Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Mutum: there Is No Title Call Asiwaju.Tinubu 419 Scam-Emperor AdeMusiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mutum: there Is No Title Call Asiwaju.Tinubu 419 Scam-Emperor AdeMusiwa (643 Views)

Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. / Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military / Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mutum: there Is No Title Call Asiwaju.Tinubu 419 Scam-Emperor AdeMusiwa by musiwa95: 5:20am On Oct 16, 2014
babamutum shut up, there is no title call asiwaju of yorubaland. tinubu scam , it is 419.. who made tinubu asiwaju of yorubaland.. there is no title call asiwaju.

We want you people to stop using that title.. it does not exist.. it is 419 a title , that he was using.

Title does not hold any title in Yorubaland.

If I tell you, My great grand father install Adeyemi, the alafin of oyo, ooni of ile ife, Oba of lagos,. oba of benin etc.. that should tell you, I am the emperor. that i am not telling you a lie.

Even Nigeria govt knew that I am the legitimates emperor. even more than 20 years ago, the SSS or DSS you call them now. Knew , I was . going to be the next Emperor of the Independent country of the kingdom Western nigeria.

I dont know what SSS or DSS do now, but I knew 20 years ago, what they did. So I cant tell you on the internet

2 Likes

Re: Mutum: there Is No Title Call Asiwaju.Tinubu 419 Scam-Emperor AdeMusiwa by musiwa95: 5:22am On Oct 16, 2014
when someone says his name is magaji, is that person a yoruba person or hausa person. that person is not a Yoruba person.. and that is tinubu names. if you dont know anything, keep quit and stop talking nonsense on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Mutum: there Is No Title Call Asiwaju.Tinubu 419 Scam-Emperor AdeMusiwa by naturally: 6:19am On Oct 16, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Mutum: there Is No Title Call Asiwaju.Tinubu 419 Scam-Emperor AdeMusiwa by musiwa95: 3:02am On Oct 17, 2014
angry sad
Re: Mutum: there Is No Title Call Asiwaju.Tinubu 419 Scam-Emperor AdeMusiwa by musiwa95: 3:06am On Oct 17, 2014
Go and ask pastors in nigeria and do interview and find out, if there is any title call Asiwaju of Yorubaland
Re: Mutum: there Is No Title Call Asiwaju.Tinubu 419 Scam-Emperor AdeMusiwa by 100Cents: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2014
Musiwa, are you for APC or PDP ?

(1) (Reply)

Erm, Has Governor Fayose Returned His Official Vintage Car To The Museum? / Opinion: Aftermath Of GEJ Declaration For 2015 / DEFECTION: Tambuwal Was Made Speaker By House Members Not PDP – Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.