Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old (2403 Views)

Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal / EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London / The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by Code213: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
His name is Gabriel Wikstrom.

www.hurriyetdailynews.com/newly-elected-swedish-minister-tweets-in-turkish-to-thank-followers-in-turkey.aspx?pageID=238&nID=72964&NewsCatID=351

Can this ever happen in Nigeria? A country where the only position you can electively vie for @29 years of age is Councillorship?

Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
Jonathannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin
Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by odunH(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
JonahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhI pray o.
Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by Articul8(m): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
Keneking:
Jonathannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin
this is a country where it youths are intellectually upright. Not in Nigeria where the youths are deceived by peanuts to post on social media rubbish and spill out nonsense 4 some old f**ls. When willour youth stand up 4 a genuine change?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Alfred Diete Spiff was only 25 when he became Governor of old Rivers state. By December 1983 when the military toppled Shagari's government, prof. Pat Utomi was just 27 and was Special Assistant to the president then. If any small thing happens abroad, the next thing is for people to start comparing with Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
We recycle leaders here. Nonsense...
Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by brownlord: 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Meanwhile Victorciza is 43, Chino almost 50, Gbawe about 45, sincere9erian 39, same with berem, demdem and their group of pay per post crew headed by Gbawe and Sincere9erian respectively shouting Fresh Air, Progressive for a Buhari of 70, john Oyegun, annenih of 80 plus, danjuma, atiku David mark etc who the oldest among them before entering leadership position. would be 30 yrs. this guys have been in govt. for decades and their hired supporters on this forum still twist gullible people to support this evil men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by saintneo(m): 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
youths prefer to have godfathers.

1 Like

Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by seangy4konji: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
Old cargos are still throwing bomb here for power

2 Likes

Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by Code213: 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
click2cbn:
Alfred Diete Spiff was only 25 when he became Governor of old Rivers state. By December 1983 when the military toppled Shagari's government, prof. Pat Utomi was just 27 and was Special Assistant to the president then. If any small thing happens abroad, the next thing is for people to start comparing with Nigeria
Do you know how silly you sound? Oya, go and be Governor @ 25 again na let us see! Do u know that a few years back, the national assembly reviewed the age requirement to favour them as they age? At 29, you can only be elected 2 be a Councillor!!
It takes 2 to make a comparison, and that's wot dis thread is all about.
So, stop sounding so patriotic and self righteous coz am not buying that undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2014
Code213:

Do you know how silly you sound? Oya, go and be Governor @ 25 again na let us see! Do u know that a few years back, the national assembly reviewed the age requirement to favour them as they age? At 29, you can only be elected 2 be a Councillor!!
It takes 2 to make a comparison, and that's wot dis thread is all about.
So, stop sounding so patriotic and self righteous coz am not buying that undecided
Silly? Before one make a comparison, he should at least get his facts right first so there wouldn't be any loophole in his comparison. We have been there before doesn't mean we can't get there again. Btw you should know the difference between an elected position and an appointed position. The guy was appointed as a health minister and i pointed out to you people who had held appointed position at a younger age in this country and you said i sound silly. Lol!!!
Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by Code213: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2014
click2cbn:
Silly? Before one make a comparison, he should at least get his facts right first so there wouldn't be any loophole in his comparison. We have been there before doesn't mean we can't get there again. Btw you should know the difference between an elected position and an appointed position. The guy was appointed as a health minister and i pointed out to you people who had held appointed position at a younger age in this country and you said i sound silly. Lol!!!

My friend, I can list up to 30 people that were appointed or elected to high offices in the earlier republics in Nigeria, my point is that our present crop of Leaders have changed everything in their favour. That's why we now have 60 something years old youth leaders.

And of course, we will someday go bk 2 d good old days of inclusion! But first, am creating a consciousness. Don't bad-mouth me, rather, u should give me a hug! wink
Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by lilprinze: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2014
We keep on recycling old and frustrated thieves as leaders in this country.
Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by 4Play(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2014
brownlord:
Meanwhile Victorciza is 43, Chino almost 50, Gbawe about 45, sincere9erian 39, same with berem, demdem and their group of pay per post crew headed by Gbawe and Sincere9erian respectively shouting Fresh Air, Progressive for a Buhari of 70, john Oyegun, annenih of 80 plus, danjuma, atiku David mark etc who the oldest among them before entering leadership position. would be 30 yrs. this guys have been in govt. for decades and their hired supporters on this forum still twist gullible people to support this evil men.

These people count on Nigerians relative youth and lack of curiousity.

Think of GEJ for instance. Why would anyone support his candidacy when he achieved nothing as Governor and failed to articulate what he will fo differently as President?

Buhari's tenure as President was marked by a fall in living standards. Despite his ineptitude, some Nigerians perceive him as our saviour.

2 Likes

Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2014
Demeji bankole was 38 when he became speaker of the national assembly, what did he use his position for? Nigerian youths want power handed to them on while on Facebook.
Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2014
Code213:

My friend, I can list up to 30 people that were appointed or elected to high offices in the earlier republics in Nigeria, my point is that our present crop of Leaders have changed everything in their favour. That's why we now have 60 something years old youth leaders.

And of course, we will someday go bk 2 d good old days of inclusion! But first, am creating a consciousness. Don't bad-mouth me, rather, u should give me a hug! wink

Demeji bankole was 38 when he became speaker of the
national assembly, what did he use his position for?
Nigerian youths want power handed to them on while on
Facebook.
Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2014
Code213:

I shouldn't bad-mouth you when you started the 'bad-mouthing' by saying i sounded silly in my 1st post. Nothing do u sha
Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by Omimah: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2014
-Alfred Diette-Spiff was 23 when he became the Governor of Rivers State in 1966.
-Matthew Mbu was about 27 when he became an Ambassador.
Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by Code213: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2014
Obiagelli:

Demeji bankole was 38 when he became speaker of the
national assembly, what did he use his position for?
Nigerian youths want power handed to them on while on
Facebook.
The Question should rather be, what did Demeji Bankole not do?
What exactly do u want the youths (the 20 something years olds) to do? A demography that have been financially, economically and morally oppressed. A demography that is being starved/ kept hungry just so they can be exploited.
It will take a while, but we'll get there.
Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by Tintinix: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2014
This is what Leaders of tomorrow means Today!

Not "70 something years old and above" Leaders who have had their fair share to make a difference over and over again.

But seem to leave something in the office.
Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by WIZGUY69(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2014
[size=48]is that suppose to be news? and here in Nigeria, am the new health minister •24• years. [/size]
Re: Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old by daylae(m): 9:56am On Oct 16, 2014
at 29 he'll be competing for NANS president in nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) / BREAKING NEWS: And The Slogan Changes / Revealed: How IBB, Buhari, Atiku Others Sponsor Boko Haram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.