Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) (6687 Views)

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari / Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
http://www.nigerianfm.com/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

Former Head of Military Ruler and Chieftain of the APC, Major General Muhammadu Buhari has asked the Federal Government to stop the clampdown of Boko Haram insurgents, saying Niger Delta Militants were never killed or properties belonging to them destroyed.

Buhari who spoke on Sunday on a Liberty Radio programme, Guest of the Week monitored said accused the government of killing and destroying houses belonging to Boko Haram members while the Niger Delta militants get special treatment.

The former dictator said that unlike the special treatment given to the Niger Delta militants by the federal government, the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished by government.

While accusing President Jonathan of failing from the beginning to address the security situation in the country, Buhari said he has never been in support of the state of emergency in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa state.

According to Buhari “what is responsible for the security situation in the country is caused by the activities of Niger Delta militants. Every Nigerian that is familiar with what is happening knows this. The Niger Delta militants started it all.

“What happened is that the governors of the Niger Delta region at that time wanted to win their elections. So they recruited the youths and gave them guns and bullets and used them against their opponents to win elections by force.

“After the elections were over, they asked the boys to return the guns; the boys refused to return the guns. Because of that, the allowance that was being given to the youths by the governors during that time was stopped.

“The youths resorted to kidnapping oil workers and were collecting dollars as ransom. Now a boy of 18 to 20 years was getting about 500 dollars in a week, why will he go to school and spend 20 years to study and then come back and get employed by government to be paid N100,000 a month, that is if he is lucky to get employment.

“So kidnapping becomes very rampant in the South -South and the South -East. They kidnapped people and were collecting money.

“How did Boko Haram start? We know that their leader, Mohammed Yusuf started his militant and the police couldn’t control them and the army was invited. He was arrested by soldiers and handed over to the police.

“The appropriate thing to do, according to the law, was for the police to carry out investigations and charge him to court for prosecution, but they killed him, his in-law was killed, they went and demolished their houses.

“Because of that, his supporters resorted to what they are doing today.

You see in the case of the Niger Delta militants, the late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua sent an aeroplane to bring them, he sat down with them and discussed with them, they were cajoled, and they were given money and granted amnesty.

“They were trained in some skills and were given employment, but the ones in the north were being killed and their houses were being demolished.

They are different issues, what brought this? It is injustice”.

“The ruling party, with its enormous resources and its capacity for coercion has seen it as a threat and they have said it. Personally, I came to realise since 2007 that Nigerians believe that the only way to stabilise the system of multi-party democracy is for the opposition parties that have representatives right from Councillors to the National Assembly come together to deliver their constituencies democratically.

This is the only way you can counter PDP’s enormous physical and material influence in the country”

***************************************************************************************

Shall we forget?
Have we forgotten?
Or it does not matter?
So Buhari will not only get away with this treachery but also be rewarded with the Presidency?
Then he will call Boko Haram and beg them and pamper them and pay them?

No way!

Join the campaign! WE must not sleep until after the elections!
Buhari will not rule Nigeria again!

16 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by DickDastardly(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
cool
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by FastShipping: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Your desperation knows no bound. Christianity preaches against the lies and character assassination you are doing. You can have fundamental disagreement with Buhari but don't spread falsehood or mischaracterize his positions. I have been on this forum for less than a year and you have proven overtime that you are religious and ethnic bigot.

The source has discredited your post. Not a good source.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by bamosagie(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
FastShipping:
Your desperation knows no bound. Christianity preaches against the lies and character assassination you are doing. You can have fundamental disagreement with Buhari but don't spread falsehood or mischaracterize his positions. I have been on this forum for less than a year and you have proven overtime that you are religious and ethnic bigot.

Sorry sir, but the general was on liberty fm & said those exact words!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by manutdadex(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
FastShipping:

if we re talkin abt d moda of ethnic bigots Buhari names comes to mind..op u dont need to go on hunger strike or sleepless nites...he wont even win d primary and if him win...him no go smell abuja i prefer to vote for seun dan buhari

9 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by ratiken(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Buhari is just plain evil.

BUHARI IS BEING SPONSORED BY THE OIC COUNTRIES WITH A HOPE OF USING HIM FOR THE HATCHET JOB OF ISLAMIZING NIGERIA.

11 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
He is comparing Boko Haram with the Niger Delta militants. He is just trying to point out equal treatments should be given to any terrorists/rebel group from any region. This is a credible source http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/ And the title in that credible source reads "Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram". This source the OP posted copied the exact article from punch(With some vital details omitted/changed) but changed the title to "(Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG"… That is just wrong on all levels, This is simply sensational journalism.

I urge everyone to read the body and understand it not just the title. The title alone is enough to give readers second thoughts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
FastShipping:

Call me whatever makes you happy sir.
I am not assassinating Buhari's character, I am only doing what I should do: pointing out the truth about him!

If the first "sauce" is bitter, here another one!

Buhari: Military Offensive against Boko Haram, Anti-north
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.
Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north.

According to him, unlike the special treatment the federal government gave to the Niger Delta militants, the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished.
He said he was not in support of the declaration of state of emergency in the three north-eastern states because President Goodluck Jonathan had failed from the outset in addressing the security situation in the country.

Besides, Buhari added that the security challenges facing the country started in the Niger Delta region where he alleged that politicians desperate to retain their positions as governors recruited youths and armed them to enable them win elections by force.
According to Buhari, who fielded questions in Hausa language before the English version of the programme, “What is responsible for the security situation in the country was caused by the activities of Niger Delta militants.

“Every Nigerian that is familiar with what happened knows this. The Niger Delta militants started it all. What happened is that the governors of the Niger Delta region at that time wanted to win their elections, so they recruited the youths and gave them guns and bullets and used them against their opponents to win elections by force.
“After the elections were over, they asked the boys to return the guns, the boys refused to return the guns. Because of that, the allowance that was being given to the youths by the governors during that time was stopped.

“The youths resorted to kidnapping oil workers and were collecting dollars as ransom. Now a boy of 18 to 20 years was getting about $500 in a week, why will he go to school and spend 20 years to study and then come back and get employed by government to be paid N100,000 a month; that is if he is lucky to get employment?

“So kidnapping became very rampant in the south-south and the south-east. They kidnapped people and were collecting money.
“How did Boko Haram start? We know that their leader, Mohammed Yusuf, started his militancy and the police couldn’t control them and the army was invited. He was arrested by soldiers and handed over to the police.

“The appropriate thing to do, according to the law, was for the police to carry out investigations and charge him to court for prosecution, but they killed him, his in-law was killed, they went and demolished their houses.
“You see in the case of the Niger Delta militants, the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua sent an airplane to bring them, he sat down with them and discussed with them, they were cajoled, and they were given money and granted amnesty.
“They were trained in some skills and were given employment, but the ones in the north are being killed and their houses demolished. They are different issues, what brought this? It is injustice.”

Buhari also explained why he joined politics after his release from detention by former military president, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, saying that his close associates and those who knew him very well convinced him to join partisan politics.

He said those who knew him, knew that he took on positions of responsibility without begging anyone for appointments.
“I was a military governor in a state that has been divided into six states today; I was minister of petroleum for four years and six months. I was a military head of state. But because these people know how I live my life, they were not coming to beg me for money. They were coming to ask me to comment on issues that affected the nation,” he added.

He said further that the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 also shaped his attitude to politics.
“When I joined partisan politics in April 2002, in my ward in Daura, (Katsina State), they kept on coming. And then one significant thing at the global level happened, the Soviet Union collapsed.
“Out of the Soviet Union, there are now about 18 or 19 republics and that conclusively proved to me as an individual that the multi-party system is the best form of democracy, but with the big caveat that elections must be free and fair. That is how I arrived in CPC today, but first from APP to ANPP to CPC," he said.

Buhari lamented that God has blessed Nigeria with human and natural resources, but “we have failed to organise ourselves”, stressing that one of the problems bedevilling the country is bad leadership.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
manutdadex:
if we re talkin abt d moda of ethnic bigots Buhari names comes to mind..op u dont need to go on hunger strike or sleepless nites...he wont even win d primary and if him win...him no go smell abuja i prefer to vote for seun dan buhari

WE have to do what we have to do!
So posterity can judge us fairly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by naturally: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ffg
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by carbon1224(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mods remove this add cos it's fakeam
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Idrismusty97:
He is comparing Boko Haram with the Niger Delta militants. He is just trying to point out equal treatments should be given to any terrorists/rebel group from any region. This is a credible source http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/ And the title in that credible source reads "Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram". This source the OP posted copied thw exact article from punch but changed the title to "(Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG"… That is just wrong on all levels, This is simply sensational journalism.

I urge everyone to read the body and understand it not just the title. The title alone is enough to give readers second thoughts.

Any body comparing Niger Delta militants and Boko Haram is a plain mischief!

ND Militants were fighting for their stomach, for a fare share of the oil gotten from their lands!
Boko Haram is fighting for forceful enthronement of Sharia and their brand of Islam.

ND militants engaged soldiers in combat.
Boko Haram targeted civilian population, maiming, looting, bombing.

ND militants accepted amnesty.
Boko Haram rejected amnesty.

Soldiers were brought in to the ND, the ND leaders did not protest.
Soldiers are sent to the North, Northern leaders led by Buhari is protesting.

While I don't support violence of any sort, comparing BH and ND militants is pure mischief.
If we give ND militants oil wells to appease them, what do we give to BH to appease them.

Buhari is mischievous and anybody defending is equally mischievous.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
carbon1224:

It is not fake sir.

It is very real.
MODs can remove it, but they cannot remove the truth.

The one he got through the gun is enough and we are even paying him for his crimes of treason!
Only in Africa will a criminal like Buhari be allowed to be free and be harassing us with his inordinate ambition of ruling us.
Had his coup failed, he would had been shot like the common criminal that he is!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
ratiken:
Buhari is just plain evil.

BUHARI IS BEING SPONSORED BY THE OIC COUNTRIES WITH A HOPE OF USING HIM FOR THE HATCHET JOB OF ISLAMIZING NIGERIA.

WE must do all we must do to nip it in the bud!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by carbon1224(m): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
carbon1224:

Mods get this off nairaland.
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hmm, so what should we do to them? Free them? Just put them in prison?? Buhari is just a weapon used by the bad islamic people to run nigeria down! I never once liked this man! embarassed and after muslims be telling me islam aint about killing!! Its not by force to become a muslim! Idiot! angry

4 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by OneNaira6: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
Buhari is religious fanatics. We all know that. He cares about Islam and north simple. The man has not done anything showing a difference.

I'm even still waiting on him to condemned the killings of corpers after his loss in 2011 the same way he condemned the killings of Fulani traders and BH.

Also is there anyone out there that knows APC or Buhari manifesto. I've googled, watched Buhari declaration and all they got talking is either let's kick out PDP, they ruled for years with nothing to show. Excluding that, idk whatelse APC plans are.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Hmm, so what should we do to them? Free them? Just put them in prison?? Buhari is just a weapon used by the bad islamic people to run nigeria down! I never once liked this man! embarassed and after muslims be telling me islam aint about killing!! Its not by force to become a muslim! Idiot! angry

He wants them to be flown to Aso Rock with presidential jet.
Jonathan would host them for dinner, then after start paying them salaries.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by Safari29: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
Buhari fever. thread upon thread just to paint the man black. It won't work. infact you are helping him the more awon oloshi
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by adamskutty(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
noblezone:
http://www.nigerianfm.com/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

Former Head of Military Ruler and Chieftain of the APC, Major General Muhammadu Buhari has asked the Federal Government to stop the clampdown of Boko Haram insurgents, saying Niger Delta Militants were never killed or properties belonging to them destroyed.

Buhari who spoke on Sunday on a Liberty Radio programme, Guest of the Week monitored said accused the government of killing and destroying houses belonging to Boko Haram members while the Niger Delta militants get special treatment.

The former dictator said that unlike the special treatment given to the Niger Delta militants by the federal government, the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished by government.

While accusing President Jonathan of failing from the beginning to address the security situation in the country, Buhari said he has never been in support of the state of emergency in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa state.

According to Buhari “what is responsible for the security situation in the country is caused by the activities of Niger Delta militants. Every Nigerian that is familiar with what is happening knows this. The Niger Delta militants started it all.

“What happened is that the governors of the Niger Delta region at that time wanted to win their elections. So they recruited the youths and gave them guns and bullets and used them against their opponents to win elections by force.

“After the elections were over, they asked the boys to return the guns; the boys refused to return the guns. Because of that, the allowance that was being given to the youths by the governors during that time was stopped.

“The youths resorted to kidnapping oil workers and were collecting dollars as ransom. Now a boy of 18 to 20 years was getting about 500 dollars in a week, why will he go to school and spend 20 years to study and then come back and get employed by government to be paid N100,000 a month, that is if he is lucky to get employment.

“So kidnapping becomes very rampant in the South -South and the South -East. They kidnapped people and were collecting money.

“How did Boko Haram start? We know that their leader, Mohammed Yusuf started his militant and the police couldn’t control them and the army was invited. He was arrested by soldiers and handed over to the police.

You see in the case of the Niger Delta militants, the late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua sent an aeroplane to bring them, he sat down with them and discussed with them, they were cajoled, and they were given money and granted amnesty.

“They were trained in some skills and were given employment, but the ones in the north were being killed and their houses were being demolished.

They are different issues, what brought this? It is injustice”.

“The ruling party, with its enormous resources and its capacity for coercion has seen it as a threat and they have said it. Personally, I came to realise since 2007 that Nigerians believe that the only way to stabilise the system of multi-party democracy is for the opposition parties that have representatives right from Councillors to the National Assembly come together to deliver their constituencies democratically.

This is the only way you can counter PDP’s enormous physical and material influence in the country”

***************************************************************************************

Shall we forget?
Have we forgotten?
Or it does not matter?
So Buhari will not only get away with this treachery but also be rewarded with the Presidency?
Then he will call Boko Haram and beg them and pamper them and pay them?

No way!

Join the campaign! WE must not sleep until after the elections!

u filthy m0ron, u are a bloody Biafra not nigerian, ur opinion is crap. Face ur Biafra u cannibal or dont u want ur Biafra again? grin

Buhari must rule nigeria again, whether u or ur confused kind like it or not grin

3 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
OneNaira6:
Buhari is religious fanatics. We all know that. He cares about Islam and north simple. The man has not done anything showing a difference.

I'm even still waiting on him to condemned the killings of corpers after his loss in 2013 the same way he condemned the killings of Fulani traders and BH.

Also is there anyone out there that knows APC or Buhari manifesto. I've googled, watched Buhari declaration and all they got talking is either let's kick out PDP, they ruled for years with nothing to show. Excluding that, idk whatelse APC plans are.
Buhari apologize over the killing of the corpers?
Where the corpers northern Moslems?

If not, forget it. He wont!
Has he accepted that he committed a crime by stealing the position of the Head of State?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by TopsyKrete: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Safari29:
Buhari fever. thread upon thread just to paint the man black. It won't work. infact you are helping him the more awon oloshi
I am not painting him black sir.

Did Buhari say it or not?

4 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
For Those Who Say Buhari Sympathizes With Boko Haram - Read This
VOICE OF REASON FROM JASPER AZUATALAM ON THE GOING CHEAP BLACKMAIL AND THOSE SEEKING POLITICAL CAPITAL OUT OF THEIR OWN INEPITUDE........ GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI HAS NEVER CONDEMNED BOKO HARRAM AND HE RECENTLY CONDEMNED THE KILLING OF BOKO HARRAM AND ABUSED NIGER DELTA MILITANTS(dont be a fool by allowing yourself to be deceived.take time to read this)

I weep everyday, when Nigerians swallow orchestrated lies and use same to justify those who have plundered them with poverty, hunger, darkness, insecurity, death, unemployment and looting. A lot of Nigerians have been sold the dummy that General Buhari has never condemned Boko harram and recently that Buhari is shielding and protecting Boko harram to the extend of calling for his arrest. Nigerians do not try to find out the truth about what they are being told and why they are being told so. In the History of Boko harram and bombing, General Buhari is the only Nigerian that has gotten the boldness to condemn Boko harram in the strongest term. below are his words and the links. Former Head of State Muhammadu Buhari was among eminent Nigerians and institutions who have condemned the Christmas Day church blasts in several states of northern Nigeria. In his response, General Buhari said, "Bombing other human beings to death at any time is callous. It becomes much more reprehensible on a Christmas day and all lovers of peace must condemn these gruesome acts and demand that the perpetrators be fished out and brought to book." The bombings took place at the St. Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger State; Jos, Plateau State; and Damaturu, Yobe State. http://saharareporters.com/news-page/buhari-jonathan-pdp-condemn-xmas-day-bombing-churches

Former Head of State and Presidential Candidate of Congress for Progressive Change, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari has condemned Friday bomb attacks at the United Nations building in Abuja in which many lives were lost and several others wounded. He described the horrendous attack as heart rending devastation and a great challenge to the emotion. Gen Buhari sends condolences to the United Nations, the mourning people of Nigeria and the grief-stricken families who have lost beloved ones in this unfortunate incident: "It is my prayer that the Almighty will comfort all the bereaved and bring speedy recovery to all the wounded" he said. Gen Buhari however frowned at the lazy official response that has accompanied serial challenges to security in the country. "There has yet to be any coordinated response by the security forces in the country. It is unprofessional and incompetent for our security agencies to surrender to this omnibus Boko Haram as the only clue to every security challenge." He said such portends serious danger to the country: "What that means that even foreign interest can enter Nigeria today and wreck havoc and issue a statement in the name of Boko Haram and we will bury our dead and life continues". He called on those in charge of the country to seriously address all the social problems confronting the country and show focused leadership which is lacking at the moment.

http://elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7938%3Abuhari-condemns-attack-on-un-building-in-nigeria&catid=3%3Anewsflash&Itemid=44 These are just two among many times that general Buhari has condemned Boko harram and their killings. the truth is that this government hides many of these statements by Buhari from the public but always orchestrate and misinterpret every words that Buhari says to the public to make the Nigerian public hate Buhari since Buhari is the only prominent resistance and has been the only consistent opposition to PDP since 1999. Also, just yesterday, Buhari made a statement and i quote 1. "Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.". 2. "“Every Nigerian that is familiar with happenings knows this. The Niger Delta militants started it all. What happened is that the governors of the Niger Delta at that time wanted to win their elections, so they recruited youths and gave guns and bullets to them to use against their opponents to win elections by force.“After the elections, they asked the boys to return the guns, and the boys refused to do so. Because of that the allowance that was being given to them by the governors was stopped" let us analyze the 1st. The UN and other human right agencies in Nigeria has found out that innocent people have been killed in the hunt for Boko harram and the US gave Nigeria and the military a warning. President Jonathan himself have on various occasions agreed that the military has killed innocent people in their attack on boko harram and if i may ask you that is reading, do you doubt that some innocent people have been killed in the North. Number 2. the statement Buhari made about the Niger Delta Militants did not originate from him. It was Jonathan and other governorship aspirants from Bayelsa, Delta and some other Niger delta states that made the allegation before now and Buhari only quoted what they said. Is it that Nigerians have intentionally allowed themselves to be deceived? have you ever wondered why the PDP government since 1999 has seen Buhari as a threat and have continuously attacked him and tried to make him to be hated by some Nigerians? THINK! REASON! AND TRY TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH WHEN YOU ARE TOLD ANYTHING.
https://www.nairaland.com/1314637/those-say-buhari-sympathizes-boko

2 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by espn(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
u r jst a fool!
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by espn(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
noblezone:
If he becomes the president..u can kill urself!It is not fake sir.

It is very real.
MODs can remove it, but they cannot remove the truth.

The one he got through the gun is enough and we are even paying him for his crimes of treason!
Only in Africa will a criminal like Buhari be allowed to be free and be harassing us with his inordinate ambition of ruling us.
Had his coup failed, he would had been shot like the common criminal that he is!

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
adamskutty:
u filthy m0ron, u are a bloody Biafra not nigerian, ur opinion is crap. Face ur Biafra u cannibal or dont u want ur Biafra again? grin

Buhari must rule nigeria again, whether u or ur confused kind like it or not grin

Hahahahahahahaha!

i can feel your pains, I can feel your pulse.
However, we wanted Biafra, you guys say no!
Until our flag rises to fall no more; we shall do all we can to survive in this Mr. Luggards slave camp some you call a country.
Buhari will never rule ruin Nigeria again!

Now, do you have a problem with spelling?
My child's teacher can help you.
It is not Biafra, it is Biafra and I love Biafra!

I am enjoying pawpaw, com and join me.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
espn:
u r jst a fool!
Mr. Wiseman, show your wisdom!
Because if thsi your spew is all you can show for wisdom, then I think I prefer to mingle with "fools".

Those of you defending the old tyrant are case studies.
Buhari will surely goof again.

As an addicted looser, he will surely loose again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
espn:

If he becomes the president..u can kill urself!

hahahahahahaahaha.
Like leader like follower!
Buhari loves killing and his lovers also love killing.

I know you are guys are already planning on how to kill the innocent when he looses so blood can soak baboons and monkeys.
But dont forget that he that kills by the sword shall die by the sword.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by adamskutty(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
noblezone:

Hahahahahahahaha!

i can feel your pains, I can feel your pulse.
However, we wanted Biafra, you guys say no!
Until our flag rises to fall no more; we shall do all we can to survive in this Mr. Luggards slave camp some you call a country.
Buhari will never rule ruin Nigeria again!

Now, do you have a problem with spelling?
My child's teacher can help you.
It is not Biafra, it is Biafra and I love Biafra!

I am enjoying pawpaw, com and join me.
this deranged flap mouthed lowlife ugly flat head baboon ia definitely high on human flesh grin

Cretinious fvctard, how can i? Mister adams give a fvck about bunch of moronic mongrels, hated by all grin

Puhahaaahaha! Crack da fvcking ribs, ur kind are looked down upon. The ijaw clueless slaves are nothing but bunch of confused cursed subhuman grin

Read carefully, u Biafra cannibal ,tell ur ijaw lord that i will rather choose a mad man for a president to him, a ugly pot belly ape grin
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
noblezone:

Buhari apologize over the killing of the corpers?
Where the corpers northern Moslems?

If not, forget it. He wont!
Has he accepted that he committed a crime by stealing the position of the Head of State?
Why should he apologized? Is it his fault? "Condemning" an evil act and "Apologizing" are two very different things. You only apologized when it is your fault. Buhari have been condemning Boko killings for ages but you are too blind to see that. Did GEJ apologized for the killings of the corpers in 2013?
Re: Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) by iornenge81(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
This man sef. Chai!

I must talk
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Soldier Strips Female Workers Naked & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing / See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS / Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.