Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Help Me To Save Lifes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me To Save Lifes (494 Views)

Help Me To Save My Marriage / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life / Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me To Save Lifes by idamokoemmanuel(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
Am a young man that wants to save life but i don't know the right way to do it. I need advice from a well meaning narialanders to do it the right way.
A young man in my neighbourhood is a HIV positive, but this man keep changing pretty every night even to the extent of promising them marriage because of this wealth and some of the those girls are fighting each other on whom wil be this man's wife and now of them know the HIV status of dis young man except we that are staying in the same neighbourhood wit him knew his status nd i no dat almost 20 girls or more has contacted dis deadly disease from this man.
My question now is this, shud i tell this girls the status of this man or report him to the nearest police station, i need good advice please

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Coaching You As A Grad/undergrad? / Awesome Is An Understatement / Ways To Market Yourself Into Marriage For Girls Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.