Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari (38085 Views)

Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / US To Buhari:"make The Hallmark Of Your Administration Justice Not Retribution" / Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by londonrivals: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
In an interview with CNN's Amanpour, President Buhari talked about what he wants the US to do for Nigeria as it relates to the fight against Boko Haram

"The United States and even the G7 promised to do what they can to help Nigeria so we have brought our requirements in terms of training and equipping and in intelligence gathering for Nigeria to be able to fight Boko Haram" - he said

As regards speculation that Boko Haram wants to trade some of their members in prison for the kidnapped Chibok girls, President Buhari said

"We have to be very careful about the credibility of various Boko Haram leadership coming up and claiming that they can deliver. We have to be very careful indeed and we are taking our time because we want to bring them safe back to their parents and their school"he said

Asked further if he was against negotiating with Boko Haram, he said

"I cannot be against it because as I told you our main objective as a government is to rescue those girls back to their schools and rehabilitate them back to normal sight. If we are convinced that the leadership that presented itself can deliver those girls safe and should, we will be prepared to negotiate what they want"he said

Asked if he will crack down on corrupt leaders even if they were from his party, Buhari said

"I just have to. There isn't going to be any party member or personality that can escape justice"he said

Asked if he was dissapointed President Obama who is due to visit Africa soon isn't coming to Nigeria, President Buhari said

"I wouldn't say I was disappointed but how I wish he will change is mind and go to Nigeria"

Asked if he asked President Obama o come to Nigeria when they met, he said

"Well I asked him and I will send a formal invitation"he said

Asked what he thinks of former Chadian dictator who is being tried in Senegal instead of the International Criminal Court, President Buhari said

"Justice is Justice whether it is done in Africa or else in the world. The important thing is let justice be done. Whatever evidence the prosecutors have in Senegal I think they should proceed to make it available to the world and prosecute him according to international law on Human rights".

"I support any process that is based on Justice"he said
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/nobody-will-escape-justice-not-even.html

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
Easier said than done

wen u hv likes of tinubu, Amaechi Atiku and Obasanjo b4 u

u even went to US with some of ur cartel criminals

beta tell Amaechi to refund the N35b hotel he bought from Dakuku 5 days b4 governorship elections

Dakuku is in coma

that's his only property

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by winetapper: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
medicine after death

8 Likes

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by knightsTempler: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by tociano009(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
K
Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by Tallesty1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Good
Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by Kagarko(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
knightsTempler:
Noted.

Yes.

That awkward moment when Masu Gudu Su Gudu ran to Yankees and heard this statement from PMB right there.

Then there is no hiding place for them.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by kimond101: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
Gbam.
That's how a great leader sounds.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by CR77(f): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sai baba, Until Tinubu, Amaechi, Atiku and OBJ are made to face justice, I'll never take his fight against corruption serious

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hope dat wasn't just a blabing?
Well then, d likes of Amaechi, Fashola, Tinubu n OBJ comes to mind.
#waiting for d justice to tek place on d afore mentioned

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by lonelydora: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Well Noted.
Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by otijah(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Why is he still bent on Negotiating with BH? Not even fighting them back but just how to rescue the girls and he is ok.
And Mr President while fighting corruption, Don't forget to probe Amaechi and Tinubu on how they got the money to finance your presidential campaign
Justice is Justice no matter which party

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by AustineE1: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Tinubu and co will certainly not be happy with this news.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ...
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin........................
grin.....................
grin
grin....................
grin
grin..................

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by makzeze: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jail our pension thieves Sir.

Dont spare them.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by tucky200(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Baba been giving TANoids sleepless night since 1800AD ..

Now giving his own party members sleepless night since 2015AD grin
Kagarko:

Yes.
That awkward moment when Masu Gudu Su Gudu ran to Yankees and heard this statement from PMB right there.
Then there is no hiding place for them.
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Walahi u get am grin

12 Likes

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by Atlantian: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
I will believe him when Tinubu goes to jail and when Haliburton case puts OBJ in jail.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by kennydee05(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sai Buhari I believe you that is why I voted for you...ride on...
Never again will one Ogogoro man tell us that stealing isn't corruption.... God punish devil

12 Likes

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Good, unlike a drunkard who when asked about corruption, becomes a story teller. Telling us stories about Yam and Goat, while intoxicated with fermented orijin, declares that stealing is not corruption. angry angry

15 Likes

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by laurel03(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
PMB time dey go .... No time to waste time... We dt get sense vote u because we want corruption to reduce in Nigeria...
I Believe in u Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by Flets: 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Is it not time someone stops talking and start acting? .... no law of power allows you throw all the cards on the table.

But who are the corrupt Nigerians?
Who exactly in his team to the US is non corrupt?... Amaechi, Rochas, Oshiomole etc
Or the money bags that funded his campaign into office are not corrupt?... The Tinubus, Atikus, Kwankwasos etc
Are all the old military generals not responsible for the corruption we see today?.... IBB, Abdulsalam, Shonekan, OBJ etc

Is Buhari not even corrupt himself?.. Or we quickly swept the $2.8B PTDF funds under the carpet because we were seeking a messiah?
Wouldn't it have been honourable for Buhari to declare his assets as promised?.... why the sudden change of mind?.... The answer lies exactly on the fact that he would lose the non-corrupt mantra the day his assets are declared.

What of the cunny words like "I have more than a million in my account" when he could have said I am worth over 5 billion naira in cash and assets and still be correct.

Truth is.... he that comes to equity must come with clean hands. The true corrupt heads have Buhari's dossier so he wont attempt to touch them. So he would attempt to attack the immediate ex-govt to put a front of fighting corruption while leaving his old friends and co-dining criminals.... BUT he will be shocked.

The fight against corruption must be for the entire lot if it to be just

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by djakinwande(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
This man is what Nigerians needs. D best president eva

7 Likes

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by alaoeri: 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nice one from our amiable President, no more business as usual Nigeria shall be great again. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by damrmd02(f): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hummm,it is well!!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Yeah. I watched him say that. It was a proud moment for Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by layinkakeem(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sai baba
Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by appini: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Let him try nonsense then, he will know that he belongs to somebody.

10 Likes

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
I belong to every body and I belong to nobody

1 Like

Re: Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari by Shehucom(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Starting with Jagaban, Atikuburton, ameachi and Co..

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning / Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence / IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.