Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria (8245 Views)

She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts / Most Uncommon (or Weird) Singular Words In English By Bracha Rubin / You Want To Study Abroad: Free Education In Europe And South America ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by sekzy99(m): 6:13am On Oct 17, 2014
technophile:
I actually came here to tell you that nobody is above mistake it's probably a typo error, but after seeing that picture, HABA! a corper should not make this kind of mistake, I'll will search for her on fb and confirm it myself cos there is nothing you can't edit with Photoshop this days.
Lwkmd
Modified
It is true ooo, I've checked all her Facebook timeline, this lady murdered English.
The government should shutdown University of Ado-Ekiti for producing this kind graduate.
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Krak(m): 6:22am On Oct 17, 2014
alentyno:
Haba op! Why are you revealing her username na? Seun and his mods I don't think deleting this thread is a bad idea

She posted it herself on Facebook which is a public website and the OP posted it on Nairaland which is another public website.

So tell me what rule was broken?
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by tmtech: 6:28am On Oct 17, 2014
I jst went thru the timeline of d lady on fb... I seriously doubt she posted this... Op are u sure u are nt having some unsettled issues wif this lady..... This is childish... And if by any means u made this up to defame dis gal.... God is watching u
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Isryl02(m): 6:35am On Oct 17, 2014
*rushes to check her on FB grin
*pantin* nothing like this poo on her timeline
*thinking* Has she deleted it or the OP is lying?

2 Likes

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by espn(m): 6:35am On Oct 17, 2014
technophile:
I actually came here to tell you that nobody is above mistake it's probably a typo error, but after seeing that picture, HABA! a corper should not make this kind of mistake, I'll will search for her on fb and confirm it myself cos there is nothing you can't edit with Photoshop this days.

Modified
It is true ooo, I've checked all her Facebook timeline, this lady murdered English.
The government should shutdown University of Ado-Ekiti for producing this kind graduate.
bad english I agree..r u telling me dis lady is not academically sound or she is not intelligent. Her english is nt a yardstick to determine or judge how academically sound or intelligent she is!

1 Like

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by beegurl(f): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2014
Met a corper yday too, I was so shocked, I made him repeat what he said thrice. I was really embarrassed for him.
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Vivly(f): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2014
Can you please remove her name OP?
I Had to go check her Facebook timeline.
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2014
Vivly:
Can you please remove her name OP?
I Had to go check her Facebook timeline.
she is a disgrace to nigeria,after nysc she can't make a proper sentence,,
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by 33117(f): 7:51am On Oct 17, 2014
Why do I have a feeling this was done deliberately nobody's english language can be that bad think about it would she have graduated university if she writes like this
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by timawoku(m): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2014
nitlad:

See pesin wen dey cast another for gbagaun. . . undecided

You dey end question with exclamition mark (!).

I know this is prolly a typo, but once you begin form Oga for English, you are not allowed to make typos!
my brother na that one you see? You no read the topic well (a 'corps' member), see pot calling kettle black, mumu OP
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2014
@ OP- What you did was very wrong.
You ought not to have uploaded her picture from her FB wall sad
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by kilokeys(m): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2014
hmmm.. went thru her posts... all had a blunder.
the most painful thing is, she has sycophants as friends... u see comments like , awesome, u r beautiful... nobody is correcting.

bad english shouldnt be like mouth odor na... embarassed

i dont wanna have friends that wouldnt tell me the truth abt both .

1 Like

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by espn(m): 8:10am On Oct 17, 2014
Krak:

She posted it herself on Facebook which is a public website and the OP posted it on Nairaland which is another public website.

yea u r rite..but @ d same time nairaland says do not use any1s pic without der approval. Like u said nairaland is a public website.. So why dat rule if u r jst free to pick up ppls stuff witout der approval!
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by MizMyColi(f): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2014

Mssssscccchhhheeeeewwwwww

Is it not rada rada and iranu like this one that made ISIL hire me as their Nigerian Delegate.

OP, you're lucky I'm in a good mood. I would have plucked your teeth kiss kiss kiss
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

Mssssscccchhhheeeeewwwwww

Is it not rada rada and iranu like this one that made ISIL hire me as their Nigerian Delegate.

OP, you're lucky I'm in a good mood. I would have plucked your teeth kiss kiss kiss

hen!!!....ISIL kee!!
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by MizMyColi(f): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2014
temigracie:

hen!!!....ISIL kee!!

Hey Love, good morning.
Don't worry, because of you, I'll leave ISIL and port to Al-Qaeda.

Cool innit grin grin
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by timawoku(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2014
Krak:

she posted it to her friends on FB, not for a faceless forum like NL, see the difference?
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Ab4all(m): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2014
Ah! Make I go. Na only she waka come Facebook. Op there is God oo. This girl, na who born her. Ooooooooh there is God
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by joanana(f): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2014
OP You are senseless n very st.u.pi.d for doing this. May God have mercy on u. u think with ur armpit right. Heidiot angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hey Love, good morning.

Cool innit grin grin

Al-Qaeda kee!!......

.....Eleyi gidi gan ooo!.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by kaylechy(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2014
Na person babe be this oh. Lmaoooooo!!!!!!!!
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by kaylechy(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2014
joanana:
OP You are senseless n very stupid for doing this. May God have mercy on u. u think with ur armpit right. Heidiot angry angry angry angry angry angry

Why u dey provoke? Is the gal ur sister
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by timawoku(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2014
kaylechy:
Na person babe be this oh. Lmaoooooo!!!!!!!!
she fit be OP's ex sef, make OP still dey beef because he got dumped (haba!, why post her name as well as face?wickedness I tell you)
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by heskeyw(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2014
Lolx. I visited her timeline just now and I couldn't stop myself from...
Words like thankin god, evry tins, etc flooded her timeline.
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by joanana(f): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2014
kaylechy:

Why u dey provoke? Is the gal ur sister

No she not my sister ...i dnt know her but its very wrong. That's somebody's future wife n mother... angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Obinoscopy(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hey Love, good morning.

Cool innit grin grin
ISIL? Al-Qaeda? Nne hope you don't want CIA to come knocking at your door? grin

1 Like

Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Vivly(f): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
she is a disgrace to nigeria,after nysc she can't make a proper sentence,,
lol. Her name should still be removed before some meanies storm her Facebook page.
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by Janet101(f): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2014
Cybermugu1:
Illiteracy is when you think speaking English is Education.

one million kisses for u
Re: Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria by timawoku(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2014
This thread should be gone already!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU To Commence A One-month Additional Strike From Wednesday, November 23 / NECO G.C.E 2009 / Uniport 2014/2015 Post-graduate Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.