Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,112 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

New Ekiti Governor Fayose To Appoint Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Ekiti Governor Fayose To Appoint Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure (794 Views)

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity / 9ice Appointed Special Adviser To Oyo State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Ekiti Governor Fayose To Appoint Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by adepiero: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Newly-inaugurated Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, says he is so determined to put food on the tables of Ekiti State people that he intends to appoint a Special Adviser on Stomach Infrastructure.

Delivering his inaugural address on Thursday after he was sworn in by EKiti State Chief Judge, Ayodeji
Daramola, Fayose said he would work hard to put food on the table, regardless of public opinion that such measures are called “stomach infrastructure". Fayose also criticized the All Progressives Congress (APC) for accusing him of luring people to vote for him with stomach infrastructure schemes, while indirectly describing ex-governor Kayode Fayemi as someone who saw himself to be too clean to mix with the people.

“History is being made and my kind of history will
take a while to surpass because it is divine. Today marks the 8th anniversary of that dark episode. If
you watch very well, Ekiti has been battling with my removal. They could not find peace until God brought me back.

“I have forgiven Ekiti for removing me unjustly and
I declare peace, prosperity, progress, employment,
food and stomach infrastructure. You can put a tar
on the road but if I don’t have a car and I’m hungry, then that tar is meaningless. Tarring our road is wonderful but putting food inside this stomach is very important.

“Already, I am grooming your chicken for Christmas. I am getting your rice ready to do stomach infrastructure. When I defeated them, they said it was as a result of stomach infrastructure. How can an incumbent be saying that when he had the money, he had the power, he had the might but disconnected himself from the people. They are gone." Continuing, Fayose said promised to dedicate himself to serving the people.

“I will banish hunger in your midst. I will work hard
to put food on your table. I represent you. I am living for you. I am here to serve you. That is my assignment,” he said.

“They want me to look like the governor of their
imagination but I am governor of your own imagination, he governor that eats boli with you,
the governor that drinks agbo jedi with you, the
governor that knows that the resources of this state belong to you.

“When I come to buy boli tomorrow, I will drop something. I will look after you. They are too clean
in their own eyes to go to the jedi sector and that is
why you voted them out. Whether they call it stomach infrastructure, it is their business, because I am going to appoint a special adviser for stomach infrastructure."

Fayose thanked PDP leaders present at the ceremony, noting that he had more than enough governors in house to “intimidate them”. He thanked President Goodluck Jonathan and the leadership of the party for the support, observing that irrespective of his popularity, he could never have become governor without the party’s ticket. “I won under PDP before and today I am governor through PDP. One thing I have noticed is that if you leave PDP, you will remain in the wilderness of life until you return.

“I also want to express profound gratitude to you my people for keeping faith and identifying with my destiny. One thing that continues to amaze me since I left office is that God has kept my love in your heart. It is difficult for a man to get this kind of opportunity but only God can do this. My mandate is divine.

“By the grace of God, I am the first son of Ekiti to be governor here twice and the first Nigerian politician to defeat two incumbents and all former governors of this state that have served at one point or the other.

“Ekiti people have seen beyond their veil of fraud and deception and rejected them. They call themselves democrats but they are cloned democrats. You have successfully supported me to sack them in this state and send them back to their masters in Lagos."

Source: saharareporters.com/2014/10/16/new-ekiti-governor-fayose-appoint-special-adviser-stomach-infrastructure
Re: New Ekiti Governor Fayose To Appoint Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by pdppower: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
And very soon, they will live to regret voting for you.
Re: New Ekiti Governor Fayose To Appoint Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by adepiero: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
pdppower:
And very soon, they will live to regret voting for you.
your statement does not agree with ur moniker. Abi u've forgotten that fayose is also a PDP member?
Re: New Ekiti Governor Fayose To Appoint Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Toyozzie(f): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
feedeefee cool
Re: New Ekiti Governor Fayose To Appoint Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Jenkizo: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
Since Ekiti people have decided to vote for bag of Rice and beans, maggi and salt, they will be in for regrets for the next four years to come
Re: New Ekiti Governor Fayose To Appoint Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by chinwike2(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
Fayose your people love you give them what they want, as for fayemi he can continue his owambe parties with only the rich elites in abuja and lagos. Anyway fayemi has all the time in the world now
Re: New Ekiti Governor Fayose To Appoint Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by oduastates: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Amala politics from the university of adedibu.

Take rice (food their forefathers used to feed livestocks),
Take chicken,
Bus them to register to vote,
Collect their voters card,
Use it to rig,
Steal their money,
Rinse and repeat

Meanwhile,they remain the beggar that they were before.

1 Like

Re: New Ekiti Governor Fayose To Appoint Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by IfyAwazie(f): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
Everybody go get pot belle for the state.
Re: New Ekiti Governor Fayose To Appoint Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by adepiero: 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
I give Ekiti People till December, that Christmas chicken go follow Xmas go and he will surprise them the way Jonathan surprised Nigerians on 1-Jan-2012.

*In Fayose's voice* Fellow Ekitians, I am pleased to announce the removal of STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE. There will be total hardship and any protester will be shot dead! Thank you.
Re: New Ekiti Governor Fayose To Appoint Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by arresa: 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: New Ekiti Governor Fayose To Appoint Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by oduastates: 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
He is probably going to use Ekiti money to buy chicken from his own farm or farms belonging to fronts at twice the price.
This man has a long history of using chicken/poultry to defraud and steal.
The same way Peter obi is scamming anambraby using,the state's money to run his bank.

Anyway,rice and chicken go together.
You see rice,you will see chicken.

(1) (Reply)

Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. / Nigerian Troops, Mobile Police unit Advance Towards Mubi To flush Out Boko Haram / Jonathan’s Declaration: Hundreds Of Commuters Trek Miles To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.