Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics (60091 Views)

Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics / Walden University Is On My Neck. / Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
so because it is a private skul, it should be scanthy?
destante:
nahh.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by amokeme(f): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
mrryon:
The OP didnt even include the swimming pool, sports centre, Ultra Mordern health centre with MRIs (ehmm.... how many private hospitals in Nigeria have that, are they up to 20% of the general population?), inside the well equipped laboratories, CSIS, CST lab and many other features.... but they still look nice.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by destante(f): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
iammo6:
so because it is a private skul, it should be scanthy?
you may have another explanation sha. I'm listening. smiley
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
To those sayn covenant uni was built by members tithe n co, wats ur bizness with what d pastor does with tithes, do u knw Bishop Oyedepo is yet to earn a cent from the books he has written and published that has been sold in thousands of copies. His church is blessed. Go start urs n be eatn peoples tithes and c ow soon ur church will collapse
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
am impressed ...but naija u na to like to use cement

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
wait, i am coming...i wanna wash my kid brother yansh grin grin
destante:
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by hakeem4(m): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
Explicit01:
With so much i have seen, i can conclusively say that covenant university is the best i have been to in nigeria.
are u a student of d sch
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by destante(f): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
iammo6:
wait, i am coming...i wanna wash my kid brother yansh grin grin
hehe lookatew
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
I smell sme hebronites here
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Omimah: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
No school comes close to OAU, Ile-Ife. From the gate to the campus which is about two kikometres, you see beauty. All the old lecture theatres, library, etc have central air conditioners. The network of road is superb.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Neldrizzy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
Enemies of progress always hating CU.. Take it or leave it CU is the best in all academic ramifications!!! #iRepUNiben

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
destante:
U dey mind d guy, even if d scul looks scanty its infrastructures (buildings/facilities) are still second 2 none.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
what hapin?? whats wrong with that? If i dont take care of him, WHO WILL
destante:
hehe lookatew
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by RFella(m): 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
colossus2:
You go dey snap abi.
If dem expel you now you go talk say school no good by then undecided

Hahahahahahaha....chaii..

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Omimah:
No school comes close to OAU, Ile-Ife. From the gate to the campus which is about two kikometres, you see beauty. All the old lecture theatres, library, etc have central air conditioners. The network of road is superb.
Central ac u say? Ow often do dey put on dose ac's cos running such is high budget. I myt say dey use dem on special occasions

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by jayedu108: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Convenant university a complete glorified secondary school for mummys pet and also for people who can't pass jamb.

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Drahmah: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
suregurl:
so, what should we do now?
I'll tell you what; admire it, not act like you've got a problem with it.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Attorney1Lawz: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
Omimah:

PICTURES PLEASE
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by abagnalie: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
university of ilorin;obafemi awolowo university;convenant university,and uni ben all na wash.

there are just two universities in the country which is federal university of technology, minna and others.
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Omimah: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
prettyboi1989:

Central ac u say? Ow often do dey put on dose ac's cos running such is high budget. I myt say dey use dem on special occasions
They have been abandonned.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Crispels(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
nikaShow:
@ OP ,
You've obviously never been to Obafemi Awolowo University

That is if you are rating the universities by only buildings...

Am a studenr of LASU,My brothers are in OAU,Have been to OAU several times, OAU buildings are not well maintained like Convenant own, CU has the most serene and good looking school campus in the country!(Have also been to uniben and ABU,They are great bt not as good as CU)

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by WIZGUY69(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
kulkatty:

Sambisa sad

Op, I guess you haven't seen [size=24pt] UNIBEN [/size]
have you seen [size=24pt] FUTA [/size]
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by priscaoge(f): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
richybanky:

Pele *hands handkerchief* grin grin cheesy cheesy

Tankuo sir wink

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Crispels(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
So many haters of CU and Private universities!!!

Smh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by bigboy1010: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
Attorney1Lawz:

PLEASE POST PICTURES OF OAU NOW , LETS DO A CRITICAL COMPARISON - WHAT WE SEEING HERE IN TOP CLASS , Even a BLIND MAN CAN TESTIFY . PICTURES PLEASE OR A LINK TO OAU's WEBSITE AND LETS HAVE A FEEL!!!

OAU

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by roufy235(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
i dey come
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Sarimah(f): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by tohshine(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
Wetin u pple una dey talk hehe just visit obafemi awolowo and see tins

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by ezeuba(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
prettyboi1989:
To those sayn covenant uni was built by members tithe n co, wats ur bizness with what d pastor does with tithes, do u knw Bishop Oyedepo is yet to earn a cent from the books he has written and published that has been sold in thousands of copies. His church is blessed. Go start urs n be eatn peoples tithes and c ow soon ur church will collapse
His 'church'? Not the church of Jesus Christ? So people own churches now? I talk am say any 'church' wey u see 'pastor' or 'pastor & Mrs' picture as logo, just steer clear. Na family business. Keep living in delusion boy...

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by destante(f): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
prettyboi1989:

U dey mind d guy, even if d scul looks scanty its infrastructures (buildings/facilities) are still second 2 none.
Lol true, but yes I mind him o. he's my friend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
Larow:
OP is not limiting is judgement to the buildings alone. Check out the planning and arrangement of the buildings naa. Moreover, I have being to most of these universities and polytechniques you all are mentioning and also to this Covenant, I can bet none can stand covenant in terms of structure. In schools like OAU and UI, there are lots and lots of old buildings that are just being renovated but in CU, all na ultramordern blocks o, even to the student's hostel buildings.

Oau is way older na
Re: Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics by Timijo(m): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
My school fine pass this one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jamb Lecture/past Questions For Science/art Students / Nigerian Author Includes 'Mutual Masturbation' In JSS 1 Book (Pictured) / Adepelumi Adekunle: Akure ‘Explosion’ Was Impact From Meteors Not Explosives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.