Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

"Could You Lend Me Your Power Bank" Crew, How Do You Handle Them ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Could You Lend Me Your Power Bank" Crew, How Do You Handle Them ? (1016 Views)

Be My Eyes: An IOS App That Lets You Lend Your Eyes To Help A Blind Person. / Power Bank Sets Owner On Fire (photos) / Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Could You Lend Me Your Power Bank" Crew, How Do You Handle Them ? by edoyad(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2014
You leave your home with a fully charged phone and a power bank too, you're sure you've got enough juice to last you till you return, alas the "could I borrow your power bank crew" show up. What I want to know is if it's rude to refuse such requests because :

1. Nobody carrying a smart phone above twenty thousand naira can claim he/she can't spit a few more thousands to get a PB.

2. Is it even civil to ask someone to lend you their PB when the owners will inevitably need the little in them in a few hours ?

3. You lend them a fully charged PB only for them to return in completely drained leaving you helpless.

Come on, get your own PB and stop being a pain in the @ss cos people are talking about you.
Re: "Could You Lend Me Your Power Bank" Crew, How Do You Handle Them ? by Gboliwe: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: "Could You Lend Me Your Power Bank" Crew, How Do You Handle Them ? by UchihaItachi(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2014
wow..there are people like that? I've never come across one
Re: "Could You Lend Me Your Power Bank" Crew, How Do You Handle Them ? by StealthyMe(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lender - I fit borrow your PB?

Me - Sorry bros,me sef wan use am

Lender - Abeg naa...my phone don die

Me - Yu're wasting tym man ; I don talk No

End of Discussion....if yu wan use PB go buy ya own tongue

2 Likes

Re: "Could You Lend Me Your Power Bank" Crew, How Do You Handle Them ? by edoyad(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
StealthyMe:
Lender - I fit borrow your PB?

Me - Sorry bros,me sef wan use am

Lender - Abeg naa...my phone don die

Me - Yu're wasting tym man ; I don talk No

End of Discussion....if yu wan use PB go buy ya own tongue

You look like the person that borrowed mine last week grin

1 Like

Re: "Could You Lend Me Your Power Bank" Crew, How Do You Handle Them ? by StealthyMe(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
edoyad:

You look like the person that borrowed mine last week grin

Boss why you wan fall ma hand naa

Errrm....my shop dey down the road folks ; no mind my pal,i dey sell PB in bulk sef grin
Re: "Could You Lend Me Your Power Bank" Crew, How Do You Handle Them ? by aieromon(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
I haven't come across any member of this crew.
Re: "Could You Lend Me Your Power Bank" Crew, How Do You Handle Them ? by kolomax(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
CAPITAL NO na by force undecided
Re: "Could You Lend Me Your Power Bank" Crew, How Do You Handle Them ? by Warlord3000(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
It's such a ridiculous request...

Almost like person asking to borrow your DicK in order to do him wife say him go return am..

Abi u dey craze wink

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With My Play Store On My Phantom A+ / Need An Android Phone At The Price Of 20,000 / An Advice On The Type Of Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.