Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Faces Of Those Frustrating And Sabotaging Boko Harram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of Those Frustrating And Sabotaging Boko Harram (1309 Views)

BOKO HARRAM: FG Bans Importation Of Cattle, Sale Of Dried Meat / Buhari Reveals Those Frustrating Efforts To Recover Loots, Stolen assets / Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faces Of Those Frustrating And Sabotaging Boko Harram by kween2ryhm(m): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
I found these interesting pictures along A.Y.A Maitama Abuja, part of the major road that lead to Aso Rock Abuja, I feel i can share and hear opinion of concern Nigerians about the pictures, especially those that uses online media very well.

Source: http://clickinfo.com.ng/?p=477

Re: Faces Of Those Frustrating And Sabotaging Boko Harram by zutu(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nawaoo
Re: Faces Of Those Frustrating And Sabotaging Boko Harram by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
I saw it too in the afternoon.

It was pasted everywhere from the roundabout(under construction) near Aso Villa gate to AYA roundabout under the bridge.

I forgot to snap the posters when I saw them.

I smiled, I thought to myself....

This PDP No Go Kill Me Ooooooo

Lies too much jarey.

How did the trio influenced FG to do the wrong thing nah?

Meanwhile they'd met in SA around June this year months before FG committed the blunder.

And there were 4 people in the pics. Ribadu was the fourth person in the pics but because he's ported to PDP, now he's become a new creature.

When A Man Joins PDP, He's A New Creature, Behold Old Things Have Passed Away.

FDF......Fawar.

Make unna dey pack unna loads now, Feb 14 is near.

Judgement Day is so close.

Goodbye Jonathan.

Sai Buhari

Sai APC

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless Us All

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of Those Frustrating And Sabotaging Boko Harram by Rikidony(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
THOSE ARE THE TRUE JANJA.WEEDS grin grin

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Those Frustrating And Sabotaging Boko Harram by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:
THOSE ARE THE TRUE JANJA.WEEDS grin grin
caaaaaankerworms. SaTAN advocates

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of Those Frustrating And Sabotaging Boko Harram by Rikidony(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ibnsultan:
JANJA.WEED HOW MARKET, HAVE U BEEN PAYED UR DAILY STIPEN grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Those Frustrating And Sabotaging Boko Harram by Rikidony(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ibnsultan:
JANJA.WEEDIAN HOW MARKET, HAVE U BEEN PAYED UR DAILY STIPEN grin grin

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Those Frustrating And Sabotaging Boko Harram by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:

JANJA.WEEDIAN HOW MARKET, HAVE U BEEN PAYED UR DAILY STIPEN grin grin
so ur telling me. saTAN didn't pay u today
Eyyah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Buhari's People Compare Declaration Crowd Between GEJ And Buhari / Police Declare Manhunt For Heyden Oil Boss Dapo Abiodun Over N594m Fraud / Share Your Funny Campaign Photos Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.