Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Helen Paul Opens A Multi Million Naira Theatre And Films Academy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul Opens A Multi Million Naira Theatre And Films Academy (1544 Views)

Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba / Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) / How Buhari Broke My Heart – Comedienne Helen Paul Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helen Paul Opens A Multi Million Naira Theatre And Films Academy by chuqudy(m): 12:38am On Oct 16, 2014
The Nigerian comedienne, singer, actress, dancer, journalist and Glo ambassador opens Helen Paul Theatre and Films Academy. It is a multi-million naira films school, located at Emmanuel Olorunfemi Street, College Road, Ogba, Lagos.

Some of the courses the institution offers include Cinematography, Acting, Video Editing, Dance, Photography, Basic Presentation, Costuming & Sewing, Hair Styling, Sound Engineering & Graphics Design.

Helen Paul, who is studying for her Ph.D degree in Theatre-Arts at the University of Lagos, Akoka, says "Right from childhood, I have always looked forward to a day like this –when I will float a school that will help build a better society devoid of charlatans. For some years now, this project has been in the making, and I thank God that it has finally come to stay... Our classes are going to be more practical, that is why we invested heavily on the studios and other equipment that will make our students one of the best. We have also created a platform that will make it easier for them to get jobs, before and after they finish from the school,”

details @: http://www.nairamagnates.com/2014/10/helen-paul-opens-theatre-and-films.html

Re: Helen Paul Opens A Multi Million Naira Theatre And Films Academy by Uceegal: 1:05am On Oct 16, 2014
Wonders shall not end!
Re: Helen Paul Opens A Multi Million Naira Theatre And Films Academy by mekuilis(m): 5:32am On Oct 16, 2014
Awesome,thank you so much Auntie Helen.
Re: Helen Paul Opens A Multi Million Naira Theatre And Films Academy by Airforce1(m): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2014
Cool smiley
Re: Helen Paul Opens A Multi Million Naira Theatre And Films Academy by hatux: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2014
Okay
Re: Helen Paul Opens A Multi Million Naira Theatre And Films Academy by Mariojane(f): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2014
just in case
Re: Helen Paul Opens A Multi Million Naira Theatre And Films Academy by SlyIg(f): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Uceegal:
Wonders shall not end!

Sorry, which wonders abeg.
You're funny. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Johnson New Look After Putting To Bed And Massage To Fans / Ghanian Actress, Nadia Buari Pays Condolence Visit To Majid Michael Over Mom's / Yikes!!! Happy Birthday To Me... Check Out Some Of My Super Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.