Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff (69661 Views)

Lets Expose Companies That Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by vkon2(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Odun environmental and Pieach architectural limited at victoria island close to goodies supermarket. They both share office space but act as seperate companies and are owned by two crazy, babaric, hostile, abusive, fraudulent, siblings who tk pleasure in causing pain and sacking their employees. The MD in pieach is worse. Nt married at age 50 with no kid, she will keep u in the office till 10.30pm everyday as her home is virtually empty and a 10mins drive frm d office. She is a sadist, and a very depressed bastard. Nt changin over to phcn on time attracts deduction of 10k. Gen spoils, employee wil pay. Even wen her car tyre spoilt, drivers paid for it. Work is sun to sun. She is highly highly insultive, ijebu, and will devise any ,means to defraud u. If she detects any form of boldness, she feels threatned and either publicy embarrass u severally or sack outrightly. A driver died 2weeks after she sacked him and the first thing she said wen i tld her was "thnk God he didnt die in the office ooh" only her uses internet, heavily passwrded, employees pay for office stationeries... Just sad. If u offered 100k per mnth, she will pay the first 2 to 3mnths, then bring up absurd deductions with no questions and cut ur salary into half for d nxt 5mnths. D cycle continues.... If u recieve any job offer frm the abv companies and u accept it, just get rdy to be psychologically damaged. I hd to battle low esteem prob after i resigned there. Still recuperating.

8 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by MissIndependent(f): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
yungbeef:
Odun environmental and Pieach architectural limited at victoria island close to goodies supermarket. They both share office space but act as seperate companies and are owned by two crazy, babaric, hostile, abusive, fraudulent, siblings who tk pleasure in causing pain and sacking their employees. The MD in pieach is worse. Nt married at age 50 with no kid, she will keep u in the office till 10.30pm everyday as her home is virtually empty and a 10mins drive frm d office. She is a sadist, and a very depressed bastard. Nt changin over to phcn on time attracts deduction of 10k. Gen spoils, employee wil pay. Even wen her car tyre spoilt, drivers paid for it. Work is sun to sun. She is highly highly insultive, ijebu, and will devise any ,means to defraud u. If she detects any form of boldness, she feels threatned and either publicy embarrass u severally or sack outrightly. A driver died 2weeks after she sacked him and the first thing she said wen i tld her was "thnk God he didnt die in the office ooh" only her uses internet, heavily passwrded, employees pay for office stationeries... Just sad. If u offered 100k per mnth, she will pay the first 2 to 3mnths, then bring up absurd deductions with no questions and cut ur salary into half for d nxt 5mnths. D cycle continues.... If u recieve any job offer frm the abv companies and u accept it, just get rdy to be psychologically damaged. I hd to battle low esteem prob after i resigned there. Still recuperating.
Wow this is so sad and terrible. Topic like this deserve front page on Nairaland so innocent jobseekers wont fall victim...cc lalasticlala etc
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by LaurelP(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
yungbeef:

Ope o :oo
I did an interview in that pieach sometime last year, thank God they didn't revert back till date. I think I saw u that day.

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Adrons homes and properties. The operation staffs know what I'm talking abt

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
expose them now
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
wE HAVE BEEN WAITING. WE SEEING NONE YET
debbie:
If you can understand igbo languague I will say " nne I ga adi ndu ogologo". Thanks for ur response! How long shall we die in silence and fear! We can help de younger graduates and those who are not aware of all these......Any company dat will challenge any of these things is obviously showing us the truth.
Meanwhile I hv oda companies I will pin down
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
MANY Nig companies are guilty of these
First of all let me clarify that no company will sue anyone (whether staff or an outsider) if the company's own side of the agreement (contract) with staffs and clients have been breached. So do not fear guys.

I was personally surprised to hear about AIT/ Ray Power owing staffs up to a years salary. Someone mentioning it here also just affirmed it.

I also heard yesterday from a friend of mine who worked with USAID. Yes USAID!!! You heard me right. They owed him like 5 months salary till he decided to leave. He told me he worked for four months before ever getting at least one salary from them. Couldn't believe my ears.
He mentioned that he gave testimony at church when he got the job not knowing it was a trap he fell into.

I also heard PH is owing corpers their state salaries from the set that left in 2012 or so. It is so sad.

PM news too. I have a very distant friend who used to work with them and always complain about the non-payment of salaries. Don't know how true and if the condition has changed now.

Most one man business and private companies in Nigeria are guilty of this.
The economy is so unfavorable that it affects these organizations.
However, some of them are just plain bad.

Most of these companies face challenges such as:
Logistic challenges.
Low patronage.
Epileptic power supply. Everybody can testify how much they spend on diesel at work daily.
High cost of internet.
Government tax.
Expensive rent for office spaces.
It is sad.

This however is not a reason to owe your staff.
Employ those you can pay and do not depend on projections totally. Understand the realistic circumstances of our environment and grow at a "stealthy" rate.

Disclaimer:
I have never worked for these companies but they were information I gathered directly from friends so it is not a participant experience.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by seyilapy(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hello guys does anyone know about VERNITECH CONSULTING LIMITED? how reliable the company is? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by goshen26: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jasonisnotdead:
Transerve Disc Technologies Ltd Ijesha is one of them. Yet the MD/COO(Wife) are Redeem pastors.

Pls where in Ijesha ooo, I live in ijesha
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Mpyaw: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
The SkyLine Hotel
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Mpyaw: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
mystiqueem:
Read to gain insight on exposing companies

Whistleblowers, those individuals who call attention to possible wrongdoing within their organizations, are the subjects of much controversy. Some say that whistleblowers are noble characters, willing to sacrifice personally and professionally to expose organizational practices that are wasteful, fraudulent, or harmful to the public safety. Others suggest that whistleblowers are, by and large, disgruntled employees who maliciously and recklessly accuse individuals they feel have wronged them in order to attain their own selfish goals....

http://ethics.csc.ncsu.edu/old/12_00/basics/whistle/rst/wstlblo_policy.html
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Mpyaw: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Googleus:
AKLAB NIG LTD (est over 20 yrs ago).[/size][size=8pt]

AKLAB NIGERIA LIMITED.

An engineering firm with owner (frm ijebu) as M.D and wife (frm Ogbomosho ) as accountant (wat a combination) both with mindset of employing most qualify engineering (across the field) from all over the country and then subjecting them to site-labour in suffering,hardship and abject poverty for maximum financial return.

i spent 1 year with the company (2012/2013),am experience i ll never ever ever forget

-you work on site ( industrial or construction) without having time to come to town (Lagos) to see your family/friends for weeks,because no pay to even transport ur self (as an engineer)

- i bet u, u wont last a year working there, your frustration starts after expecting ur first salary in vain

- u get paid 3rd month after working for two month even if u ar making millions in revenue for the firm.

-the owner is investing heavily in Canada because that's where is family based

- he personally monitors his projects, he doesnt care about welfare, hence u might not even know he is around,he only show up when his check is ready,hence ur hunger continue.

- as an engineer, u trek to site navigating bushes and villages.u are already in the system b4 u realize na one chance

-those who are working there for more than 2 yrs are not able to resign because they were unaware wats offer is out there as u dnt ve access to internet due to terrain of some site or u are so broke u cant afford M.B or u are so broke u miss an interview.

- recruiting sound engineer mostly 2.1, even where there is no sign of career growth.

- u ll never understand how u spent ur salary, u ll always be broke..( something fishing i realized).

- i ll never advice even my enemy to work there.

but if u need good and sound engineering experience in mech,elect,civil and crook administrative procedure or techniques, pls go and apply there (at ur own risk) because u ll meet sound,intelligent,hardworking, and experience young Nigerian engineers (in there 30s) and indians.

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Mpyaw: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pay raise in Nigeria is automatic sack
mystiqueem:
A networking consulting firm - Peritus Technology Ltd, a one man biz with his wife as Admin/ HR, just fired his best staff for daring to request for increase in salary....
Operates at ikeja.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
In this recession, why company no go owe
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by oluwafreshkid(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Let me say mine...
Southwestern University, Ogun State.
Infact, that place is a shiithole. workers go for 10 months without pay. yes, 10 months. After 4 months there, i had to run. na by force i collected 1 month salary. Literal force ni o, we ganged up and entered the chancellor's office and stated that he pay us asap. This same chancellor, an ijebu man spends millions at parties and clubs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by go4success(f): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Xerox hs,Matori Oshodi. No chance for career growth. Always owe at least 8 months salary.Allowances are never paid.

3 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Arfe you sure of what you are saying?
go4success:
Xerox hs,Matori Oshodi. No chance for career growth. Always owe at least 8 months salary.Allowances are never paid.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by go4success(f): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pojomojo:
Arfe you sure of what you are saying?
I have nothing to gain from lying. I have a close relative that works there. Please don't let me go into details. The staff are just suffering and smiling.

3 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Mpyaw: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2017
go4success:
I have nothing to gain from lying. I have a close relative that works there. Please don't let me go into details. The staff are just suffering and smiling.
Na wa o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by niralos: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2017
MITV Ibadan is owing all its staff more more than 7month..................... Applicant take note

3 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, are you sure of your claims? because according to sources close to the TV station salaries have been paid for up to 5 month and the management sis pleading for time to sort the salaries of other staff
niralos:
MITV Ibadan is owing all its staff more more than 7month..................... Applicant take note
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
its D-Skyline Hotel,
Park Valley Hotel and suites,
Cradle Nest and
one last hotel at Ikorodu they can owe for africa
Mpyaw:
The SkyLine Hotel
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
SouthWestern University Ke? One of the best Private university in Ogun State
oluwafreshkid:
Let me say mine...
Southwestern University, Ogun State.
Infact, that place is a shiithole. workers go for 10 months without pay. yes, 10 months. After 4 months there, i had to run. na by force i collected 1 month salary. Literal force ni o, we ganged up and entered the chancellor's office and stated that he pay us asap. This same chancellor, an ijebu man spends millions at parties and clubs.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by oluwafreshkid(m): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pojomojo:
SouthWestern University Ke? One of the best Private university in Ogun State
Thank God you know the school. Oya talk o....best in what way?
The 1 teacher taking 5 courses?
Abi the staff fuckiing the students?
The mgt owing salaries?
Lack of functional infrastructures?
Poor environmental planning? Bush everywhere?
Unaccredited courses?
Managerial lapses?
Wait are you a staff or student? Lemme know first.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
You sabi Lie o! with what I have seen on their website,Named on of the best private universities in west Africa
oluwafreshkid:

Thank God you know the school. Oya talk o....best in what way?
The 1 teacher taking 5 courses?
Abi the staff fuckiing the students?
The mgt owing salaries?
Lack of functional infrastructures?
Poor environmental planning? Bush everywhere?
Unaccredited courses?
Managerial lapses?
Wait are you a staff or student? Lemme know first.
The bolded is a big fat lie!
My Friends Sister is inn that school
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by kingofcasting(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pojomojo:
You sabi Lie o! with what I have seen on their website,Named on of the best private universities in west Africa The bolded is a big fat lie!
My Friends Sister is inn that school

2 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by denuga01: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jasonisnotdead:
Transerve Disc Technologies Ltd Ijesha is one of them. Yet the MD/COO(Wife) are Redeem pastors.

Bros, to buttress on your point I had very painful experience with one company own by a senior redeem pastor and his wife. The company is just like an annex of redeem church as we pray every morning from 8am to 8:45 am but padding and bribery never fade off yet he calls another person a pegan. promised you alot when employed but you will fight to even get employment letter after 1 year with little addition. Immediately clients pays for contract, he transfer it abroad & keep little change both contractors and staffs Will be fighting for.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by toygod2: 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
PINEWOOD MEDICARE LTD.
LEKKI LAGOS STATE.

Choi, this company together with its staff can lie for Iraq.
They started telling me lies, ur salary ll be paid next week Friday.
On Friday, sorry by Monday
Monday, you're yet to receive alert abi, i ll see the HR.

HR.. Come check Ur details are they correct.
Yes, no problem bfo this month ends.

My brothers and sisters, till i left the place, i no collect shingbai from them.
May be if dem repent tmao sha.

Stupid organization full of deceit and lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2017
Pojomojo:
You Sabi Lie o! with what I have seen on their website, Named on of the best private universities in west Africa The bolded is a big fat lie!
My Friends Sister is in that school

what you've seen on their website? mtcheww... i even thought you are talking from firsthand experience sef. Ask very well, any lady that the registrar has not toasted. Yes, I said it. The registrar of the school. that dark short man that parades himself as a pastor.

5 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by johnime: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2017
Amongst all the jobs I've applied for so far, ABC recruitment is the worst of its kind. This company pretends to be serving entire Nigerians however in actual sense its tribalistic, dishonest, deceitful just as it exists to serve only mbaise indigenes.

I have had bitter but unfortunate experience with this company.
When i first saw this advert for transport officers last year, I was so excited because of its closeness to me. I hurriedly composed a handwritten cover letter and CV and submitted to the Human resources. After waiting for couple of months, i got invitation for aptitude test early dis year. I wrote the aptitude test and was successful. I proceeded to the next stage which was CBT (computer base test) and thereafter proceeded to the interview stage. One thing i noticed during the recruitment was that all the candidates unlike me are indigenes of Mbaise some of dem even knew the the owner who also is from mbaise personally or a staff.
To cut the story short, the interview which was supposed to start before 9:30am, commenced on 4pm and many of the candidates like me who left the house very early with empty stomach nearly collapsed.
When it got to my turn, i was interviewed and HR panel were satisfied with my performance. After asking me few personal question regarding how to manage an aggressively aggrieved customer (though i never knew I'd one day turned to be one) A piece of paper was given to me to contact a staff who'd direct me on the next line of action.
I was directed to go for medical test with a letter which was directed to medical director of one of the hospitals in Ikenegbu) I received the letter(not appointment letter) with joy. After the comprehensive medical test we had since january, up till now I've not gotten any feedback from them. I contacted one of my colleagues, an mbaise indigene, who also took the test and interview, fortunately for him he was called to present a guarantor. He confided in me what transpired between dem.

Why invite everyone to come when they already had their preferential candidates.

It pains alot me not because i didn't get the job but because i resigned from the previous job because i thought having gotten to the stage of medical, i have landed the job. I was so stupid to fall for this cheap prank.

But it's well. Everything happens for a reason. My bible made me to understand that the expectations of the righteous shall never be cut short. I didn't know that God was preparing something better for me. As u can see, I've gotten a better offer in a telecommunication company in addition to business I own and manage.

Don't depend on any of these cheap, fake, tribalistic and deceitful job adverts from deceitful companies like ABC transport company.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Application Into The Nigerian Air Force / Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria / Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.