Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? (2280 Views)

E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) / 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years / Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by ayukdaboss(m): 12:16am On Oct 16, 2014
nairaman66:
We all know GEJ holds a B.Sc. degree in Zoology in which he attained Second Class Honors, Upper Division. At least most of us do.

Zoologists are life scientists who study animals, observing them in the laboratory and in their natural habitat. They study the origin and development of species as well as their habits, behaviors and interactions.

Zoologists, who also research the development of animal diseases, sometimes known as animal scientists or animal biologists because zoology is the branch of biology that deals with the animal kingdom. Maybe GEJ is on research with the Nigeria people!

He has made some controversial decision as President where were;

*After the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, in which the Nigerian team failed to advance beyond group stage, Jonathan decreed a ban on international games for the football team. FIFA objected to the president's decision and threatened to evict Nigeria from the association. Subsequently he lifted the ban.

*In 2011, the Nigerian President's failure to nominate and appoint at least 36 indigenes, one for each of the 36 states is in breach of article 147 subsection (3) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999: ", the President shall appoint at least one Minister from each State, who shall be an indigene of such State". The President can be taken to constitutional court in Nigeria for noncompliance with Article 147(3) of the constitution.

*On Tuesday 13 December 2011, The President dropped a Nuclear Economic Bombshell that the 2012 budget which was presented to the Nigerian National Assembly by himself removed any provisions for fuel subsidy. According to a poll carried out by the Alliance for Credible Elections (ACE- Nigeria) showed that 80 per cent if not more of Nigerians opposed the plan to remove fuel subsidy.

Maybe he should be in the Zoo, You decide!!

https://www.nairaland.com/846419/goodluck-ebele-jonathan-gej-more

2 Likes

Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by padeolu: 12:21am On Oct 16, 2014
As a zoologist, Dr. GEJ also failed. So far, he has contributed nothing to knowledge (google search as at 2day) as far as zoologiy is concerned.

5 Likes

Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by T8ksy(m): 12:25am On Oct 16, 2014
Maybe he should be in the Zoo, You decide!!

Yes, he ought to be.............................in a locked-up zoo...........with the keys thrown into the lagoon.

3 Likes

Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by omenka(m): 12:29am On Oct 16, 2014
padeolu:
As a zoologist, Dr. GEJ also failed. So far, he has contributed nothing to knowledge (google search as at 2day) as far as zoologiy is concerned.
Absolutely!!! Not even single publication in which the PhD holder/lecturer is a corresponding author!!

Epic failure!!

6 Likes

Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by JEITO: 12:29am On Oct 16, 2014
I pledge to respect the office of the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, and the occupier of the office. So help me God.

3 Likes

Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by ayukdaboss(m): 12:34am On Oct 16, 2014
JEITO:
I pledge to respect the office of the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, and the occupier of the office. So help me God.
The person occupying that office has made it a joke and it's unfortunate that I've currently lost respect for that position.

4 Likes

Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by Caseless: 1:00am On Oct 16, 2014
That man wil perform woefully or poor where ever he finds himself, zoology inclusive. If u think he can do well as a zoologist, have u seen or read any article, research work, contribution made by gej as far as this sub-discipline is concerned?
Infact, give gej a nice bed to sleep and do nothing, he wld still sleep badly.
He's good for nothing other than sapele water.

3 Likes

Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by ayukdaboss(m): 1:26am On Oct 16, 2014
Caseless:
That man wil perform woefully or poor where ever he finds himself, zoology inclusive. If u think he can do well as a zoologist, have u seen or read any article, research work, contribution made by gej as far as this sub-discipline is concerned?
Infact, give gej a nice bed to sleep and do nothing, he wld still sleep badly.
He's good for nothing other than sapele water.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by ayukdaboss(m): 2:40am On Oct 16, 2014
angry
Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 16, 2014
If he has no contribution to knowledge, then, he is not fit to be anywhere. Well, Nigeria is a place where we chose our leaders based on there tendencies of grabbing roasted plantain by the road sides and mingling with the garage boys. Ekiti, a typical case study.

1 Like

Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by jking001(m): 5:11am On Oct 16, 2014
Bastard and wayward kids from useless father and mothers,the man you insult has done better than your past presidents,where Obj failed he succeeded Nitel that was privatized by Obj and power privatized by GEJ the difference is clear for you to see,our roads have been upgraded i use to remember from giri to gwagwalada how bad it use to be during the obj days but alas now that place is a smooth drive what about the airport ?they are better and what about some federal roads i pass through in benin,like dawson road that was neglected by all successive regimes he fixed it,steady work on lagos benin express,Janjaweedians you can go and die if i can see this few things then i think you guys ought to been in the zoo,don't worry your cocaine and weed smoking party leader TinubuDaft and your terrorist and racist pedophile presidential candidate that can't speak English fit in my dog house.

2 Likes

Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by talkintruth: 6:02am On Oct 16, 2014
You bastards, many of ur Fathers and Mothers who are Professors what invented can be traced to their names. Hypocrites- many of you have failed in the little assignment/responsibility you are to handle. You God forsaking idiots will come to nairaland and be forming like u are mother theresa.
I sometime prayed to God that APC wins 2015 and then see what will be the response of you products of a leaking condom after 2yrs weda or not corruption, boko haram, foreign image, education, transportation, roads, and the economy would have improved.
Bastards why wont Ghanaians and lesser African countries call us names.
You can call GEJ names, the fact remains he is the president of Nigeria which your fathers and you can never become. ANIMALS

1 Like

Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by Caseless: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2014
ayukdaboss:

grin grin
ur siggy gat me laffing!
Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by ayukdaboss(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2014
tpacalipse:
If he has no contribution to knowledge, then, he is not fit to be anywhere. Well, Nigeria is a place where we chose our leaders based on there tendencies of grabbing roasted plantain by the road sides and mingling with the garage boys. Ekiti, a typical case study.
I mean we've never had it this low in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by ayukdaboss(m): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2014
Caseless:
ur siggy gat me laffing!
grin
Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by ayukdaboss(m): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2014
double post
Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by ayukdaboss(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2014
talkintruth:
You bastards, many of ur Fathers and Mothers who are Professors what invented can be traced to their names. Hypocrites- many of you have failed in the little assignment/responsibility you are to handle. You God forsaking idiots will come to nairaland and be forming like u are mother theresa.
I sometime prayed to God that APC wins 2015 and then see what will be the response of you products of a leaking condom after 2yrs weda or not corruption, boko haram, foreign image, education, transportation, roads, and the economy would have improved.
Bastards why wont Ghanaians and lesser African countries call us names.
You can call GEJ names, the fact remains he is the president of Nigeria which your fathers and you can never become. ANIMALS
My brother you are derailing this thread. A simple question was asked at the end of the post, "should GEJ be in the zoo or not?"

2 Likes

Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2014
ok ,using your analysis where would Buhari be more effective in as a retired army officer ?
think man think !
Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by egift(m): 9:06am On Oct 16, 2014
Jonathan holds a PhD in Zoology, he stands a better stand to Preside over a Zoo and help in protecting endangered species.

1 Like

Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by ayukdaboss(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2014
egift:
Jonathan holds a PhD in Zoology, he stands a better stand to Preside over a Zoo and help in protecting endangered species.
Yes true..last time I checked Nigeria has a couple of endangered species in her forests.

1 Like

Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by uwa1(m): 9:56am On Oct 16, 2014
All dis disrespectful APC e-rats on dis platform, when ll u learn dat u dont make noise to make news, u simply make news to make noise. By creating all sort of foolish topics will not make reasonable Nigerians accept or vote for ur candidate. You cant give wat u dont have. Lets jst sit tight and see d outcome of a united Nigeria come 2015.
Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by JEITO: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2014
ayukdaboss:

The person occupying that office has made it a joke and it's unfortunate that I've currently lost respect for that position.
how did he do that if I may ask?

Btw, if you lose regard for a position because according to you, the present occupier has watered it down, how can you prove then that you ever had regard for the office or are you one that only obey when things are rosy?
Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
padeolu:
waw. So its true. His the daft one

Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
I have serious concerns for the animals though

1 Like

Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by Sibabasibaba1: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
omenka Absolutely!!! Not even single publication in which the PhD holder/lecturer is a corresponding author!!

Epic failure!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And you think a corresponding author is always the one who did most of the research? Nope! Anyone can be a corresponding author. In fact, a professor can conduct a research, write it up and allows a graduate assistant who helped with proof reading to be the corresponding author. Come to think of it, what makes one a corresponding author? It is just that the article was sent to the publishers through one's email account. Nothing more!
Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by egift(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:
ok ,using your analysis where would Buhari be more effective in as a retired army officer ?
think man think !

Buhari was an excellent Soldier. A great commander. Dealt with Chadian Army that invaded Nigeria. Dismantled Maitatsine Sect. He was also a great Head of State.

1 Like

Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by vanbonattel: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
the whole of nigeria is a zoo, deal with it
Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by Omimah: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
Don't just bring the issue of privitization of PHCN by Jonathan here. That singular action has brought pains to Nigeria. Can the government justify the forceful payment of fixed charges of 650 naira in residential building every month. I sometimes consume 180 naira, but pay an additional 650 naira as fixed charge.
jking001:
Bastard and wayward kids from useless father and mothers,the man you insult has done better than your past presidents,where Obj failed he succeeded Nitel that was privatized by Obj and power privatized by GEJ the difference is clear for you to see,our roads have been upgraded i use to remember from giri to gwagwalada how bad it use to be during the obj days but alas now that place is a smooth drive what about the airport ?they are better and what about some federal roads i pass through in benin,like dawson road that was neglected by all successive regimes he fixed it,steady work on lagos benin express,Janjaweedians you can go and die if i can see this few things then i think you guys ought to been in the zoo,don't worry your cocaine and weed smoking party leader TinubuDaft and your terrorist and racist pedophile presidential candidate that can't speak English fit in my dog house.
Re: Would Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Be More Effective In The Zoo? by Omimah: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nat Geo Wild.

(1) (2) (Reply)

YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. / Flashback ; Buhari once Backed Amnesty For Boko Haram, Today,He Recants. / "Don't Vote For Buhari He's Not As Handsome As Goodluck Jonathan"jimiagbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.