Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form (3921 Views)

One Civil Servant Collects 20 Salaries - Finance Minister / I Pity The New Ooni's Wife / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
datolee:

In the voice of Chucke brothers, oh dear, oh dear!.. So the criteria of being "man" is APC is amassing too much wealth?? and you are supporting the unfortunate statement of the APC chairman.

According to APC, you can only contest if you have money. See it this way, supposing that GMB (the saint who never stole government fund) wasn't able to get his bank manager to pay for his nomination form, he would have been seen as "boy" whereas, Atiku (the devil, who stole government fund) who had no problem pay the nomination form will be seen as "man".

Is APC for the rich only? What exactly is the criteria of choosing candidates in APC, money or integrity and vision?
My friend, you don't have to be rich to be in politics. If Buhari hadn't got help from the Manager, I am 200% sure that his supporters will buy for him. People are willing to donate for the cause of the people's general
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Descartes:
Have you gotten yours ? tongue
Not contesting cheesy
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by kurt09(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Another shoeless story?
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by Descartes: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
Obiagelli:

Not contesting cheesy
Why na tongue
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by Descartes: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
kurt09:
Another shoeless story?
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Descartes:
Why na tongue
I don't think i am cut out for it.
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
baccaspace:
My friend, you don't have to be rich to be in politics. If Buhari hadn't got help from the Manager, I am 200% sure that his supporters will buy for him. People are willing to donate for the cause of the people's general

I agree with you, you don't have to be rich to be in politics, that is why I said the statement by the national chairman of APC for the reason of high cost of party nomination forms was very unfortunate.

By his statement of separating men from boys, APC is for the rich only.

BTW, i didn't know that GMB the saint is worth more than a few thousands as we are always meant to believe or is he spending his life savings on just APC nomination form?... thank God he said he bought the form by himself not donation from people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
datolee:

I agree with you, you don't have to be rich to be in politics, that is why I said the statement by the national chairman of APC for the reason of high cost of party nomination forms was very unfortunate.

By his statement of separating men from boys, APC is for the rich only.

BTW, i didn't know that GMB the saint is worth more than a few thousands as we are always meant to believe or is he spending his life savings on just APC nomination form?... thank God he said he bought the form by himself not donation from people
The statement simply means to separate the serious contenders from the pretenders. The Chairman is on point.. And GMB obviously obtained a loan from his bank to pay. Read his statement again
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by Descartes: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
baccaspace:
The statement simply means to separate the serious contenders from the pretenders. The Chairman is on point.. And GMB obviously obtained a loan from his bank to pay. Read his statement again
This is very serious. Where are the supporters? Will he also borrow to fund his campaign as well? The game has just begun cool
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by Descartes: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
baccaspace:
This is very serious. Where are the supporters? Will he also borrow to fund his campaign as well? The game has just begun cool
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by doctokwus: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
grin grin grin cheesy
hazyfm:

[size=28pt]GUY THE SECRET IS THAT BE A MUMU TILL U WIN THE ELECTION, THATS WHAT YOUR ELDER BROTHER IN ASO ROCK DID.
THOUGH HIS CASE IS QUITE DIFFERENT, because HE IS STILL A MUMU[/size]
grin
hazyfm:

[size=28pt]GUY THE SECRET IS THAT BE A MUMU TILL U WIN THE ELECTION, THATS WHAT YOUR ELDER BROTHER IN ASO ROCK DID.
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
Descartes:
You also need comprehension lessons. Mr. Buhari clearly said he doesn't want anyone to buy the nomination form for him. As for the campaign, the PARTY sponsor candidate's campaign.

Go and Read on the role of a political party in a democracy
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
Descartes:
It's better than stealing from another man's purse.
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by doctokwus: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
grin
hazyfm:

[size=28pt] THATS WHAT YOUR ELDER BROTHER IN ASO ROCK DID.
grin
hazyfm:

[size=28pt] THATS WHAT YOUR ELDER BROTHER IN ASO ROCK DID.
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by Descartes: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
baccaspace:
You also need comprehension lessons. Mr. Buhari clearly said he doesn't want anyone to buy the nomination form for him. As for the campaign, the PARTY sponsor candidate's campaign.

Go and Read on the role of a political party in a democracy
Another shoeless political stunt. tongue
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Descartes:
Another shoeless political stunt. tongue
You aren't making sense
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by Descartes: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
baccaspace:
You aren't making sense
ok
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by bamosagie(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hmmm, the good general took loan from the bank to get the form, will probably take more loan to finance the campaign. My question is, if he invests so much in this election, how can I be convinced that his priority in office if elected won't be to recoup and payback the loan. If he loses how does he hope to pay his debt.
How can we tell a man who invest so much not to expect return on investment if he becomes the president, who will tell him not to be a sore loser if things didn't go his way?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by mrjangaweed: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
hazyfm:

otu nne i
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by iluvnaija: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
OneNaira6:
Let me get this straight. Nigerian banks is going to pay the nomination fee and who will repay it back? If he lose, there's Noway to get it back and if he wins, it is Nigerian income used to pay it back. So either way, it is a lose lose situation. This is the man they said would eradicate corruption, are you f2king kidding me? The whole time Buhari was in APC, the whole time APC was fighting PDP knowing fully well they plan on running, why didn't look for ways to raise the money? why didn't they seek for sponsors? Or better yet, most of the APC politicians are loaded, are you telling me this people cannot even raise up that amount among each other or a decent amount therefore, the whole bills wouldn't fall on the backs of the banks and the people unfortunate to bank there.
Are you f2king kidding me? This is how the so called "progressive" dealth with that situation yet this are the people trying to form better.

I actually don't feel sorry for Nigeria anymore. Zuma was right, the entire Nigerian politicians are dumb@sses and that country deserves all they get from them.

I think the youth of this generation don't read. Did you read Buhari's statement?

He said he doesn't want anybody to pay for his former so he has to raise the money himself.

In 2011, after the elections, the money donated to Buhari's campaign was giving to him and he refused it and said the money belongs to the party CPC.

Is there any other politician in Nigeria that will do that?

It's a fact! Go find out.
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 17, 2014
pigin:
Lol, pity people that have money in the said bank, they should just go and close their account because he Buhari will definitely loose and no means of paying back and the bank will be closed down for bankrupcy as usual.

Abeg whats the name of the bank oh? I hope its neither first nor gt sha?
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 17, 2014
tatiana009:
This is one of the reasons. Like this man

Chai! See maga...I pity you sad
Re: Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form by hazyfm: 7:36am On Oct 17, 2014
mrjangaweed:

otu nne i

What ever that means....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Hatred for Buhari / Fulani Man Spotted Preaching In Public In Kaduna State. Photos / Northern President In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.