Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Ladies, Please Help A Sis - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Please Help A Sis (1603 Views)

SIS---Style Inspiration Saturday For Your Ankara / Ladies, Please View These Shoes And Tell Me Which One You Like / Nigerian Ladies Please Can We Discuss Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Please Help A Sis by blsn(f): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2014
My legs are darker than the other parts of my body (actually used a fake cream sm yrs back, epiderm lotion to be precise)
Pls what cream can I use/buy? I want my skin to glow so damn well. Pls hlp a sis. M begging.
Re: Ladies, Please Help A Sis by priceman: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2014
blsn:
My legs are darker than the other parts of my body (actually used a fake cream sm yrs back, epiderm lotion to be precise)
Pls what cream can I use/buy? I want my skin to glow so damn well. Pls hlp a sis. M begging.

Ok. Here is my take. What is the name of this fake cream. Stop using fit! I am not sure why you are using it in the first place. I wish we could see a picture of you (the lighter part of yor body and the darker part) to give a more accurate advice.

Now, I would safely assume that your legs are darker because that is the part of your body that you expose more. You do not use trousers or long dresses constantly. Right?

What is your favourite dressing? How much time do you spend in the sun walking to work etc daily? What kind of work do you do? Just give us some idea without giving away too much about yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Help A Sis by spicyhoney(f): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2014
Go and get Palmers Cocoa Butter formula. It will make your skin to glow and also even out your skin colour.(it might darken your skin a little though, but your skin will be soft, silky and glowing)
Re: Ladies, Please Help A Sis by priceman: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
blsn:

Hello again @blsn. If you still havent found the right cream or where to buy good original cream then let me recommend this one stop place: http://www.ngpricehunter.com/Body-Care_1169/Lotion_82020.html

The best thing to do is to study each of the creams you find interesting. You will have to test a few products to find the right one that works for you.

You will find the Cocoa butter recommended by @spiceyhoney as well as Almond creams/lotions that will make your skin radiant here too http://www.ngpricehunter.com/Body-Care_1169/Lotion_82020.html
Re: Ladies, Please Help A Sis by blsn(f): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
I used epiderm lotion. My toes are so awful. Got some cracked skin on my feet and its so dark most expecially the sides and my toes.
And yes, i wear short skirt, im not allowed to wear trousers. And i sure hate long dresses.
So wha cream do you suggest please.

priceman:

Ok. Here is my take. What is the name of this fake cream. Stop using fit! I am not sure why you are using it in the first place. I wish we could see a picture of you (the lighter part of yor body and the darker part) to give a more accurate advice.

Now, I would safely assume that your legs are darker because that is the part of your body that you expose more. You do not use trousers or long dresses constantly. Right?

What is your favourite dressing? How much time do you spend in the sun walking to work etc daily? What kind of work do you do? Just give us some idea without giving away too much about yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Pic:first Women To Wear Shorts In Public Cause Accident / SEE Photos: Sneak A Peek Into The Wardrobes Of The Rich And Famous / Free E Centre:tonning Cream, Hair Growth Treatment And Skin Care Solution: Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.