Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Geting Loan From International Banks Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Geting Loan From International Banks Online (680 Views)

Banks Online Banking Platforms You Should Avoid Like A Plague / How Can I Obtain A Salary Loan From Bank / Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Geting Loan From International Banks Online by samguru(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2008
do you know you can secure loan in the international banks to finance any projects online?,some will say it is not possible here in nigeria,i am telling you now, that it is possilbe,for information,visit www.zerointerestloans.
warning!!!
"make sure you read the terms and agreement of the loan before taking it "
Re: Geting Loan From International Banks Online by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2008
Samguru,

Don't you think you can do a better job with your creativity than deceit?
Please tell me one fella that was granted this your loan and what company OR website did the so called fella get his/her loan from.

Remain faithful in life man, it will take you to great heights!

Best Regards.

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Raise Money In 2009?Tell Us! / 2009 Investment Outlook / Batik And Tye&dye Ready 4 Xport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.