Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! (2877 Views)

This Lady Wants You All To Stop Using Photos Of Jesus As DP / Using The Fear Of Hell / SHOCKER! Run For Your Life. Stop Using LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by Joshuadon: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
I was surfing through the internet when i saw this inscription
STOP USING LOL
which captivated my attention, then i decided to check but behold i saw what really got be astonished...which says using of lol z satanic ... and shouldn't be used anymore that it has a demonic/satanic connotation which is
Lucifer Our Lord
............. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked no one is innocent of this abbreviation....

Nairalanders What your Say....

As i Said .........i saw this online ...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by Spicylate(f): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
my lol represents laugh out loud. i dont know how you perceive yours but this is my take. shikenan

5 Likes

Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by valmunich(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
What an Ignoramus undecided undecided
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by Joshuadon: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Spicylate:
my lol represents laugh out loud. i dont know how you perceive yours but this is my take. shikenan

tank you...
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by Harmthe(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lucifer our Lord KO
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by Lilimax(f): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
lol means Laughing Out Loud smiley
Lucifer kor, esu ni
lol
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
now that's a very dumb discovery (no offence angry)

LOL...just kidding o. Mine is an acronym for laugh out loud.
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
if Lol is lucifer our lord, what of lmao and lwkmd4h and rotflmao? My dear, everything depends on what you have in mind before posting it. As for me, lol means laugh out loud or lots of love. Don't get it twisted. wink

1 Like

Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by YungwizzzyChina: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
lol lwkmd
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by widowhusband: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
These pple sef, just belief Jn 3.16, add Ex 20. Op shey u know one time when television was devil's box
Now sha all of us dey use am "advance gospel"
he he lol!!!
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by acenazt: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
lmfao Jeeeee suuu una wan kill pesin Lucifer?? do some silly people like O.P here still believe in this kind yeye tori
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
[size=50pt]LOL![/size]

1 Like

Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by Joshuadon: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
acenazt:
lmfao Jeeeee suuu una wan kill pesin Lucifer?? do some silly people like O.P here still believe in this kind yeye tori

pls u guys shouldn't crucify me....i just wanted to hear your views on this .........
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by Dbestmax(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tomoro u'l discover dat LMAO is lucifer My Angel Overall op take note....difrnt strokes for difrnt folks...
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by Joshuadon: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
if Lol is lucifer our lord, what of lmao and lwkmd4h and rotflmao? My dear, everything depends on what you have in mind before posting it. As for me, lol means laugh out loud or lots of love. Don't get it twisted. wink

tanks, dats your candid opinion

1 Like

Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
That's the meaning he gave to his own "LOL". Mine own meaning is Lots Of Love/Laughter
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by Aspiregreat: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
valmunich:
What an Ignoramus undecided undecided

dont talk infantile................say ur mind.....avoid unnecessary comments sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by valmunich(m): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Aspiregreat:

dont talk infantile................say ur mind.....avoid unnecessary comments sad sad sad sad
And who are you again? undecided
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by barackodam: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Spicylate:

Exactly what I keep saying.

That's my own meaning of lol, and I'd keep saying it
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by Rapsainot(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
[size=100]LOL[/size] no homo undecided my lol means lots of love kiss
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by khukhi(f): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
I dey laugh at this post. grin grin grin
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by AdeniyiA(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Spicylate:
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by pesty100(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nope lol means "Lord of light" that is how we end our own prayers
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by acenazt: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Joshuadon:

pls u guys shouldn't crucify me....i just wanted to hear your views on this .........
O.P Sorry For my harsh but words. but in this world what you say is defined by The way you mean it and your own intentions while uttering it.
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2014
Was chatting with someone when she used "jjjj" what's jjjj ?
Re: Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! by Aspiregreat: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
valmunich:

And who are you again? undecided

jamb question

(1) (Reply)

PHARMACY Is A Greek Word Meaning Witchcraft / If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) / Please Help I Always See Myself Swimming With Fishes In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.