Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff (69702 Views)

Lets Expose Companies That Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2017
blessedgal:
how can my bro get his moni, cus dey seems manipulative, and keep giving excuse that his ACC is bouncing back, and my broda has gone to the bank and was told noting is wrong with his account. they just keep giving one excuse or d other

True, they gave that same excuse to one of my colleagues back then... Unfortunately he has to wait till he's paid or better still if he's willing to get only part and leave then he should ask for I.O.U. He should just have it in mind that they are cunning. I remember 2015 when they wanted to pay drivers... They now stated that if they don't have o'level and lasdri no salary... That same year they paid olamide and pa ajasco over 10million and they were forming to staffs that there's no money. Run away from Adron except you are a marketer.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by blessedgal(f): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
princetunex:

True, they gave that same excuse to one of my colleagues back then... Unfortunately he has to wait till he's paid or better still if he's willing to get only part and leave then he should ask for I.O.U. He should just have it in mind that they are cunning. I remember 2015 when they wanted to pay drivers... They now stated that if they don't have o'level and lasdri no salary... That same year they paid olamide and pa ajasco over 10million and they were forming to staffs that there's no money. Run away from Adron except you are a marketer.
thnks so much, will deliver dis mssg to him
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by blessedgal(f): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
princetunex:

thanks,will tel him dis
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
R3B3L:
Taes international concepts Utako Abuja. I think if u work for a boss who seems to b a Christian religious fanatic den run.. most of dem are arrogant and proud individuals. And too sensitive of every little thing.
Excuse me? Where you owed or slandered? I don't get
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Job Type: Full-time

Career Level: Middle

Responsibilities

Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolutionKeep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Take the extra mile to engage customers

Requirements and Skills

Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
Track record of over-achieving quota
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Excellent communication and presentation skills

Minimum qualification Requirement:

Applicants must have minimum of Bsc / Hnd in relevant disciplines
Applicants with similar working experience stand a better chance to be absorbed.

METHOD OF APPLICATION:

Applicants should send their resume to the Human Resource Manager through this following

e mail address: hr. obasanjoconsult @ gmail .com

Applicants must reside within Lagos and its environs.
Only applicants who are qualify for this position will be contacted for interview.

Minimum Experience: 2 years
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Delightiphie: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
blessedgal:
just saw this now, dat place is terrible,my broda HV not been paid for two month now.
Was invited f an interview weeks ago..Thank God I didn't go
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by R3B3L(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Gaybu:

Excuse me? Where you owed or slandered? I don't get
don't get Wat now?? I stated deir obvious excesses. 25k basic salary for a graduate working 8:30-5:30 each day of d week except on Sundays. Wasn't told I had to b formal for d job yet was given a long lecture on d day I didn't tuck in. (One of such days being a friday where every one was casually dressed) .. took me back to secondary school days. Was given a warning to stay off d company radar for 6/7 months. Ds was all in my first week mind u. Wasn't even given time to adjust to d system. U laugh for 1 min and someone will remind u to get serious .. lets get back to work... happened consistently so I had to notice. Ders a whole lot more but I guess Ds suffices.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 1:17am On Aug 02, 2017
What all this fuckery...... Do research, no u will not do, make enquiries, no you would otherwise do..... Shit dey smell. Next time don't Google search or NL search
Rubbish
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 02, 2017
Stay clear of Lit foods ltd they are big time fraudster company frustrate you and will never pay u ur salary on time if at all they pay maybe the second month,they transfer you anyhow without better benefits plsss stay clear from them.....its located in Benin city they produce chuckos peanut and chi chi,its really a hightime fraudulent company they want u to work without pay they are big deceivers and liers plssss stay clear oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 2:07am On Aug 02, 2017
shocked
osadebamen1:
Stay clear of Lit foods ltd they are big time fraudster company frustrate you and will never pay u ur salary on time if at all they pay maybe the second month,they transfer you anyhow without better benefits plsss stay clear from them.....its located in Benin city they produce chuckos peanut and chi chi,its really a hightime fraudulent company they want u to work without pay they are big deceivers and liers plssss stay clear oooooo
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Yusuf4: 2:20am On Aug 02, 2017
Jasonisnotdead:
Transerve Disc Technologies Ltd Ijesha is one of them. Yet the MD/COO(Wife) are Redeem pastors.

My friend once worked with them.
in Transerve disc if you come late to work. your salary will be deducted.
Salary then for a graduate 35k

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 2:31am On Aug 02, 2017
Yusuf4:

Why should you come late to work, was not stated in your offer letter
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by johnime: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Yusuf4:

Good for your friend.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by johnime: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2017
johnime:
This hotel is situated at number 7 adenubi close,off toyin street,opebi,ikeja,behind st Leo's church.
People who have worked in this hotel before had a bitter experience working with it.Including me.

The MD has a attitude of exploiting staff and not paying them at the end of the month.Some staff who have worked for 3 to 4 month were not paid.
The MD,whose name is Valentine will use one ploy to deny his staff his monthly pay by bribing the police to intimidate staff so that his/her salary will be forfeited.The hotel lack facilities like water in the rooms.

We go to a church within that Street to fetch water for the hotel guests.There are broken pipes that causes water to leak in some of the rooms,leaked roof,faulty ACs and irregular generator power supply.PHCN has cut power supply from the hotel because of it indebtedness to it.LASAA came recently to notify him about removing it signpost.

There is no value for guests money.So if you are seeking for employment,avoid that hotel if you don't want to work in vain.And as a guest,seek for a better accommodation elsewhere
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
R3B3L:
don't get Wat now?? I stated deir obvious excesses. 25k basic salary for a graduate working 8:30-5:30 each day of d week except on Sundays. Wasn't told I had to b formal for d job yet was given a long lecture on d day I didn't tuck in. (One of such days being a friday where every one was casually dressed) .. took me back to secondary school days. Was given a warning to stay off d company radar for 6/7 months. Ds was all in my first week mind u. Wasn't even given time to adjust to d system. U laugh for 1 min and someone will remind u to get serious .. lets get back to work... happened consistently so I had to notice. Ders a whole lot more but I guess Ds suffices.
Didn't you collect your offer letter before resumption?
Am sure dueing the interview they asked , do you have any questions for us? Suck it up, ii were the one the made tr mistake and no joking in the work place get busy and serious.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by R3B3L(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Gaybu:

Didn't you collect your offer letter before resumption?
Am sure dueing the interview they asked , do you have any questions for us? Suck it up, ii were the one the made tr mistake and no joking in the work place get busy and serious.
then u are one of d bosses whose company might never ogor well. No joking in a work place where pay sucks already and management bullies staff.?? U indeed have shown shrewdness. Maybe u should do a background check on fortune 500 companies to c how dey got der. Learn already. Dats d aim of ds thread. Not for u to come justify unfair and cruel working conditions.. did I say we joke all day..??
I'm telling u about sumtin dat happens once u start seeing tins on a lighter note.. don't quote me again cos it seems u r a bully yoself.. so I should ask how dey treat deir staff at interview stage.?? Wat kind of a professional are u by the way?? And I said ds is just a tip of d ice berg. Since u are so concerned pls ask ur younger ones or unemployed relatives to submit cv der. Alot of old staff resigned just before my induction so der are still vacancies.

2 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
R3B3L:
then u are one of d bosses whose company might never ogor well. No joking in a work place where pay sucks already and management bullies staff.?? U indeed have shown shrewdness. Maybe u should do a background check on fortune 500 companies to c how dey got der. Learn already. Dats d aim of ds thread. Not for u to come justify unfair and cruel working conditions.. did I say we joke all day..??
I'm telling u about sumtin dat happens once u start seeing tins on a lighter note.. don't quote me again cos it seems u r a bully yoself.. so I should ask how dey treat deir staff at interview stage.?? Wat kind of a professional are u by the way?? And I said ds is just a tip of d ice berg. Since u are so concerned pls ask ur younger ones or unemployed relatives to submit cv der. Alot of old staff resigned just before my induction so der are still vacancies.
Obviously you gpinnw remain jobless for a long time.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by R3B3L(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Gaybu:

omw. U mean ur community and family people will remain poverty striken until dey die of eating garbage animals feed on because of d inherent lack of sense transferred from ur fore fathers.!? Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by R3B3L(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Gaybu:

all ur relatives who graduate shall never know peace or comfort. Dey shall die quickly and before deir time..
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by freezone4real(f): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ditv/Alheri Radio Kaduna
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2017
R3B3L:
all ur relatives who graduate shall never know peace or comfort. Dey shall die quickly and before deir time..
This a child of hatred. I have a job for you at hr@crsl.com
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by R3B3L(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2017
Gaybu:

This a child of hatred. I have a job for you at hr@crsl.com
u missed road wen u uttered nonsense.. think u can just go around cursing people. Ur children will graduate and will remain jobless. Ur family shall work and eat sand because dey will never reap gud.. oh lawd u made a mistake indulging me. U are dead young man. U curse me and u cursed ur entire lineage.

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
R3B3L:
u missed road wen u uttered nonsense.. think u can just go around cursing people. Ur children will graduate and will remain jobless. Ur family shall work and eat sand because dey will never reap gud.. oh lawd u made a mistake indulging me. U are dead young man. U curse me and u cursed ur entire lineage.
I think that's enough.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by R3B3L(m): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pojomojo:

I think that's enough.
u best stay out of it...

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by adakoleagbenu: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
freezone4real:
Ditv/Alheri Radio Kaduna

r they hiring
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

r they hiring
Yea
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by adakoleagbenu: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Pojomojo:
Yea

OK can u link me up? help a brother pls
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Pojomojo: 7:01am On Aug 08, 2017
R3B3L:
u best stay out of it...
OK sire
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 09, 2017
Rchibs:
Nemie

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Application Into The Nigerian Air Force / Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria / Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.