Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

BEWARE OF HIRED INTERNET WARRIORS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BEWARE OF HIRED INTERNET WARRIORS. (1091 Views)

OBJ Fights Back: Unleashes His Internet Warriors Against PMB. / A Word Of Advice To All "Igbo Internet Warriors". / Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE OF HIRED INTERNET WARRIORS. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
Just made an astonished discovery on the level of distortion going on in this forum and other Nigerian online forums for the past 48 hours.

Some threads have been specifically opened by hired internet warriors to tarnish the image of APC presidential aspirant (MUHAMMADU BUHARI). The end goal is the distortion of public opinion on his candidacy which is due to be announced today.

For now, I would advice fellow nairalanders not to get carried away by emotions but rather be careful of what threads you comment on.

within the next 24 hours I will be revealing the identities of 10 nairalanders whom have been heavily involved in this scam, attempting to distort public opinions.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU READ AND COMMENT ON.

thanks God Bless.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE OF HIRED INTERNET WARRIORS. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
Oh yea, I noticed that too. People like "kaimallam, delydex and olusolawarrio," both 3 accounts seems to be operated by one person, or hired group, and are both against APC directly and indirectly, yet they are all created on the first of August 2014, seems like they want to achieve a goal, other account on the same path created also includes Gorzy1 (11th August 2014) APContherun (june 28th, 2014) and others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEWARE OF HIRED INTERNET WARRIORS. by Austin4lif: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
If Buhari mistakenly win the election, I will cease from being a nigerian. We dnt want old fools and fanatics to rule us. Wht are the achievements of Buhari while in Office? Buharam mohd will destroy Nigeria. GEJ till 2019. My votes is for Goodluck, my family will vote for Goodluck, my staff will vote for GEJ, my friends will Vote for GEJ, my girl friend will vote for GEJ, my neigbours will vote for GEJ, my church will vote for GEJ even my enemies said it is Goodluck. Finally the almighty God said Goodluck to Nigeria,
Re: BEWARE OF HIRED INTERNET WARRIORS. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
Austin4lif:
If Buhari mistakenly win the election, I will cease from being a nigerian. We dnt want old fools and fanatics to rule us. Wht are the achievements of Buhari while in Office? Buharam mohd will destroy Nigeria. GEJ till 2019. My votes is for Goodluck, my family will vote for Goodluck, my staff will vote for GEJ, my friends will Vote for GEJ, my girl friend will vote for GEJ, my neigbours will vote for GEJ, my church will vote for GEJ even my enemies said it is Goodluck. Finally the almighty God said Goodluck to Nigeria,

It will be good for Nigeria to be ruled by the old fool than to be fooled by an old incompetent blind dog.
Your church will vote for Goodluck? Forget about politics if you will bring religious difference into consideration, in my land, both Muslims and Christians will vote for GBM.
God wishes Nigeria Goodluck? How pity, when did he tell you he does so? Even if its true, then, we are in trouble, for God to wishes Nigeria Goodluck, then that means he is letting us go...
My man, in Politics, we learn to speak and be good and loyal subjects of our dearest land.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE OF HIRED INTERNET WARRIORS. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hmmm"
Re: BEWARE OF HIRED INTERNET WARRIORS. by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Hmmm"

Presumptuously (based on your past conments) I thought you would jump head-on into this post to support GMB and criticize GEJ but you surprised me, positively.
The Op's post might or might not be factual... But the fact is there isn't any politician who isn't morally destitute (not even Mandela was) but of all the contestants justling for the presidency, we know who's the lesser EVIL is (even if we don't want to publicly acknowledge that fact).

Come 2015 vote WISELY.

God bless the republic!
Re: BEWARE OF HIRED INTERNET WARRIORS. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

Presumptuously (based on your past conments) I thought you would jump head-on into this post to support GMB and criticize GEJ but you surprised me, positively.
The Op's post might or might not be factual... But the fact is there isn't any politician who isn't morally destitute (not even Mandela was) but of all the contestants justling for the presidency, we know who's the lesser EVIL is (even if we don't want to publicly acknowledge that fact).

Come 2015 vote WISELY.

God bless the republic!
yea. Am a Gentleman
Had a tough day. No need to create fight wit saTAN on NL
Re: BEWARE OF HIRED INTERNET WARRIORS. by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ibnsultan:
yea. Am a Gentleman
Had a tough day. No need to create fight wit saTAN on NL

Lol. Yet you had enough guile in you to take a cheap shot at GEJ's TAN. I saw the pun #saTAN. If this wasn't a political statement it would have been FUNNY, but it's not.
E-warrior spotted!
Re: BEWARE OF HIRED INTERNET WARRIORS. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

Lol. Yet you had enough guile in you to take a cheap shot at GEJ's TAN. I saw the pun #saTAN. If this wasn't a political statement it would have been FUNNY, but it's not.
E-warrior spotted!
E-warriors are cowards. We Do the battle in the field
Re: BEWARE OF HIRED INTERNET WARRIORS. by Austin4lif: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Usbeel:

It will be good for Nigeria to be ruled by the old fool than to be fooled by an old incompetent blind dog.
Your church will vote for Goodluck? Forget about politics if you will bring religious difference into consideration, in my land, both Muslims and Christians will vote for GBM.
God wishes Nigeria Goodluck? How pity, when did he tell you he does so? Even if its true, then, we are in trouble, for God to wishes Nigeria Goodluck, then that means he is letting us go...
My man, in Politics, we learn to speak and be good and loyal subjects of our dearest land.
Nonsense, what are the achievements of buhari wen he was the head of state? GEJ is better. The problem of Nigeria is AREWA, hw can we allow another problem to rule us ?
Re: BEWARE OF HIRED INTERNET WARRIORS. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
Please supporters of PDP, beware there are so many paid Internet warriors on nairaland whose sole aim is to tarnish d image of president GEJ, beware of what you read online, a typical example is the op.
There are so many of them on nairaland that you can always spot them when u see them, please beware of falsehood against the president of this nation

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE OF HIRED INTERNET WARRIORS. by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 16, 2014
Austin4lif:
Nonsense, what are the achievements of buhari wen he was the head of state? GEJ is better. The problem of Nigeria is AREWA, hw can we allow another problem to rule us ?
Ooops, now I noticed you don't even know what you are saying.
Re: BEWARE OF HIRED INTERNET WARRIORS. by nuclearboy(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2014
ovadoze:
Please supporters of PDP, beware there are so many paid Internet warriors on nairaland whose sole aim is to tarnish d image of president GEJ, beware of what you read online, a typical example is the op.
There are so many of them on nairaland that you can always spot them when u see them, please beware of falsehood against the president of this nation

Loooool

There is NO need to tarnish GEJ _ you people do that well enough. The politics of religion and ethnicity which have brought us to where we are today proves that.n Once you read the name-tag of any poster here, you already have a 90 percent certainty of what he'll say and how he'll insult people.

If that isn't tarnishing your principal enough as a divisive person, I don't know what is.

And we are still waiting to see what the achievements are
Re: BEWARE OF HIRED INTERNET WARRIORS. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2014
Relax guys..... wink

Re: BEWARE OF HIRED INTERNET WARRIORS. by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2014
nuclearboy:

Loooool

There is NO need to tarnish GEJ _ you people do that well enough. The politics of religion and ethnicity which have brought us to where we are today proves that.n Once you read the name-tag of any poster here, you already have a 90 percent certainty of what he'll say and how he'll insult people.

If that isn't tarnishing your principal enough as a divisive person, I don't know what is.

And we are still waiting to see what the achievements are
Just letting them know that nobody has monopoly over conspiracy theories and propaganda, anybody could be a paid Internet troll, if they believe that PDP is doing it APC is equally doing it.
You know GEJ is the most insulted president ever in d history of this country, u can't help but admire his humility against all manner of provocation.
On his achievements, if you have notes let's compare, am not his spokesperson but I believe he has don creditably well, even more than d people that are calling for his head.

(1) (Reply)

Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry / bombshell!!: “President GoodluckJonathan Can’t Win In 2015″ ------ Dokubo Asari / This Is How They Roll In APC States...this Is Good Governance And Worthy Of...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.