Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Help !!! My Choice Of Career Is Tearing My Family Apart - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help !!! My Choice Of Career Is Tearing My Family Apart (771 Views)

My Family Is Tearing Apart Now. / Top 10 "Go To" Guys Of Career, Jobs/vacancies & Education Sections Of Nairaland / Which I.T. Career Is The Best, Most Lucrative And Most Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !!! My Choice Of Career Is Tearing My Family Apart by Helewud(m): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hello Nairalanders please your advice is needed,
Am the last male child of a family of five,and am about to register for the forthcoming jamb, my siblings and my dad told me to go to School of Nursing on the ground that their Is always employment opportunity for nurses after graduation but my mum is kicking against that notion,deep down in me I don't like Nursing but wanna go for civil engineering but my dad and elder bro and sis insist. The prob now is that if I don't go to School of Nursing then I should expect little or no support from my dad and siblings while in school and I know my mum can't carry the expenses alone and because of this issue the family is split,please what should I do,am just in my late teens
Re: Help !!! My Choice Of Career Is Tearing My Family Apart by Ojobojo1(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
Dude, follow ur mind and hustle even if nobody supports you, just make sure ure good in advanced math sha.
Re: Help !!! My Choice Of Career Is Tearing My Family Apart by kokkoma: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
Pls go for nursing. All these choice of i must study in the university is more of an ego thing than reality. The reality how much and fast can i my certificate offerr me after graduation. Nursing is better my brother. You can send yourself to the university if u want after graduating from school of nursing becuase u will have job offer immmediately after graduation.
I am sharing my personsl experience eit u
Re: Help !!! My Choice Of Career Is Tearing My Family Apart by Helewud(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thank you so much, am very grateful

(1) (Reply)

Become A Certified Skincare Therapist!!! / 10 Steps To Protect Yourself Against An Unexpected Job Loss / Advice Needed If This Is Real Or A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.