Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. (2298 Views)

SGF: Ex-cpc Members Lobby For Tony Momoh, Galadima / Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption / Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Young business entrepreneurs who were assisted with funding and training under the federal government’s innovative youth empowerment programme have formed a lobby group to campaign for the re-election bid of President Goodluck Jonathan.

The youths under the auspices of Nigerian Young Entreprenuers said over 5,400 of them have so far been empowered by the federal government under the You-Win programme.

Speaking with journalists in Abuja on their new mission in politics, the group’s Director of Media Mr. Bello Muritala, listed some of the employment generation programmes being implemented by President Jonathan to include, launching of Venture Capital Fund and provision of N220 billion to support small and medium scale businesses.

Other government interventions include, the launching of Nangrooreneur to empower about 750,000 Nigerians in self-employment, launching of new automobile policy and the disbursement of special intervention fund through the Bank of Industry and Bank of Agriculture as well as the Central Bank of Nigeria’s Agriculture Intervention Fund.

Bello also credicted President Jonathan for taking giant strides in promoting the entertainment industry, through the Project Advancing Creativity and Technology (PACT) in collaboration with Nollywood.

According to Bello through the synergy with Nigerian entertainment industry, the sector has been provided with a N3 billion grant to further help the development of the sector.

In the same vein, Bello said the government had thought of the implementation of the Sure-P scheme, being able to engage 320,000 youths useful activities.
He said they are not a political group but are interested in collaborating with got government to make lives better for the people.

“Out of the system that is good, there are still curtains things that are good that needs to be encouraged. We believe the president has done something good and will need to be supported to do more.

“After considering all the achievements and the need for continuity to avoid policy somersaults the coordinating committee and over 400,000 of the Nigerian Young entreprenuers across the country hereby declare support for the re-election of President Jonathan,” he said.

Many of the beneficiaries of the programme testified during an interactive session with the media in Abuja on how the government intervention had impacted on their lives and how their new businesses have grown in the last two years after they got support from You-Win.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/you-win-beneficiaries-lobby-for-jonathan-s-re-election/194567/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by meracool(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Good For them..

But as for me as My HouseHold..

GMB All the Way..

3 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by freshness2020: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
One good term deserves a million terms!
..GEJ 2015!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Cc: datolee, tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, jmaine, Sincere9gerian, phockphockman, 14dot etc.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by RedEboe(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
Awesome! These are the REAL productive youths of Nigeria jare. While others with poor business plans that failed YOUWIN simply joined Team Buhari with the hope of collecting N5000 monthly stipend if papa wins. LOL

9 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by xcolanto(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
While Buhari is making plans to keep the citizens dependent on him through stipends (5000), GEJ is busy empowering the youth to becoming CEO's and job creators!

Kudos to the goverment of GEJ!
Once again it is safe to say Gej till Buhari retire from politics.

10 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by taharqa: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
I support them.....

Na who no like beta tin b4??

YOUWIN, a Programme that even the most stupid opposition cannot fault or badmouth.

Dats whatsupp!!!

8 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by taharqa: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
xcolanto:
While Buhari is making plans to keep the citizens dependent on him through stipends (5000), GEJ is busy empowering the youth to becoming CEO's and job creators!

May God bless for this awesome Rhema!!

Say Amen.....

7 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by publisher(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
RedEboe:
Awesome! These are the REAL productive youths of Nigeria jare. While others with poor business plans that failed YOUWIN simply joined Team Buhari with the hope of collecting N5000 monthly stipend if papa wins. LOL

I concur... Most of the Buhari fans i know personally are very frustrated human beings. Sometimes, i wish Buhari just wins let me see how these serial failures will still turn around to abuse him. Especially when Buhari's N5000 a month handout is no longer enough to buy Agege bread due to hyper-inflation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
xcolanto:
RedEboe:
So true. While Jonathan is teaching the youths how to fish to sustain a living Buhari is planning to give them fish. Chinese are laughing at Buhari now. God bless my hardworking President.

5 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by nigerianvenom(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nice development.
I love this.with ideas like youwin,nigeria will surely be producing multi millionaires in years to come.
This is real and not the almajiri method propounded by buhari to be dishing out 5000 naira to unemployed youths which is a disgrace to our youths

3 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by LRNZH(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
In a country of at least 80 million youth, 64 million are unemployed. It is unbelievable so here's the link. http://businessdayonline.com/2014/09/rate-of-job-creation-insufficient-to-tame-unemployment-in-nigeria/#.VK2kdctwbqA

For a Gov't that lies a lot, let's believe that 400,000 out of 64 million unemployed youth benefited from GEJ after 6 years and are campaigning for GEJ.

It is sad that Tompolo and other GEJ's goons siphon about $10Billion annually through oil bunkering while only 400,000 out of 64 million youths benefit from GEJ.
I leave it there.

GMB 2015. Nigeria Youths` Future is here.

2 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by nigerianvenom(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
RedEboe:

I keep asking myself, how do the intend to be giving out the so called 5k to unemployed youths and where will they get d money?
Most nigerian youths are not great thinkers.

4 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by taharqa: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
publisher:

I concur... Most of the Buhari fans i know personally are very frustrated human beings. Sometimes, i wish Buhari just wins let me see how these serial failures will still turn around to abuse him. Especially when Buhari's N5000 a month handout is no longer enough to buy Agege bread due to hyper-inflation.

Plzzz, don't pray bad prayer this evening. Biko.....

4 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by taharqa: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

Write smtin!!

We are waiting for you

1 Like

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by LRNZH(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2015

How you take know wetin I wan write? Ok you follow the witches and wizards wey endorse GEJ. grin

taharqa:

Write smtin!!
We are waiting for you
Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by Mogidi: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
meracool:
Good For them..

But as for me as My HouseHold..

GMB All the Way..

OK!
You're one of those waiting for govt stipend for doing nothing. Bros there's fresh air around you, use your talent, the enabling environment has been created by govt, use it.

3 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by meracool(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mogidi:

OK!
You're one of those waiting for govt stipend for doing nothing. Bros there's fresh air around you, use your talent, the enabling environment has been created by govt, use it.

Ok..

But The Wind of CHANGE to make things far better than the Aerotoxic Fresh Air.
Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by AdolfHitIer: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
APContherun:
Cc: datolee, tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, jmaine, Sincere9gerian, phockphockman, 14dot etc.

Attach adolf Hitler aka bloodykiller, theassassin there or I'll kill you
Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by Adminisher: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
taharqa:

I support them.....

Na who no like beta tin b4??

YOUWIN, a Programme that even the most stupid opposition cannot fault or badmouth.

Dats whatsupp!!!

You Win beneficiaries are barely 300. Even PDP supporters are saying more could be done with this. Most f the you win beneficiaries should be clients of private venture capital firms. Government should concentrate on the technical trades and artisans
Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
AdolfHitIer:

Attach adolf Hitler aka bloodykiller, theassassin there or I'll kill you
Guy your blood too dey hot, check well you will see your name mentioned. How can forget the man charged with assassinating APC e-rodents on nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Adminisher:

You Win beneficiaries are barely 300. Even PDP supporters are saying more could be done with this. Most f the you win beneficiaries should be clients of private venture capital firms. Government should concentrate on the technical trades and artisans
Where did you get the 300 figure from? Did you not read where it is stated that there are over 5400 of them? The good thing about YOUWIN is that apart from the direct jobs it creates in the direct beneficiaries, thousands also benefit indirectly from being employed by the beneficiaries. A friend's wife who got #6 million last year to step up a rice farm/mill has in her employ about 10 farm hands. The programme is great.

7 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by sholatech(m): 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Adminisher:

Youwin Beneficiaries are in Thousands, not in hundreds. 3900 beneficiaries so far( many are Nairalanders), and another batch of 1500 to emerge before May 2015.

There is the venture capital covered aspect of Youwin, just launched late 2014 to be managed by Ernst and Young(EY)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by taharqa: 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Adminisher:

What did you say??

2 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by taharqa: 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

How you take know wetin I wan write? Ok you follow the witches and wizards wey endorse GEJ. grin

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by jmaine: 12:40am On Jan 08, 2015
Adminisher:

Abeg na who dey yarn this kin nonsense . . . .? shocked

4 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by jmaine: 12:42am On Jan 08, 2015
This is the real youth empowerment, not the nonsense measly N5,000 almajiri stipends the APC is promising us . . . .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by tomakint: 1:40am On Jan 08, 2015
jmaine:

Abeg na who dey yarn this kin nonsense . . . .? shocked
A shameless janjaweedian! cool

3 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by tomakint: 1:47am On Jan 08, 2015
RedEboe:
If his fellow Ab.okis are the ones craving for his miserable N5,000 I am cool with that but it would shock you to hear that some fellow Southerners are willing to forego the YOUWIN project for Buhari's N5,000 isn't that ridiculous?

5 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by Adminisher: 1:58am On Jan 08, 2015
Ok I concede on you win. I score him a B- there because I am sure there will always be corruption involved.

Jonathan's Report Card is now looking like this:

Agriculture - B (down from A because of GM foods and American influence)
You Win. - B-
Trade and Investment - B- (should have been A but they are creating dangerous monopolies)
ICT. - A (should actually be a B because of the lost satellite)
Transport. - C. ( Belgium locomotives and coaches, they are taking you for a ride too much money spent )
Overall Infrastructure - D
Defence. - F9
Power. - F9. (Some people will go to prison for this one, billions spent, assets sold and money returned to buyers through the back door still no improvement. Met 2900MW still current capacity is 3500MW on $5B-) expenditure)
Security. - F9
AntiCorruptuion - F9
Foreign Policy. - F9
Education. - D. (should be an F but he built all those unviable and uncredited federal universities)
Presidential Carriage - F9
Head Of Stateship. - F9
Commander In Chief - ** (he did not even take the exam here. He has been heard telling people not to call him CIC, true story)

2 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by jmaine: 2:13am On Jan 08, 2015
tomakint:

A shameless janjaweedian! cool

The guy get mind vomit that kin nonsense with straight face . . . . This A-Pig-Shyte people get mind oo !!! grin

2 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by win1234: 5:33am On Jan 08, 2015
God bless GEJ, was so happy when a friend of mine win YOU-WIN, it is so cool, be a great thinker, support GEJ. Say no almajiri general.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare To Head EFCC / We Found Corruption Everywhere – Ahmad Joda / We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.