Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

How To Block Unwanted Phone Advert (using Different Numbers) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Block Unwanted Phone Advert (using Different Numbers) (501 Views)

How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim / Windows Phone Advert Pokes Fun At Iphone & Samsung Rivalry - DON'T FIGHT.SWITCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Block Unwanted Phone Advert (using Different Numbers) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hi All,

I am sure some of you are so disturbed with the recent disturbing calls from these phone companies using different numbers. Thank God I am off their hook with this new application I saw on play store.

Firstly, you have to get to know the number series... For Glo that I use, the useless calls comes from any number starting with 0705683****. If you are using android, go to Play Store and download Call Blocker by embware (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=embware.phoneblocker&hl=en). After installation, open it, tap Blacklist, tap Add contact, tap New, enter any name, enter the first leading numbers and under Match criteria, select starts with and save.

And you are free as a bird...

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Comparing... Nokia Lumia 920 With Iphone 6 / Operamini 8 Is Not Installing On BB9930 Help! / Reserve Your Glo 0905 New Number Series Ahead Of Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.