: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
AIM GLOBAL is the Number 1 MLM company in the world
Re: Recession: Do You Need Part Time Job/busines That Will Not Affect Your Job? by ga2017: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
AIM Global testimony: HOW I BECAME MILLIONAIRE IN 1 MONTH - Smart Oluwadola.
Read full story here

http://www.iaimdiamond.com/blog/testimonies/how-i-became-millionaire-in-5-months-smart-oluwadola/?ref=370139

Re: Recession: Do You Need Part Time Job/busines That Will Not Affect Your Job? by crossval: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
Its so unfortunate how people just seat down and criticize what they dont know anything about. its so unfortunate and sad how they also try to kill other peoples dream and vision (dream stealers), its so myopic when some one who has nothing to offer some one else is telling him not to even look into an opportunity being shown to him, its so sad to even know that we prefer peoples opinion to what our inner self says. there are no jobs out there, technology is killing jobs today, alot of companies and banks are folding up and the experts and world business moguls are recommending MLM and some one who is yet to count in 6digits is speaking and others are listening. WOW!! well all i can say is that AIM Global is a genuine business model where every body moves at the same speed and time frame, strong support system, fantastic products, etc etc. Less than one month in this company i am hitting close to a million because of the flexible compensation plan they have provided and yet some one who has nothing to offer to the economy growth is talking. If you want to know more about AIM global you can contact me on 08033926511, 09095202048, 29A5BC28 and then after wards make your judgements.. talking about fulfilling another mans destiny, the office where you work (if you do) aint you working for another mans destiny? the guys working in glo and microsoft aint they working for Mike Adenuga and Bill Gates? whose destiny is that biko? Think before you conclude.. besides in AIM Global nobody is asking you to sell products of any such.. fantastic products for your personal usage and consumption which i have personal testimonies of HBP and Diabetes disappearing... Health and Wealth is what they are offering you in this company called AIM Global
Re: Recession: Do You Need Part Time Job/busines That Will Not Affect Your Job? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
toptech29:
With no products? Tell me a rich man who doesn't sell anything. When MMM crashes, people like you will still blame the Federal Government. Smh!
Re: Recession: Do You Need Part Time Job/busines That Will Not Affect Your Job? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
ga2017:

I'm not d one that said it. You can follow the link to read Smart's testimony. The truth is with Aim Global Marketing Plan, you can make million in one month. You are saying it's not possible because you used EDMARK

But the link is there for people to see. It reads "5 months". I'm a proud Edmarker. I ain't here to criticise hun!
Re: Recession: Do You Need Part Time Job/busines That Will Not Affect Your Job? by ga2017: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Horpz24:
But the link is there for people to see. It reads "5 months". I'm a proud Edmarker. I ain't here to criticise hun!
To be sincere with you. I personally changed it to 5 months because of people that will hadly believe. The truth is the man first month pay in Aim Global was 1m plus.
Re: Recession: Do You Need Part Time Job/busines That Will Not Affect Your Job? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
ga2017:

To be sincere with you. I personally changed it to 5 months because of people that will hadly believe. The truth is the man first month pay in Aim Global was 1m plus.
Alright. Feel good now!
Re: Recession: Do You Need Part Time Job/busines That Will Not Affect Your Job? by dd2017: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2016
Just receive another ALERT. Join Alliance today and become financially free.

(1) (Reply)

Is This What South Africans Has Reduced Us To, See Shocking Photo / Nestle Graduate Trainee 2nd Stage Test / I'm Serious, How Can I Find My Talent Or Something To Do? How Did You Find Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.