Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Sleepy Hollow Fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sleepy Hollow Fan Page (4724 Views)

Sleepy Hollow: Season 3 Episode 1 Download Link / Guys! There's A New TV Series In Town: Sleepy Hollow... / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Keky(m): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Calling all fans of Sleepy Hollow. Lets talk about it here as the show goes on.
Your favorite character, scenes, etc

Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by davdandam(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
I think that movie is really deep. ...don't wanna start season 2 yet at least till it's half way.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by lexrichy(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
It's One of the best tv shows i have watched

1 Like

Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Keky(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
Another great fun episode of Sleepy Hollow but Headless Horseman has lost some impact by constantly seeing his head in intact version with Katrina.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
its a nice show
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by cao(f): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Didn't know we had a fan page, really love this show.

Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by RayMcBlue(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
One of the most boring show I've ever had the misfortune of watching. Couldn't get beyond the pilot.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by cao(f): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
To each their own.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Kezifils(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
davdandam:
I think that movie is really deep. ...don't wanna start season 2 yet at least till it's half way.

Same here. Watched the 1st episode. Downloading the rest and waiting till it gets to at least 10episodes. Just love the show.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Kezifils(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
lexrichy:
It's One of the best tv shows i have watched

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Kezifils(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
RayMcBlue:
One of the most boring show I've ever had the misfortune of watching. Couldn't get beyond the pilot.

Then you don't have a thing for the supernatural. Personally I find it interesting. It wouldn't have have been renewed if its as bad as you say.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by RayMcBlue(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Kezifils:

Then you don't have a thing for the supernatural. Personally I find it interesting. It wouldn't have have been renewed if its as bad as you say.

I don't fancy magic themed shows, really. I love 'em practical, hardcore and realistic. Sleepy Hollow represent everything I hate in TV series: Magic, fake accents, bad acting, tamed dialogues, weak plots, poor visual effects, unknown faces, and to cap it all, it's PG-14. Crap.

So it got renewed, big deal. Lots and lots of crappy shows get renewed all the time.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by cao(f): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
RayMcBlue:

I don't fancy magic themed shows, really. I love 'em practical, hardcore and realistic. Sleepy Hollow represent everything I hate in TV series: Magic, fake accents, bad acting, tamed dialogues, weak plots, poor visual effects, unknown faces, and to cap it all, it's PG-14. Crap.

So it got renewed, big deal. Lots and lots of crappy shows get renewed all the time.

If you detest something, why come to its dedicated fan page? If I remember correctly, you're the same dude who dislikes Marvel? Dude, you've really gotta switch up your MO a little...

1 Like

Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by RayMcBlue(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Keky(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2014
Is that a Wendigo? Yes, yes it is!

Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Keky(m): 12:23am On Nov 06, 2014
I seriously can't emphasize enough how AWESOME the recent SleepyHollow was. Total game changer.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by twosquare(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Keky:
I seriously can't emphasize enough how AWESOME the recent SleepyHollow was. Total game changer.
why is season 2, episode 7 like that? Have u watched it?
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
I love sleepy Hollow........although I hate it at first, I had to fast forward and force myself to watch season 1, but the last five episodes of the season 1 was total game changer.........well season two is awesome and way better, I recommend you guys to watch......Thank me later.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
twosquare:
why is season 2, episode 7 like that? Have u watched it?
I thought am the only one that noticed it, cos I was hearing jane the virgin in the background and itz annoying.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by twosquare(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
Odkboy23:
I thought am the only one that noticed it, cos I was hearing jane the virgin in the background and itz annoying.
I think it is an error of recording from the websites that record the streaming I guess...pls do anyone have where I can get a pure version that I can hear the character's words.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
twosquare:
I think it is an error of recording from the websites that record the streaming I guess...pls do anyone have where I can get a pure version that I can hear the character's words.
if I do get the pure version,I will share the link.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by cao(f): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
They uploaded the current audio later. Just redo your search with the word repack added to it.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by twosquare(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
Odkboy23:
if I do get the pure version,I will share the link.
alright sir.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by twosquare(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
cao:
They uploaded the current audio later. Just redo your search with the word repack added to it.
thanks cao...I will try that
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by cao(f): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
Who else was hoping the succubus would have blue glowing eyes? This is what happens while I wait for the last season of Lost Girl to start. I see or hear the word succubus & I expect to see Bo.
Personally, I think Henry is a lost cause, he's let his parents' abandonment of him foster a great hatred for them. Still don't understand his hatred for Ichabod, since the guy didn't know about him, since Ichabod died before he was born.

1 Like

Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by symbian123(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Henry has gone awol. He still feels this deep hatred for Crane and Katherina.. I still do think he would come around. The third and fourth horsemen haven't been revealed and they may prove to be more evil than he is. If things goes out that way, they might not all be on the same page. Even the headless horseman is wary of him. He might become an ally of Crane and Abby if Mollock decides to go berserk on him.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Keky(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
Absolutely cannot wait for the Mills sisters back together.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by david6(m): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
mad love for this series... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley...cant wait for the next episode..#TeamKrane grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
The next episode will be awesome, can't wait wink
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
RayMcBlue:
hahahahahaha grin grin grin, this dude is hilarius, you stopped at episode 1?? hahahaha, well me i finished season 1 out of boredom and because i downloaded it, a friend told me to check it out and i downloaded the full season before watching, i swore never to download more than one episode of a new series again before watching it
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Love this movie, hated it at first. love it now.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Keky(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
This week's episode of sleepy hollow was really good because Henry was barely in it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out / 10 Must See Movies In 2018 / 'OSUMARE' Epic And Too Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.