Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Sleepy Hollow Fan Page - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sleepy Hollow Fan Page (4723 Views)

Sleepy Hollow: Season 3 Episode 1 Download Link / Guys! There's A New TV Series In Town: Sleepy Hollow... / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by cao(f): 12:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Keky:
This week's episode of sleepy hollow was really good because Henry was barely in it!

It was a Mills Family Affair. Ichabod & Katrina were barely in as well.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Keky(m): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
Are they going to use the gorgon head? Because there's precedent for that. SleepyHollow Don't forget the gorgon head!
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Keky(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Season 2 of Sleepy Hollow was not crafted around Ichabod and Abbie, but Katrina and Henry and thats why it failed. Bring Back Orlando Jones!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Keky(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Abbie and Orion interactions were great. Chemistry, angst, understanding. Hopefully, the writers will capitalize on this.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Keky(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2015
I don't get why Sleepy Hollow fans hate Katrina. I don't see her actually being unfaithful. She wants to save Abraham out of guilt not love.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Keky(m): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
I think it was a very good set up for the season. If they keep up the good work, it could turn out very well.

I like the new Big Bad. I'm curious about her and her goals. And I like Shannyn, so there is that.

I will miss Irving but I'm glad Jenny is back.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2015
Keky:
I think it was a very good set up for the season. If they keep up the good work, it could turn out very well.

I like the new Big Bad. I'm curious about her and her goals. And I like Shannyn, so there is that.

I will miss Irving but I'm glad Jenny is back.
the season 3 don start?
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Keky(m): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2015
parrotibaba:
the season 3 don start?
Yeah
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Sultan5(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2015
I am so happy they've done away with Kathrina and her stupid ass son.

I love it when a series can reinvent itself the way Sleepy Hollow as done. If this new series was about Moluk again i would have just stop watching it all together. But no, the writers has wised up. Thank God for that.

The casting so far have been on point. Solid performance all through the first episode. I could not take my eyes off it. Incredible.

If they keep this up, this could be their best season yet.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
Yeah they ruined the Katherina character, she was only relevant when she teamed up with both horsemen but it came too late, I think ppl felt that the Abbie/Ichabod bond should hv been exploited more in season 2 but instead they went back to Katherina hence the reason the show took a nosedive in ratings which brought about major reshuffling to the cast n storyline.

Also the headless hunter was good in season 1 until they started showing his head n face in season 2, it took away his fear factor.This was the reason he was dumped out of the series. They also rendered the horseman of war useless after the death of Moloch. The show needed this reshuffle, the only regret is that Orlando Jones won't be returning to the series.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by cao(f): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
I'm guessing you mean Orlando Jones. I'll miss the character and the actor, Jones is a major troll on social media with the Sleepy Hollow fandom. Funny guy. http://www.buzzfeed.com/kmallikarjuna/times-orlando-jones-won-the-internet
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
yeah, Orlando Jones, just corrected it.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Keky(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
How is ichabod able to look at Abbie all the time and be close to her flawless face and not kiss her?

1 Like

Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by cao(f): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Keky:
How is ichabod able to look at Abbie all the time and be close to her flawless face and not kiss her?
He is a gentleman...plus, it seems all the ladies in Ichabod's life usually make the first move.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
... Abbie and Crane should just kiss already, i am getting a little tired of waiting since season 1.
Love Crane's quotes though....
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by cao(f): 1:00am On Feb 15, 2016
Abbie Mills - BAMF. She would prefer to stay lost than give Pandora the eye...Suck on that Pandora!
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Kaycee7(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
Would you group this series under horror? I want to start watching it, but horror creeps me out.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by candycrushsoda: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kaycee7:
Would you group this series under horror? I want to start watching it, but horror creeps me out.

It's a got a bit of horror, drama n action. It may seem scary at first but u will get a hold of it as u continue.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by cao(f): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kaycee7:
Well, it could be considered horror, it's definitely a supernatural show.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Kaycee7(m): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Ok. Time to put on my big boy pants.
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2016
Kaycee7:
Ok. Time to put on my big boy pants.
don't forget to tuck under your bedsheet.

1 Like

Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by Kaycee7(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Silkmoth33:
don't forget to tuck under your bedsheet.
Lmao. Noted!

1 Like

Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by cao(f): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ichabod's WTF face during the Kindreds' first "meet cute". #Priceless
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by justiniyke29: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
wow love dat film, stopped where abigail entered dat tree
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by sumbo04: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Honestly, I HATED the #SleepyHollowFinale Without Abbie I don't even want another season. It would be a waste of time. #RIPAbbie
Re: Sleepy Hollow Fan Page by cao(f): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
sumbo04:
Honestly, I HATED the
#SleepyHollowFinale
Without Abbie I don't even want
another season. It would be a
waste of time. #RIPAbbie
Na so, I just remove myself. I recently rewatched season 1 & 2 on Amazon Prime and I remembered why I liked it so much. This whole migrating Witness thing is just some BS, they could have used Jenny, she's basically experienced the same things as Abbie. They messed up with the lead actress, Nicole Beharie, if they had done right by her, she won't have quit. This is almost like the incident with Castle, when Stana Katic (Beckett) decided not to renew her contract and they wanted to continue without her... although the show got cancelled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy’s Boobs On Full Display After #bbnaija Party / How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out / 10 Must See Movies In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.