Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os (27183 Views)

NEW!!! Tecno Boom J5 with the Awesome Android 5.1 Lollipop OS / At Last Tecno Mobile Smartphone Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 / How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os by adewaleh(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
The Era of smart phones and stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Google owns the O.S game

Pre-order ur goods from USA https://www.nairaland.com/1885519/pre-order-goods-usa-ebay-amazon/3, No hidden charges!!! PIN (7F4240F8)

1 Like

Re: Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os by daxon001(m): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lollipop uhn?
get redi 4 android MOIMOI os b4 d year endsgrin
Re: Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os by lonelydora: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
Until I'm done with my Samsung Note 3 I can now listen to them
Re: Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
threadstone:
Same OS with a few tweaks. Nothing new since jellybean besides the generic name change. Android i give up. Porting back to ios and bb10.3.

Ohh really? whats new on those two platforms that doesnt oexist on JB?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 17, 2014
Me go like that lollipop o
Re: Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 17, 2014
Lord, send someone special to bestow me such a gift for christmas.
Re: Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2014
Mention:
M FTC....
Now what's so special about this?

Back to topic
I sincerely hope that this OS would bring the expected upgrade in terms of smoothness and fluidity
smoothness and fluidity is where apple has always had an edge right from the onset....... TEAM APPLE NO MATTER WHAT.....
Re: Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os by xordik(m): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2014
cant wait 4 android doughnut all dos iyabo 4 ma area..mak i use am finish deir toto. .....lyk aargh
Re: Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os by Mention(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
smoothness and fluidity is where apple has always had an edge right from the onset....... TEAM APPLE NO MATTER WHAT.....
Well Windows Phones and BB10 are already on the smoothness and fluidity ride with BB10 currently the best.. Forget that Fruit you call a Phone..
APPLE: Deceiving People since the days of Adam and Eve

1 Like

Re: Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os by threadstone(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
ollah1:

Ohh really? whats new on those two platforms that doesnt oexist on JB?

You wont have to beg for updates everytime with your phone lagging like crazy.. Besides the dual sim feature. Mehn this was a bad idea.
Re: Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
threadstone:

You wont have to beg for updates everytime with your phone lagging like crazy.. Besides the dual sim feature. Mehn this was a bad idea.

Beg for updates? Who does that? Am on 4.4.4 currently, chilling for 5.0. Lag? lol. My phone deosnt lag. So its bad thing to hve a dual sim phone? Gosh!, ifans u are really suffering

1 Like

Re: Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os by threadstone(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2014
ollah1:

Beg for updates? Who does that? Am on 4.4.4 currently, chilling for 5.0. Lag? lol. My phone deosnt lag. So its bad thing to hve a dual sim phone? Gosh!, ifans u are really suffering

Well sorry to burst ur bubble, here rocking 4.2 waiting for 4.3 or 4.4 since aeons now and samsung keep posting us.. With 1.5g ram, i expect the fluidity to be at least better than smooth.. Ive done all the tricks ( rooting removing bloatwares freezing apps et al) except flashing a custom rom but this bleeping samsung has refused to go up. Its no secret that most oems rocking android are technically down wen it comes to upgrades esp if its not their flagship device, call me an ifan if u like, im tired of the whole android project. I dont want a multi ppl fone, the only thing keeping me here is dual sim feature which will accomodate my two sims while i get a better fone for my staff line.
Youre waiting for 5.0, lets see how far that goes.. Remember what happened to s3? Even iphone 4 made in 2010 got updates for three years.
I love apple by the way, next phone after selling or dashing out this mega or maybe get a passport.

By the way whats so different from jb nd kitkat besides notification tabs folders and minor facelifts.. To be true
Changes in apple stopped at ios 5-6, android 4.0- 4.2 ( all the others na generic wash
Re: Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os by threadstone(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2014
Joshkid:
u jux doing wat I can call blind argument!... If u love windows OS fine, We love Android... #Stop criticizing

And for that reason my friend is why my next phone will definitely NEVER be an android device. They say kitkat is is optimized to run on 512mb devices, most 2014 devices run jb 4.2, now why is that?

To enjoy the features, buy the latest device. That is really not cool.

Team Apple bb10 maybe windows

For all of you bashing apple, tell ur favourite device maker to make its own OS too.

Sent via Samsung galaxy mega
Re: Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 19, 2014
Mention:

Well Windows Phones and BB10 are already on the smoothness and fluidity ride with BB10 currently the best.. Forget that Fruit you call a Phone..
APPLE: Deceiving People since the days of Adam and Eve
shey blackberry no be fruit, na name of stone abi??
Re: Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os by Obiwannn: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:

You compare a 13k techno phone with your 130k iPhone?
How about comparing your iPhone with a phone like HTC one m8? undecided

1 Like

Re: Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=abbeyoye2001 post=27184390]When do we get google shoki?[/]
Actually it should be Google Baba dudu 😄
Re: Google Unveils Nexus 6 , Nexus 9 , Nexus Player And Android Lollipop Os by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=abbeyoye2001 post=27184390]When do we get google shoki?[/]
Actually it should be Google Baba dudu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Most Used Application On Your Phone? / Huawei P30 Pro Unboxing And Super Creepy 50X Zoom Camera Samples + Price(photos) / How To Do An Airtel Welcomeback Through SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.