Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? (2063 Views)

DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge / Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? / Nigeria Donates $1m To Haiti As Fresh Quake Hits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by focus7: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2014
Gbawe:

Bro, do not be deceived by the $100 million ruse. It is a gross under-estimation. GEJ is worth likely $5 billion upwards in my opinion as per the scale of brazen and "I don't care" looting that has gone on under him in the past 5 years.
I absolutely agree with ur view.
Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by Orunto: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
This developing campaign scenario is majestic for Nigeria. I like it. Kudos to Nairaland! Shoes and clothes that GEJ didn't have were his reasons for his steadfastness in Prayers. God heard him and blessed him not only with more Riches&Wealth, but with Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding, Power and Might to strengthen his Faith and Hope in the Greater Nigeria starting next year. GEJ is the Incumbent. God has trained him so far and he will use that Training to continue till 2019 God bless GEJ. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by Omimah: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
He will say "GEJ 2015, more private jets". We were once told that the "improvement" in the economy could be seen in the increase in the number of those with private jets.
Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by joseph1832(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Orunto:
This developing campaign scenario is majestic for Nigeria. I like it. Kudos to Nairaland! Shoes and clothes that GEJ didn't have were his reasons for his steadfastness in Prayers. God heard him and blessed him not only with more Riches&Wealth, but with Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding, Power and Might to strengthen his Faith and Hope in the Greater Nigeria starting next year. GEJ is the Incumbent. God has trained him so far and he will use that Training to continue till 2019 God bless GEJ. God bless Nigeria.
Everything good is attributed to God and everything bad is attributed to satan, aren't you guys tired of being lead by the nose?.
Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by musaibnabdul(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
I woudl stop wearin mourning gown. Best i could think of. Say no bad governance and mortgaging of our nations future. GMB2015

2 Likes

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by veraponpo(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
After increasing fuel price on January 1, 2012, he promised to fix all our refineries and create new ones but till today, he has not fixed the existing ones neither has he created any other one.

He has only successfully enriched himself and his family.

Slow in making decision and poor in reasoning .

Stealing is not corruption - Goodluck Jonathan( 2014)

1 Like

Re: Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? by Orunto: 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
My Discipline is "GOD IS GOOD"! JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SON IS GOOD ALSO. ALL BORN AGAIN OF THE HOLY SPIRIT ARE GOOD TOO. Any opposite spirit to all of the above is bad. Satan, the champion of wickedness, athiests, anti Christ, the selfish, corrupt and demons generally are B A D, UGLY, FOOLISH, STUPID, POOR, AND A GENERAL FAILURE. You are not stupid so you are good. If you are good you are a SUCCESS!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:jonathan Set Us Up To Lose –alhaji Mujahideen Asari Dokubo / In 1952, A Fulani Man, Mallam Umaru Altine Was Elected Mayor In Enugu, / Karma : Wike Statements In The Past About Destroying Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.