Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria (8234 Views)

She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts / Most Uncommon (or Weird) Singular Words In English By Bracha Rubin / You Want To Study Abroad: Free Education In Europe And South America ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by decatalyst(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
If we are to go by the vocab spoken by a Nigerian graduate (corps member) as captured in the picture attached, will it be OK to say Education in Nigeria is dead!

Please let's assume this corps member did her duty to the Nation in a Primary/Secondary school, what will become of those students going by the standard of their "teacher"?

Maybe I should allow you judge! On a scale of 1-10 what would you rate Nigerian educational system?
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by coolebux(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
grin grin grin grin
She's a English speaker

4 Likes

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by succyreal(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Op, why are u disgracing this gal like dis?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Raddie(m): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
[size=13pt]WICKED[/size]

Why not beep her to edit her post!

Is this one of the good turn bad stories!

3 Likes

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by davdandam(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Eya and she fine o. Guess she's related to what I do? Is you going my way lol

5 Likes

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by technophile(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
I actually came here to tell you that nobody is above mistake it's probably a typo error, but after seeing that picture, HABA! a corper should not make this kind of mistake, I'll will search for her on fb and confirm it myself cos there is nothing you can't edit with Photoshop this days.

Modified
It is true ooo, I've checked all her Facebook timeline, this lady murdered English.
The government should shutdown University of Ado-Ekiti for producing this kind graduate.

15 Likes

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Noneroone(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
The grammar is terrible, but i dont think revealing her identity to the world is necessary. Therefore i call on seun or whoever is in charge to remove this topic.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Utchgirl(f): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
No be only her waka come naah ! Anyway she (d corper)is nt d only person wit dt prblm. You can ask sombody.(hop u knw who to ask) Lolzzz.English is nt our language ,we r all learning nd nobody is perfect.....dia ris God ooo

2 Likes

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by obyrich(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Na girls like that dey marry president. Ask lady P.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Rooneyboy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by olempe(m): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
obyrich:
Na girls like that dey marry president. Ask lady P.
now this is hilarious
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Theanonymous9: 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
What nonsense!!.. Op, I'm still trying to place you between stewpid or just plain ignorant. How could you expose someone like these? Do you know what she has gone through in life? Yes! It's fair to say she can't make a proper grammatical sentence but it doesn't mean u should act like a 2yr old. I think you should have this topic deleted or clear her name with some effect..idk.

Who knows, she could be extremely happy while typing that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by rattlesnake(m): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
I SAW IT OOOOO

Gawdddddddddddddddd

she is a good english spoker

1 Like

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by alentyno: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Haba op! Why are you revealing her username na? Seun and his mods I don't think deleting this thread is a bad idea

2 Likes

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by psychologist(m): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
Suen someone just broke a law angry
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by lonelydora: 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
She must have posted the "Na only you waka come video" very where. This is not typo error. Thank God say na Ofe Nmanu girl.
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by omokoladele(m): 12:16am On Oct 17, 2014
Oluwa really jo e loju o. and she fine pass d grammar o
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Babygal4eva(f): 12:48am On Oct 17, 2014
You shouldn't have put her username this post should be deleted

1 Like

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by amokeme(f): 12:52am On Oct 17, 2014
angrythis is not nice at all.... am sure her fb wall ll be flooded
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by bolajiak(m): 12:54am On Oct 17, 2014
C'mon... Dis is nt gud... Her pix nd name shldnt b posted. Moreover, it could b intentional. Considering her spellings, if sm1 is dat poor @ English den spellin doz words sef will b anoda casala. I fink u shld jst delete dis thread. Remember derris God in all dis tin u r posting
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by timawoku(m): 2:01am On Oct 17, 2014
Seun, this is a clear violation of rules 3, 7, 10, and (if nothing is done) a possible 13, this OP needs to be banned immediately, else, things like this (blackmail, xter defamation,etc) will flood NL, do the needful NOW!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by timawoku(m): 2:15am On Oct 17, 2014
decatalyst:
If we are to go by the vocab spoken by a Nigerian graduate (corps member) as captured in the picture attached, will it be OK to say Education in Nigeria is dead!

Please let's assume this corps member did her duty to the Nation in a Primary/Secondary school, what will become of those students going by the standard of their "teacher"?

Maybe I should allow you judge! On a scale of 1-10 what would you rate Nigerian educational system?
from the look of things your immaturity shows you are a kid corp member (or just passed out) and its very unwise to de fame a person's xter, you have a long way yet to go and, these? Better believe in karma, the ironical thing is your signature, you are truly a source of sadness to other people...
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by nitlad: 3:58am On Oct 17, 2014
Noneroone: The grammar is terrible, but i dont think revealing her identity to the world is necessary. Therefore i call on seun or whoever is in charge to remove this topic.

The OP is a fool of epic proportions!
See as he cast the girl give the whole world. Creeps from this thread are already going after the girl on Facebook. SMH
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by nitlad: 3:59am On Oct 17, 2014
decatalyst: If we are to go by the vocab spoken by a Nigerian graduate (corps member) as captured in the picture attached, will it be OK to say Education in Nigeria is dead !

See pesin wen dey cast another for gbagaun. . . undecided

You dey end question with exclamation mark (!).

I know this is prolly a typo, but once you begin form Oga for English, you are not allowed to make typos!

8 Likes

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 17, 2014
is she is the girl that killing English. Anyway is English is ha borrow language

in terry g's voice; free her jor. language is for communication
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Ojestas(m): 5:54am On Oct 17, 2014
@OP. . . A corps member??. . Modify it, please. .But this is too much o. Haba!! Its an eye sore.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by constance500: 6:04am On Oct 17, 2014
This gbagaun is rated (TB) toh badt grin
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Princecalm(m): 6:07am On Oct 17, 2014
Which one cum b "a corps member" abi i no learn English well for sch again.

5 Likes

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by sekzy99(m): 6:10am On Oct 17, 2014
Wow!!!
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Ojestas(m): 6:12am On Oct 17, 2014
technophile:
I actually came here to tell you that nobody is above mistake it's probably a typo error, but after seeing that picture, HABA! a corper should not make this kind of mistake, I'll will search for her on fb and confirm it myself cos there is nothing you can't edit with Photoshop this days.

Modified
It is true ooo, I've checked all her Facebook timeline, this lady murdered English.
[b]The government should shutdown University of Ado-Ekiti[/b]for producing this kind graduate.
Guy, Haba!! And you think all those Bombs could have been typo error? lol. BUT asking the government to shut down UNAD?? If it goes by this, no Nigeria institution is safe. Hope you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agony As School Children Die Crossing Bridge (graphic Pictures) / School Of Evening Studies (S.E.S), Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi Spat Form Is Out For / Between School Of Nursing And School Of Health, Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.