Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nyesom Wike Begs Nigerians To Vote Out PDP In Rivers State And Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Begs Nigerians To Vote Out PDP In Rivers State And Nigeria (2513 Views)

Anambra Central Senate Poll: INEC Shuts Out PDP, APC / Gov. Wike Begs Supreme Court To Rescue Him.his Media Adviser Write.. / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nyesom Wike Begs Nigerians To Vote Out PDP In Rivers State And Nigeria by akereconfi: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Nyesom Wike Begs Nigerians To Vote Out PDP In Rivers State And Nigeria by 1stola1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
We need someone to bring about change.
e-vote still ongoing.
signature.
Re: Nyesom Wike Begs Nigerians To Vote Out PDP In Rivers State And Nigeria by denedene(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Nyesom Wike Begs Nigerians To Vote Out PDP In Rivers State And Nigeria by agriboom: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Oya PDP over to you grin grin

I'm sure GEJ will be like angry after going shocked

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Begs Nigerians To Vote Out PDP In Rivers State And Nigeria by cidieschat(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
I heared the man talk God spoke through him, just like He made a donkey talk. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nyesom Wike Begs Nigerians To Vote Out PDP In Rivers State And Nigeria by chukel(m): 2:03am On Oct 17, 2014
was he high on something? wtf. cant believe my ears.
Re: Nyesom Wike Begs Nigerians To Vote Out PDP In Rivers State And Nigeria by gtrust: 3:29am On Oct 17, 2014
Slip of the tongue
Re: Nyesom Wike Begs Nigerians To Vote Out PDP In Rivers State And Nigeria by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:09am On Oct 17, 2014
Wike was high on green leafs. shocked
Re: Nyesom Wike Begs Nigerians To Vote Out PDP In Rivers State And Nigeria by OAUTemitayo: 4:47am On Oct 17, 2014
The effect of weeds
Re: Nyesom Wike Begs Nigerians To Vote Out PDP In Rivers State And Nigeria by clemzo101(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2014
I doubt dis ooooo, I don't ve enough mb to watch it. But did he actually said dat?

(1) (Reply)

Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Tactically Admits Ekiti Election Was Rigged / DID PASTOR ADEBOYE INTENTIONALLY DID THIS TO JONATHAN? SEE PICS / Accident Along Udu Road.. pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.