Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime (9273 Views)

That Peace May Reign In Nigeria,south East And South West To Sink Differences / Nigeria & South-Africa Aim To Strengthen Ties / Nigeria: South West, Edo Move To Rebuild Lagos-ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by DeepZone: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2008
Recent photo of Angelheart.

Abeg, stop sending me these pictures. Stay ya own.
Roflmao grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by Angelheart: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2008
LOL, Gee, thanks, smiley
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by morpheus24: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2008
Angel heart

My name is not someone and I am the one who said SA's don't know what a visa is and the reason is not because you are so comfortable in your country. The real reason is because of your bantustans where you were carrying non south african passports which most of the world did not recognise safe SA Apartheid govt, so technically that was the only country you could travel into and get recognized. Some of you have therefore developed the fear of strangers since you have been stuck in one spot for such a long time and don't know there is world tha exists outside of SA.

Pity. Go and fix your country and stop making other people scape goats.
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by Angelheart: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2008
Nigerians! Always defensive and in DENIAL. I am not leaving Nairaland, I need it to de-stress and vent out and I always get helped. Keep going onnnn,

Some of you people get so emotional that you do not know how to argue. Why get personal, smiley

NO to a visa-free policy between Nigeria and South Africa.
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by morpheus24: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2008
Angelheart:

Nigerians! Always defensive and in DENIAL. I am not leaving Nairaland, I need it to de-stress and vent out and I always get helped. Keep going onnnn,

Some of you people get so emotional that you do not know how to argue. Why get personal, smiley

Ah so you need us but we don't need you. Interesting?
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by LitenCee(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2008
Nigeria commited a lot of resources to the pulling down of the apartheid system in SA, probably more than any other country in the world. Today, Nigeria remain the largest market for SA companies doing business abroad. Nigerian companies are yet to reciprocate in that direction, or compete favourably with their South African counterparts. Its only the churches that have gone to SA to preach the Gospel. The new visa policy is actually belated as i expect better relations between Nigeria and SA by now, given the tremedous help SA recieved from Nigeria when they were in the gulags of apartheid. All this violence and HIV stuff directly point the failure of both governments to control crime and render proper health care within their borders.
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2008
visa free regime? rough play. i can see so many south africans at the embassies in nigeria weeping at the loss of 'power' and 'authority' to treat nigerians like crap.

so south africans can stop feeling like visitors, and treat us even worse?
export their promiscuity/HIV commodity freely?
teach our poverty-induced pickpockets how to maim and kill for a mobile phone/empty wallet?

MBAA NU!!

@angelheart. as much as i hate to admit it, we're actually in agreement about not wanting a visa-free regime. nigeria needs to protect her people by continuing the visa system. also about nigerians being frisked for drugs - yeah nigerians transport drugs, but everyone knows u guys are the ones who buy and use 'em. nigeria has enough problems. you guys will only make it worse.

don't worry. i'm starting a project to equip all our airport customs officials with HIV testing kits. we'll see who's more humiliated then.
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by Gamine(f): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2008
hahaha

This people wont stop making me laaff o!

They want us to learn Zulu by fox, as if 250 languages are not enough!

heheheh grin grin

Its all about Thanda my brothers!! grin grin
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by DeepZone: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2008
Angelheart:

yea i support the NO. We don't want hooligans flooding the streets of lagos.
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by DavidDylan(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2008
Angelheart:

I agree, we dont want to make our HIV problems any worse now do we?
Our leaders dont particularly believe in taking a shower to cure AIDS. Keep ur people.
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by blackspade(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2008
[img]http://www.heikeschmidt.com/Zuma%20and%20HIV%20prevention.bmp[/img]
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by shotster50(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2008
The visa free scheme should be a natural progression of relationship between South Africa and Nigeria but a lot of people here seem to think otherwise.
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by ikeyman00(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2008
na lie oooo chineke!

lets things stand as it is, no visa hiv free zone hmmmm? yaradua hmmm me don yarn oo hmmmmm

shotster50

some times i wonder if u think through your anus! hiv predominate zone , u are cavassin to come to nigeria chineeeeeeeeeeeeeeke ooooo oro hmmmm lipsrsealed

even oyibo airland we land for naija de carry spray for virus protection like emm foot and mouth diesase, bird flu

people like u will continue seeing simple logic through their ikebe lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by shotster50(m): 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ Ikeyman,

I do not want to believe you are such a fool. Lets be honest a lot of our fellow Nlanders will take advantage of such scheme. I'd like to leave you with one thought, unfortunately I ain't sure you have anywhere to put it!
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by Gamine(f): 12:02am On Nov 18, 2008
Rotfl! grin
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by DeepZone: 7:10am On Nov 18, 2008
I agree, we don't want to make our HIV problems any worse now do we?
Our leaders don't particularly believe in taking a shower to cure AIDS. Keep ur people.

Are South Africans really that dense in this 21st century?
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by rancetech(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2008
@AngelHeart

Hmm, don't start what you can't finish.
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by oderemo(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2008
drug trafficing route is now widely open.
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by RSA(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2008
No to Visa free Regime between my country and yours.We cannot allow any tom,dick,harry and obiashit in our country.,our official are doing great job by harrassing so called Nigerians goverment officials at our airports.
We have no respect for you people and your goverment,our companies(white or black) are there to milk you and invest back in our beautiful country.You people cannot work together,you're disgrace to the black nation,biafra,igbho,hausa,northen,southern shit,sort those shit out rather than running all over the world and boasting about your banana federation.
We dont want Nigerians in South Africa 'finish and klaar'(to all my friends I am sorry but the truth must be told).
You talking about AIDS,you people dont even know your national statistic on AIDS in your country you dont even know your national population statistic.You leave in the shit hole,that will eventually collapse.Hypies
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by AloyEmeka9: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2008
No to Visa free Regime between my country and yours.We cannot allow any tom,privates,harry and obiashit in our country.,our official are doing great job by harrassing so called Nigerians goverment officials at our airports.
We have no respect for you people and your goverment,our companies(white or black) are there to milk you and invest back in our beautiful country.You people cannot work together,you're disgrace to the black nation,biafra,igbho,hausa,northen,southern shit,sort those shit out rather than running all over the world and boasting about your banana federation.
We don't want Nigerians in South Africa 'finish and klaar'(to all my friends I am sorry but the truth must be told).
You talking about AIDS,you people don't even know your national statistic on AIDS in your country you don't even know your national population statistic.You leave in the shit hole,that will eventually collapse.Hypies
grin grin grin Na waaaah ooo.
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by timmfikk(m): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2008
Please Leave the S/A'S alone and let them say what ever they wanna say DSTV was the first person shouting when they ban then the last time right now they are trying to put more Nigerian sports man to anchor programmes but i keep wondering and want you to know if Nigerian should disown u ur president will come to abuja to frustrate for help.

The world cup you are even hosting , I am now blaming major ominikun obasanjo for allowing it to happen due to the fact that u like mandella and he helped sometime do not ask u to sell away ur rights, i guess so much Nigerian rights have been sold to u guys and thats why you are able to say a word against Nigeria, You need to know that your people never did good thing, but those who colonised u makes life a lil better for u by now, and if u think u have anything power on Nigerians, try it and lets see if ur not gonna be a looser at the end of the say.

Damn S/A
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by bawomolo(m): 1:28am On Dec 06, 2008
people please take it easy on chaka zulu's descendants. the last thing we want is a zulu invasion grin
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by Charlesmud(m): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2008
This is serious, Why cant we all come together and make a positive change/impact in Africa as a whole instead of abusing each other's nation

Let us unite and pls make up something good, visa-free will make the both country grow by making the both labour markets more easy to access, S/A is more developed and Nigeria leaders are fucking up at the moment. We also know that its the Whites in S/A thats enjoying their wealth but somehow we will be able to save the blacks there and open their eyes to see what life is all about,

If Nigerians are immigrants as the south african lady said then we are not the first cus we where colonised by the 15th century immigrants, So now we are exploring to retrieve most of our things back, gata

S/A needs Nigeria and Nigeria needs S/A but the AIDS thing is the problem,
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by Angelheart: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2008
RSA:

No to Visa free Regime between my country and yours.We cannot allow any tom,privates,harry and obiashit in our country.,our official are doing great job by harrassing so called Nigerians goverment officials at our airports.
We don't want Nigerians in South Africa 'finish and klaar'(to all my friends I am sorry but the truth must be told).
You talking about AIDS,you people don't even know your national statistic on AIDS in your country you don't even know your national population statistic.You leave in the shit hole,that will eventually collapse.Hypies

Well said son. Nothing do you.

Do you know that these idiots dont even have national identity cards? Bona, I went to one of their so-called private hospitals in Lagos and it was as if I have entered one of those refugee make shift hospitals. Resturants tsa bona is like some tavern. Sort of like ko 'MZOLI'. Those are their serious resturants. Murtala mohammed? Damn, there is some serious weeding that needs to be done.
And you are right, they dont even know their true stats tsa HIV becuse the government has no ID system. Then we want to bring these idiots to SA. My brother should this happen, kasala don burst.
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by morpheus24: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2008
Angelheart:

Well said son. Nothing do you.

Do you know that these idiots don't even have national identity cards? Bona, I went to one of their so-called private hospitals in Lagos and it was as if I have entered one of those refugee make shift hospitals. Resturants tsa bona is like some tavern. Sort of like ko 'MZOLI'. Those are their serious resturants. Murtala mohammed? Damn, there is some serious weeding that needs to be done.
And you are right, they don't even know their true stats tsa HIV becuse the government has no ID system. Then we want to bring these idiots to SA. My brother should this happen, kasala don burst.

Why didn't you poeple take the bantustans and develop them when they gave them to you, instead you were eyeing white man's Johanesburg international and now want to steal the glory and rename it Oliver Tambo calling it your own.
Oloshi buruku. If white people leave that country you people are finished and you know it,

Look at the ANC not even one complete term of transition and you are already breaking up to pieces. Look for the signs my dear girl.

No visa waiver to SA. The people need more education on Africa before you can release them to any other country.
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by Charlesmud(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2008
Between African countries we cant even debate or talk respectively, Instead insult one another's country,

Black skin is becoming a disease,
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by earTHMama: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2008
Between African countries we can't even debate or talk respectively, Instead insult one another's country,

Black skin is becoming a disease,
shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by Menace121: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2008
sanibona

all that i am going to say people is Emzantsi all the way.

ama black south african for life
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2008
Menace121:

sanibona

all that i am going to say people is Emzantsi all the way.

ama black south african for life

Na so Zimbabweans dey talk in 1980.

I like something one English fellow said on the BBC last week:

South Africa = Zimbabwe in 10yrs time
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by AKO1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
davidylan:

South Africa = Zimbabwe in 10yrs time

Isnt it supposed to be the other way round?
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by kosovo(m): 12:17am On Dec 10, 2008
Re: Nigeria, South Africa Agree On Visa-free Regime by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2012
I am shocked that some people are unable to separate their emotions when sending their posts.Havig said that, i understand that everyone is entitled to express their thoughts,opinions or sentiments as they wish. In doing that we can be objective in what we write and not throw rocks at each other. It's really not about which Country is better or not.
Humans will continue to defend their territory whether for the right or wrong reasons.I know there has been certain negative stereotype as Nigerians which has sadly been strengthened by certain baddies hence the enormous resentment by Nigerians against Africans and vice versa. Please lets post comments like respectable,educated and objective people that have the ability to discuss and analyse issues intelligently.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri / Importance Of The Word "Less" In Nigeria / What's The Difference Between Attorney General Of The Federation And Chief Justi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.