Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) (2877 Views)

Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by turmacs(f): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2023
Now according to the Bible, in Exodus Chapter 33 verse 11 the Bible says and I quote "Thus the Lord used to speak to Moses face to face, as man speaks to his friend" ......

Now my question here is, all of you that call yourselves Christians in this world today (especially Nigerians), is there anyone among you that God has spoken to face to face, how a man speaks to his friend ? Please I'm not talking about God speaking to you in a dream please, because that is how he speaks to all of you nowadays.. I'm talking about speaking to God face to face , just like the way you would speak to you earthly friend in a conversation...And for those of you that might bring up the argument that Moses was very special to God and he did works for God that no man was capable of, does that mean that God loves some of his children more than he loves others?

Righteousness99
nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun OAM4J farano

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by turmacs(f): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2023
Please an non of you should come and lie here...I know you clearly understand what I mean by face to face as man speaks to his friend ,so any one of you that claims to be a Christian and comes here to lie, may your God give you the appropriate punisment..

4 Likes

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by phorget(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2023
Lol...
God has left Nigeria long time ago!

4 Likes

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by TenQ: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2023
turmacs:
Now according to the Bible, in Exodus Chapter 33 verse 11 the Bible says and I quote "Thus the Lord used to speak to Moses face to face, as man speaks to his friend" ......

Now my question here is, all of you that call yourselves Christians in this world today (especially Nigerians), is there anyone among you that God has spoken to face to face, how a man speaks to his friend ? Please I'm not talking about God speaking to you in a dream please, because that is how he speaks to all of you nowadays.. I'm talking about speaking to God face to face , just like the way you would speak to you earthly friend in a conversation...And for those of you that might bring up the argument that Moses was very special to God and he did works for God that no man was capable of, does that mean that God loves some of his children more than he loves others?

Righteousness99
What a reason to give your life to Christ!?
Please stay where you are!

16 Likes

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by slimjohn2k5: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2023
Read Hebrews 1:1-3

God only speak to us from the bible

2 Likes

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by WeirdAlien: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
Was Moses a Christian? NO!
If that's your criteria then you would have to decide between Islam and Christianity.

Did you read any account of Jesus Christ, the son of God, having a face-to-face conversation with God during his time on earth?
Rather, He was filled with the Holy Spirit and went about doing good, and God's will. He is our role model, therefore, we also should be filled with the Holy Ghost and do God's will.

Go read about Jesus Himself, if you're so much interested in Him.

24 Likes

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by TemplarLandry: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
Who are you doing a favor by giving your life to Christ?
You sound funny.

24 Likes

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by Wodu89: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
This is the reply. Waiting for God to speak to someone face to face before you choose to believe in Him and repent of your sin is unbelief and would lead you to hell.

It will be religion and self righteousness and boastful of me to speak how my Father speaks to me. It's for you to give your life to Christ believing in Him without asking for sins.

Now for the interpretation of that scripture. Moses did not see God face to face. What that scripture means is thus:

The conversations between God and Moses was as real as when one would see another person in flesh and have conversations with the person. He would be speaking to an invincible entity and the conversations were so back and forth and it made it look like a person speaking to a person.

And yes, the Lord speaks with many of us this way

Now that I've given you clear answers to clear your doubts, can you do us the honour of surrendering your life to Christ like you promised please ?

5 Likes

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by Nairalandhotboy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
Do you dream? Have you slept with your mind before?

1 Like

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by Benekkk: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
He came down from heaven and gave his life a ransom for many. We have nothing to offer God - we’re the ones who need him. We are born in sin with bad hearts - Romans 3:10, Jeremiah 17:9, and God offers to cleanse and save us from the rightful condemnation which we deserve - Isaiah 1:18, freely - Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2: 8 &9, for whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved! Romans 10:13.
God is speaking to me, and you, face to face from his word which is his complete revelation today! - 1 Corinthians 13: 9 & 10.

3 Likes

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by PureFace1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
religion lol

4 Likes

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
First of all you need to study the Bible not just ask any question you feel simply because you read the book.
For your information what that passage is saying is that since creation Moses is the first human who spoke with the angel representing God one on one, others only heard voices of God.
When the Holy Spirit began revealing sacred secrets to Born Again Christians just as Jesus promised {John 16:12-13} it was revealed that Moses never saw God the way he felt he did:

"No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is at the Father’s side is the one who has explained Him" John 1:18

From the above verse it's clear that Moses did not really see God face to face as thought.

1 Like

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by whippersnapper(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
The bible is sure full of contradictions. From the trinity hoax, Accept islam now that it is not late.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
whippersnapper:
The bible is sure full of contradictions. From the trinity hoax, Accept islam now that it is not late.

When talking about God in general there is contradictions everywhere so don't deceive yourself the only way to know the truth about God is the performance of His worshipers not the arguments they put up.
Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by Maynman: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
It is true, they were seeing yahweh face to face then, i mean yahweh was a short dummy idol.

3 Likes

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by Lukuluku69(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
turmacs:

One man said that God came and Drank Tea with him and his wife!

Now, tell me how can that happen without a face to face encounter?

The Truth of the matter is there was never a face to face encounter between Moses and God.

Moses only heard God's own voice in all of their encounters. No Angel as intermediary.

Remember the Bible tells us that No Man has NEVER seen God. Was Moses then not a man?
Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by Asebaba1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
Are we moses?
turmacs:

Righteousness99
Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by wiseone28: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
whippersnapper:
How do you guys feel comfortable following someone known to have committed different atrocities when he was alive? ( Moh)

1 Like

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by Entanglement: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
turmacs:

Righteousness99
if you like! No give your life to Christ or carry or life give those false people of peace. Weti concern me. undecided

Na when you die and come realise you made a grave mistake by not giving your life to Christ but already to late.
Once you chop that fire and sulfuric smoke for hell tired na that time you go get small sense were don already too late.

For now enjoy your life! Fvck plenty dicck as possible, do asahawo till you tired.
Fvck dog 🐢 as many times as you like, lick your fellow women yansh as you like, use your dirty mouth to commit slanderous act.
For me I done already tell you your faith if you no repent lipsrsealed
Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by whippersnapper(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
wiseone28:
How do you guys feel comfortable following someone known to have committed different atrocities when he was alive? ( Moh)
well since you are without sin you could as well cast the first stone
Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by Maynman: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
whippersnapper:
Islam is even a more inferior religion.

We can talk about it
Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by whippersnapper(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

Islam is even a more inferior religion.

We can talk about it
well it is the most fasted growing religion in the world 30000 people yearly. We could also talk about that alaye
Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by vdestro: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
turmacs:

God Spoke face to face... to Moses and you did not change, so also would you not change even if God Spoke from heaven.

So stay evil, God does not want you.

1 Like

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by Maynman: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
whippersnapper:
well it is the most fasted growing religion in the world 30000 people yearly. We could also talk about that alaye
Unfortunately it is but they said mostly because of high rate of birth among Muslim countries.

Now have you ever looked up the origin of the word β€œallah”, do you know β€œallah” was been worshipped before mohammed was born?

1 Like

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by Sucre6: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
If you like, give your life to Jesus, if you like don't, its a personal race.
But me and my family has chosen to serve the one true living God Jesus Christ cool

1 Like

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by whippersnapper(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

Unfortunately it is but they said mostly because of high rate of birth among Muslim countries.

Now have you ever looked up the origin of the word β€œallah”, do you know β€œallah” was been worshipped before mohammed was born?
you are fool a compound one at that
Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by Maynman: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
whippersnapper:
you are fool a compound one at that
I wrote an article on the Kaabas πŸ•‹
https://www.nairaland.com/7717600/kaabas

2 Likes

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by vdestro: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
WeirdAlien:
Was Moses a Christian? NO!
If that's your criteria then you would have to decide between Islam and Christianity.

Did you read any account of Jesus Christ, the son of God, having a face-to-face conversation with God during his time on earth?...

Who was He talking to when He looked up and Said "Father glorify thy name" and God answered "i have glorified it again and again?

1 Like

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by vdestro: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You sound funny.

I wonder o.

1 Like

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by Maynman: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You sound funny.
Why does your Christ want to save me from the wrath of his father?
Why is he doing me a favor?

1 Like

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by inforesource: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
turmacs:

Righteousness99
I just want to correct some errors in your title. Kindly note that you cannot give your life to Jesus because He owns it and as a matter of fact, He does not need it. You can only surrender your life to Him, you need Him and you need His life.

Now back to your questions, you maybe correct that very few in the past spoke with God face to face like the example you gave.
However, remember that the era we are in is the era of the The Holy Spirit. This Spirit is the Spirit of God living inside of us Saints. If you have encountered this Holy Spirit, you will see that you don't need to see God face to face because you are a carrier of God. HE dwells in us now. This experience is cannot be explained, rather it is better experienced.

2 Likes

Re: If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) by Maynman: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
inforesource:

I just want to correct some errors in your title. Kindly note that you cannot give your life to Jesus because He owns it and as a matter of fact, He does not need it. You can only surrender your life to Him, you need Him and you need His life.
Need him for what?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evolutionary Theory And Creation Theory / The Great Insertion And The Great Omission In The Bible / Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.