Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) (67414 Views)

Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) / Photo: Mysterious Snake Killed In Ajegunle Lagos. / Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
dharay99:

Been a wyl..
ur thread is back
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nigerians undecided

They see a dead whale and the next thing they can think of is pepper soup, point and kill, suya and fried meat undecided

Na so una hungry reach? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by erico2k2(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jenams:
Gentleman, kindly explain the correlation between a dead fish n ur alla
Thats how people display their ignorance in public ahah don't be surprised bro

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
pDude:
Nigerians undecided

They see a dead whale and the next thing they can think of is pepper soup, point and kill, suya and fried meat undecided

grin grin
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by FemoLondon: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mutuwa:
i trust naija ppl,even if na witch/wizard turn fish/bird dem go chop. with no regrets.
So you believe in
1) Existence of witches/wizards??
2) transformation of the above into sea life??
Quite some imagination you possess.
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
pDude:
Nigerians undecided

Many wild animals in the bush don't even eat dead animals
Only scavengers like Hyenas and vultures and rodents and insects eat dead animals
Many wild animals hunt for and eat animals they killed themselves
But poverty will make humans eat dead and rotted bodies of animals they have no clue what killed it
God forbid

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by erico2k2(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
oboman:
Eating a dead sea mammal is unhealthy because no one knew when it dead..... With the searing heat, decay might have started and eating a decomposed fish is asking for trouble...

Live ones are worst as they the Host is still alive.
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by dechandel(f): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Janeify:
Dechandel... come and see fish shocked

Seriously, i can't eat this creature that looks like rock undecided

Eat wetin?? So that i will turn into the fish abi? Godforbid bad thing grin
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Meanwhile...Saving a a humpback whale in Australia:

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
actually d sea water will preserve it for a while
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Janeify(f): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
dechandel:

Eat wetin?? So that i will turn into the fish abi? Godforbid bad thing grin
lol...chai
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Oahray: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Poor whale...

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Moukafoam(f): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
dharay99:
This thursday morning was kinda shocking tho, i've been hearing abt dis so called fish many months ago when I moved to dis area buh I do disregard d rumors cus I was told abt how big ds fish is, nd Wah makes it mysterious is d fact dat in ds fish, u will find Meat, Kpomor, Turkey, Fat, nd fish in it...as in lyk i neva blivd until rumors came all ova d whole town dat d fish is now at d shores of d bar beach...
Interestingly, I ran away from work so 2 see ds creature maself nd BEHOLD, dey were actually telling d truth. If am to estimate d length of wah I saw, den d length shuld b the length of a Goal keepers Post nd half.(11meters)
Hmmm, 1St time I will b see a fish of dat size, anoda shocking part is dat tho ds fish is dead already, ppl were all around der to cut part of d fish 4 eating purpose, Taaah, irritating abi... u shuld see ppl wid cutlasses, tryna butcher d stuff...Wyl sum were taking shots.
I saw ds brown stuff u normally see in rams n cows wen killed...maybe na liver dem dey call am...d fin was so strong dat even a sharpened cutlass culdnt go tru it...
#Ppl were Lyk, "if only ds fish had showed up around Sallah period, ppl wuldnt need running afta rams" grin grin grin
Feeeed yah eyesssss..... wink wink tongue grin grin

Go and educate yourself
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
actually d sea water will preserve it for a while
How did those guys know the whale was dead. Are they veterinary doctors. Those creatures could survive for days outside water, it's a mammal like hippopotamus and not a fish. Even if it was dead, some veterinary departments in Nigerian universities could good make good use of it's carcass for research.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by nebukadnezzari(m): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO IN LAGOS,MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE MAYBE YOUR LUCK WILL SHINE THERE... SEE WHAT POVERTY IS DOING TO THE SO CALLED LAGOSIANS. SHAMELESSLY HACKING UP A WASHED UP WHALE, WHILE UNA MATES DEY VILLAGES DEY CHOP FRESH FOOD AND CHICKEN... IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT GET THE F.UCK OUTTA THE KITCHEN. TO ANSWER LAGOSIAN NO BE BY FORCE. DAMN!!!

5 Likes

Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by bbello28(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
White baby whale sad
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Moukafoam(f): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
penisilin:
grin I'm expectin sum pple(PDP) to claim dis as an achievement for the govt of Nigeria... Or they(APC) blame the death of a BABY WHALE on the mumuishness of the govt. Lastly, 9ga pple, dis is 2014 biko...How can we believe chicken, fish, meat, ponmo, egg and snail in one animal; haba even d most lie-lie books no even talk abt dis kain animal... God in collaboration wit Jesus, thor and oga muhammed punish poverty & hunger... cool grin

Don't mind the op, he is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
saxywale:

How did those guys know the whale was dead. Are they veterinary doctors. Those creatures could survive outside water for a while, it's a mammal like hippopotamus not a fish. Even if it was dead, some veterinary departments in Nigerian universities could good make good use of it's carcass
may GOD save us from poverty,,,,, after d doctors preserve it,,will dey give d peasant some money?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
What a pity. undecided

The Gentle giant of a whale might actually have been alive for a while. Poor guy.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by manowar1: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
@mod, this is old news and how it still make front page again?
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by otipoju(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
If dem talk say fish swallow Jonah , dem go say na lie.
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Moukafoam:

Don't mind the op, he is a disgrace.
what has d op done? he saw something worth sharing for others to see and he shared it for us to see,,,so is sharing information now a sin?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Mutuwa(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
FemoLondon:

So you believe in
1) Existence of witches/wizards??
2) transformation of the above into sea life??
Quite some imagination you possess.

Plz Allow ur human intellect( if u have any) to flow and CAptuRe REAliTY.
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
nebukadnezzari:
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO IN LAGOS,MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE MAYBE YOUR LUCK WILL SHINE THERE... SEE WHAT POVERTY IS DOING TO THE SO CALLED LAGOSIANS. SHAMELESSLY HACKING UP A WASHED UP WHALE, WHILE UNA MATES DEY VILLAGES DEY CHOP FRESH FOOD AND CHICKEN... IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT GET THE F.UCK OUTTA THE KITCHEN. TO ANSWER LAGOSIAN NO BE BY FORCE. DAMN!!!
bro take a chill pill
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Lordmykel(m): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tasty yummy ! tongue
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by makasimatics(m): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
All the creation of God should give Him praises
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Atk1nson(m): 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
michaelmorrison:
Fuoye P-d 2ndBatch Admission list 2014/15 out for help callon_07068993377
you offer illuminati wealth and u still dey do admission runs? beware of this guy o

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by nebukadnezzari(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
bro take a chill pill

IM PRETTY DAMN SURE YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE SAMURAI NIGGAS HACKING UP THAT POOR WHALE. NA WHY ALL THIS SEA CREATURES DEY FEAR TO ENTER NIGERIAN TERRITORIAL WATERS...

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by dayosaurus(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ignorance is a disease oh!!!....

This is
a sperm whale na...
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
My guess, a baby whale.
Re: Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) by eightsin(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
This one huge fish. Wish I was there to have a first hand look.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Year Greeting And Information About Anomalies / Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) / Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.