Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Help Me To Save My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me To Save My Marriage (5847 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Save My Marriage by mattodunsi(m): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
I have married for almost four years now, and the marriage is blessed with 2 children. However, i have a challenge that i have been battling for quite a while now which is inability to satisfy her on bed. I have taken all manner drugs prescribed by doctors, i have even taken different herbals medicine which has most times resulted to stooling for me, rather it is getting deteriorated by the day. Atimes i would have aroused her before i see jack robinson i have released and that is the end of whole thing. Now she is fed up and promised that if i didn‘t do anything about it, she will get her satisfaction else where. I am scared because i love her so dearly and i have promised my God that i will not divorce, but peradventure if i caught her in the act am afraid of my action. Please help me i have wasted enough money buy drugs ranging from medical to orthodox. If need be, you can take it to fp
Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by PresVA: 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Firstly, your wife has to be patient and work with you... putting pressure on you will worsen it.. her threatening to go outside for satisfaction is utter nonsense to me ... You're willing to deal with the situation, why can't she just support you?

Coming to your issue, could it be you're always so anxious during sex? Because I know lasting long in bed has a lot to do with the mind..how relaxed you're et al..

Also, have you considered satisfying your wife through the oral route? Most women experience orgasm through @ral sex.. then, hand stimulation too..

You can also consider seeing a good urologist.
All the best...

7 Likes

Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by Outofsync(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
There are pills, lotions and poultice you can buy which will aid you in your "mission". I think the moniker joystickextendr should give more info.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Well, buy dried okra seed and get dry gin alcohol.

Mix both In a bottle and leave for two days for it to ferment, take morning, noon and night.

Eat plenty of fruits especially watermelon, the whole of watermelon plus its seed.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by Mhizkel(f): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
I think you should visit a good hospital.
Your case is not a critical one, there would be a solution to it.
Your wife needs to take a chill pill, and stop threatening you. This is the time you need her most, she should also join you in seeking a solution, which is the true definition of "married couples".
All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by hesiod: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
First, your wife giving you ultimatum is very bad. she's not helping the issue.

Second, you need to see a a good professional doctor.

Third, you must stop all forms of self medication from now on till you get a doctor's advice.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by mattodunsi(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
hesiod:
First, your wife giving you ultimatum is very bad. she's not helping the issue.

Second, you need to see a a good professional doctor.

Third, you must stop all forms of self medication from now on till you get a doctor's advice.
I appreciate ur contribution, is not as if i have not visited doctor, may be i can agree he‘s a quack, but how do i know a professional
Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by RiloKiley: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
mattodunsi:
I appreciate ur contribution, is not as if i have not visited doctor, may be i can agree he‘s a quack, but how do i know a professional
What part of the country r u?
Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by mattodunsi(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mhizkel:
Your wife needs to take a chill pill, and stop threatening you. This is the time you need her most, she should also join you in seeking a solution, which is the true definition of "married couples".
All the best.
I am grateful for your contribution, but i heard people saying such a defies medical solution. I even read it on internet
Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by mattodunsi(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mhizkel:
All the best.
I am grateful for your contribution, but i heard people saying such a case defies medical solution. I even read it on internet
Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by greatgod2012(f): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Your wife is threatening to get her satisfaction elsewhere if you don't find solution to your problem? That's sarcasm, right, or she's damn serious with it

Well,the problem you have might be psychological and in that case, all you might need could be counselling and/or therapy.So, that means you need the services of psychologist and a therapist. And of course, you need all the support from your wife not threat.

Moreover, you need to take easy with drug intakes, too much of which can have adverse effect on your internal organs.

And then. take a lot of fruits like banana, watermelon,vegetable like tomatoes, etc.
It is well!

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by Mhizkel(f): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
mattodunsi:
I am grateful for your contribution, but i heard people saying such a case defies medical solution. I even read it on internet
Visiting a therapist would do some good.
I sense over-excitement here. Sometimes, fantasizing much about it could kill the urge.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by Montaque(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
If she really said those words, that she will seek satisfaction elsewhere, I fear for you.
Cos what Is outside is limitless and of unending variety.
no marriage is perfect, but the couples are to fine tune their imperfections to "their perfection".
Read making marriage work by Joyce meyer
Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by pet4ril(f): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Just see a psychologist
Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by hesiod: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
mattodunsi:
Youay need to ask around you for a government certified therapist or goggle search medical forums where you can first discuss with a doctor online in confidence so you have a headstart before approaching a doctor near you.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by mattodunsi(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
RiloKiley:

What part of the country r u?
Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by MRBrownJ: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
@mattodunsi
1st and foremost, disregard the comment of all the clueless people who posted above yet didnt for one second ask the important question.

2nd, the important question you must answer IS: do you actually KNOW what your wife desires/requires in order to be "satisfied"?
this is a very important question because if she desires a man with a 20inch penis while you only have a tiny cokc then no matter how many drugs you take or how many psychologists you see, you will never be able to solve this issue. same thing if she has sexual desires that are against your beliefs, or if she desires a fit sexy chocolate brotha while you are a potbelly monster etc. sex is about 2 people being satisfied and not just 1, so sit down and have a serious discussion as to what you both need to do in order to right this wrong.... and if it is remotely possible to achieve.

btw, did the problem arise just now after 2 kids or did you ALWAYS fail to satisfy your wife?!

5 Likes

Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by potbelly(m): 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
say what now... angry angry angry angry
MRBrownJ:
@mattodunsi
1st and foremost, disregard the comment of all the clueless people who posted above yet didnt for one second ask the important question.

2nd, the important question you must answer IS: do you actually KNOW what your wife desires/requires in order to be "satisfied"?
this is a very important question because if she desires a man with a 20inch penis while you only have a tiny cokc then no matter how many drugs you take or how many psychologists you see, you will never be able to solve this issue. same thing if she has sexual desires that are against your beliefs, or if she desires a fit sexy chocolate brotha while you are a potbelly monster etc. sex is about 2 people being satisfied and not just 1, so sit down and have a serious discussion as to what you both need to do in order to right this wrong.... and if it is remotely possible to achieve.

btw, did the problem arise just now after 2 kids or did you ALWAYS fail to satisfy your wife?!
Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by RiloKiley: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
mattodunsi:
Lagos, Nigeria
Go to luth. See a urologist.

Erectile dysfunction can be caused by one or a combination of three factors:
Psychological
Physical
Illness.

Your issue could be one or a combination of these. Stop taking drugs and see the urologist there. It will be taken care of. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by Dyt(f): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
But why does your wife always result to threat?
Same she did before you married her
Now this?

Was it like this before or it changed mid way?
Are you having financial issues?

But just last year you said you had a baby?

Sorry oo
I am just doing aproko
Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by EfemenaXY: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@mattodunsi

Lol!

The conservative approach towards sex displayed by most Nigerians won't allow them admit (or even understand) that sexual incompatibility in marriage is a huge problem.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by EfemenaXY: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
greatgod2012:
Your wife is threatening to get her satisfaction elsewhere if you don't find solution to your problem? That's sarcasm, right, or she's damn serious with it
Well,the problem you have might be psychological and in that case, all you might need could be counselling and/or therapy.So, that means you need the services of psychologist and a therapist. And of course, you need all the support from your wife not threat.
Moreover, you need to take easy with drug intakes, too much of which can have adverse effect on your internal organs.
And then. take a lot of fruits like banana, watermelon,vegetable like tomatoes, etc.
It is well!

grin grin grin

Seriously? grin
Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by EfemenaXY: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dyt:
Now this?

Sorry oo
I am just doing aproko

Even if they have 20 kids together does not in anyway mean he satisfies her in bed. How does that even matter?

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by TheArchangel(f): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Buy a 10inches sex machine and fuvk her silly every time.

But hope you are not taking drugs like high blood pressure medications eg propranolol, diuretic and methyldopa ( aldomet ), barbiturates, alcohol, opiates etc.

Reduce your anxiety.
Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by ahnie: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
you dey always fvck up.
Dyt:
Now this?

Sorry oo
I am just doing aproko

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by ahnie: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Its well with madam dyt
EfemenaXY:

Even if they have 20 kids together does not in anyway mean he satisfies her in bed. How does that even matter?
Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 1:29am On Feb 19, 2016

Cc Ronald4lif Toks2008
Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by dapsonlou(m): 1:55am On Feb 19, 2016
My guy you are in luck, the Love doctor in here. Google China brush and see if you can get it in Nigeria, if not get Stud 100 and Spray it in you penis heavy. Come back and give me a feed back. I hv other tricks for you.
Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by dapsonlou(m): 1:58am On Feb 19, 2016
PresVA:
Firstly, your wife has to be patient and work with you... putting pressure on you will worsen it.. her threatening to go outside for satisfaction is utter nonsense to me ... You're willing to deal with the situation, why can't she just support you?

Coming to your issue, could it be you're always so anxious during sex? Because I know lasting long in bed has a lot to do with the mind..how relaxed you're et al..

Also, have you considered satisfying your wife through the oral route? Most women experience orgasm through @ral sex.. then, hand stimulation too..

You can also consider seeing a good gynaecologist..
All the best...

Urologist is for men while gynaecologist is for Women.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by Dyt(f): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol
Why did you have to read from that side na
Hehehe
What I meant was in his post as at sept last year, he said he had a boy and here 2 kids
That's why I wrote just doing aproko
Chai sisi caro
Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by mattodunsi(m): 7:24am On Feb 19, 2016
RiloKiley:

Go to luth. See a urologist.

Erectile dysfunction can be caused by one or a combination of three factors:
Psychological
Physical
Illness.

Your issue could be one or a combination of these. Stop taking drugs and see the urologist there. It will be taken care of. Cheers.
Thanks
Re: Help Me To Save My Marriage by mattodunsi(m): 7:54am On Feb 19, 2016
dapsonlou:
My guy you are in luck, the Love doctor in here. Google China brush and see if you can get it in Nigeria, if not get Stud 100 and Spray it in you penis heavy. Come back and give me a feed back. I hv other tricks for you.
Thanks my brother, but where can it be found in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? / Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? / Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.