Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,078 members, 7,867,093 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Wat You Dpnt Know About The Horn Free Day In Lagos! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wat You Dpnt Know About The Horn Free Day In Lagos! (611 Views)

"Horn Free Day": Lagosians, What's The Situation Report At Your Place? / 2015 Jonathan Rally: Enugu State Government Declares Thursday Work-free Day / Friday Should Replace Saturday As Work Free Day To Ensure Religious Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat You Dpnt Know About The Horn Free Day In Lagos! by ICSLimited: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
Reasons behind the initiative #HornFreeDay in Lagos

FASHOLA DECLARES OCTOBER 15 HORN FREE DAY IN LAGOS

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, on Thursday explained the idea behind his administration’s initiative, “Horn Free Day” coming up on October 15, 2014, describing it as a step towards sensitizing residents to the harmful effects of noise pollution.
Speaking at the State’s first “Lagos Drivers’ Appreciation Day” held at the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry House, Alausa, Ikeja, Governor Fashola said that the Horn Free Day was an initiative of his administration to persuade citizens that there is a better way to live than indulging in noise pollution which has been found to be harmful to their health.

Whats your contribution to this new initiative in Lagos state? and enlighten your friends about the meaning of #Hornfreeday by posting on your wall

Re: Wat You Dpnt Know About The Horn Free Day In Lagos! by emmysoftyou: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
some go against it today gon undecided, what i mean is that some people blew horn gon cheesy.
No time man,lagos pple are alwys in hurry goncheesy

and again,does the horn free day has a special effect to reduce the traffic and population encounter in everyday lagos life.?undecided abeg make una parkwel jor.
it wil only cause accident on the road side and the sane and sound nigerians wil be hit by a car and keke pushergrin
op that is not what i want frm the governor of lagos state,raja alhaja babatunda fashola.cheesy
he should go all round untarred road in lagos state and fix the ret_arded road for nigerians.
to me the ideas is bad because pple without car wil die while treking because of no horn by law on 15 oct.

I pity the deaf and dump wey dey hear small small with okada horn,undecided
with this new unwecom development na die grin
Re: Wat You Dpnt Know About The Horn Free Day In Lagos! by mandarin: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
It was really nice to see Ikeja that quiet today, everyone was conscious and been very careful, it should be pursued as a matter of policy for its capability of controlling behavior.That can be restricted to some areas.Really nice though I heard some horns like 4times altogether.
Re: Wat You Dpnt Know About The Horn Free Day In Lagos! by Goddex: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
[size=13pt]GEJ has since declared his assets with Code of Conduct Bureau as the law requires. Go to them, invoke the FOI law and extract whatever information. Stop whinning on internet.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Falode/alamieyeseigha's Deaths: Keyamo Accuses FG Of Double Standards / Ebola Prisoner In Kenya / Ekiti: 6 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.