Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? (1674 Views)

Start A Business With Just N36,000. Be An Entrepreneur Today! / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by wasagu(m): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
I think we shouldn't mislead others in marketing our products.. N10,000 worth a capital but not for importation biz. No amount is too small for business, but all businesses have their varies starting amount.
Consider certain things when running a business: Capital, Products and consumers!

Just imagining!
Re: How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dont be so dumb

You can start importation with 10k

I started with 9,600 naira.

Click the link on my signature to learn more
Re: How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
I started with N1200
Re: How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by wasagu(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
Dont be so dumb

You can start importation with 10k

I started with 9,600 naira.

Click the link on my signature to learn more

..Currency value isn't stable!
Re: How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by jeffmatt4u(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
check below

Re: How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by udemzyudex(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
I believe it depend on what you want to buy,the quantities and how you negotiate with the buyer...

You don't have to buy in bulk,starting with 5pieces or so.

It is possible...
Re: How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by iMerchant: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
wasagu:
I think we shouldn't mislead others in marketing our products.. N10,000 worth a capital but not for importation biz. No amount is too small for business, but all businesses have their varies starting amount.
Consider certain things when running a business: Capital, Products and consumers!

Just imagining!

I started with NGN 10, 000 in July 2014.

As at last count, the networth of the business is over NGN 200,000.

I sell basically online, my e-commerce site, konga, jumia and dealdey.

Although I pumped more capitals but the point is you need to start from somewhere.

I started with 10k because I can offer to loss it without a blink.

You need not start with high capital, you just need to start with something plus a determination to succeed.

Regards

1 Like

Re: How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
wasagu:

..Currency value isn't stable!

But no matter what it is a dollar still has more value than naira
Re: How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by Ali01: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
It Very Possible I Started With N15,000.
Re: How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by Krak(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
iMerchant:

Although I pumped more capitals but the point is you need to start from somewhere.

You need not start with high capital, you just need to start with something plus a determination to succeed.

Regards

How did you become a Jumia merchant. I am very interested.
Re: How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by eoadeniji(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
iMerchant:

Regards
abeg can u teach me how, am interested
Re: How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by iMerchant: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Krak:

How did you become a Jumia merchant. I am very interested.

You need to register on their platform.

After registration, Your Jumia Marketplace Account Manager will contact you for your details.

Regards
Re: How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by iMerchant: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
eoadeniji:
abeg can u teach me how, am interested

What exactly do you want to know sir?
Re: How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by Krak(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
iMerchant:

You need to register on their platform.

After registration, Your Jumia Marketplace Account Manager will contact you for your details.

Regards

Ok. Thank you very much for this.

How long after registration would they contact me?
Re: How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by Brownhacks(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
please am also interested on how to sell on jumia and do they allow people nationwide or just lagos,like konga have pointed out specific states but soon will commence nationwide..
Krak:

please am also interested on how to sell on jumia and do they allow people nationwide or just lagos,like konga have pointed out specific states but soon will commence nationwide..
Re: How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by iMerchant: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
Krak:

You can register using this link - http://www./marketplace

Regards
Re: How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by Krak(m): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
iMerchant:

You can register using this link - http://www./marketplace

Regards

I registered since Saturday, but I am yet to get a reply from them up till this moment.
Re: How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by iMerchant: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Krak:

I registered since Saturday, but I am yet to get a reply from them up till this moment.

Okay.
Re: How Possible Will N10,000. Be Used For Importation Business? by ComeCarry: 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
We offer the opportunity to get into business with very small capital and it is a business that can grow directly in proportion to the effort you out into it.

ComeCarry.com is an ideal opportunity for people looking for opportunities to get into the fashion business (and the potential to grow it into something more).

It works whether you are buisness person, student,a housewife or even a full time employee.

Anyone who is interested can find out more at http://www.comecarry.com/

Examples of our products

(1) (Reply)

I Am Based In Switzerland,if You Need Anything From Here Let Me Know :) / Sesame Seeds For Sale At Very Cheap Price- Many Bags. Urgent Buyers Needed. / Are You Ready To Make Money Online? Get Step By Step Materials Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.