Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) (2396 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" / Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" / 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by NJPot(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
I got the following revelation while I was praying. During a deep meditation, the spirit showed me a picture and said to me ''this is Nigeria's next president.''

I was surprised because the person in the picture was neither GEJ nor Buhari but was another presidential aspirant from the North. I asked the spirit why the picture was not that of GEJ nor Buhari.

The reply I got from the spirit was that Buhari would get the majority of the votes. But Jonathan and strong PDP chieftains would buy INEC to declare him(GEJ) winner. This would make Buhari die of heart problems. But Jonathan would be shot dead afterwards. INEC would then declare the person that scored the third position as the president since Buhari (1st) and GEJ (2nd) are dead.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by Monimatic(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
Joke of the week
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by morefire: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
LMFAO
Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by elantraceey(f): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Op tell me when you wake up grin grin
Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
smoking sk before going to bed can make you wake up a mad man

1 Like

Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by AAPS(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
let's conclude it by saying u are daydreaming.

1 Like

Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by Princecalm(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
i just they laugh. relevation indeed.
Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
following in 1/2D
Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by ellechrystal(f): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
NJPot:
I got the following revelation while I was praying. During a deep meditation, the spirit showed me a picture and said to me ''this is Nigeria's next president.''

I was surprised because the person in the picture was neither GEJ nor Buhari but was another presidential aspirant from the North. I asked the spirit why the picture was not that of GEJ nor Buhari.

The reply I got from the spirit was that Buhari would get the majority of the votes. But Jonathan and strong PDP chieftains would buy INEC to declare him(GEJ) winner. This would make Buhari die of heart problems. But Jonathan would be shot dead afterwards. INEC would then declare the person that scored the third position as the president since Buhari (1st) and GEJ (2nd) are dead.
My God..may God help us

1 Like

Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by delishpot: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
NJPot:

Ok. As long as the next leader makes naija great with the support of the masses. Nzobu nzobu eyinmba eyin All hands On deck for a better naija.

1 Like

Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by kestolove95(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
I think is high tym we ban orijin oo
Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mak e no b say pesin wey do give dis revelation is high wit sum un-grasses, but notin dey hapun nah. Mak I dey survey on top dis dogoyaro tree..
Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by gebest: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Keep dreaming till the kingdom come.
Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
About 17days to now we tell
Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by stepo707: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Interesting conspiracy theory
Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Op take some PILLS so that u can well soon.
Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by DaBullIT(m): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
kestolove95:
I think is high tym we ban orijin oo
grin grin this psychotic episode was not caused by Orijin, when a clueless mosquito bites, it transmits Mùmúism

Top that with a wrap of sk and voila that's the problem
Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by kestolove95(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
DaBullIT:

grin grin this psychotic episode was not caused by Orijin, when a clueless mosquito bites, it transmits Mùmúism

Top that with a wrap of sk and voila that's the problem
so u mean to tell me. Orijin is nt responsibl..den I will buy himm free mosquito net
Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by DaBullIT(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
kestolove95:
so u mean to tell me. Orijin is nt responsibl..den I will buy himm free mosquito net

Bwehehehebe laughing in Dutch
Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by NJPot(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2015
kestolove95:
buy for yourself
Re: Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) by NJPot(m): 2:05am On Mar 29, 2015
NJPot:

The first stage of my prophesy has come to pass. Buhari got majority of the presidential election votes. The next step would be for Jonathan to use the court to disqualify him because of the certificate issue. Let's watch the whole drama as it slowly unfolds.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments: The North Fires Back! / Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. / Professor Isaac Folorunso Adewole,The New Minister Of Health Has A Wonderful CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.