Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form (2782 Views)

Buhari Uses Her Daughter's Picture To Campaign / I Thought Buhari Had No Money To Buy Nomination Form / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by muami(m): 2:25am On Oct 17, 2014
While purchasing the N25 million nomination form at the party’s national secretariat yesterday, Buhari lamented the high cost of the nomination form, but said that he was fired by his ambition to procure a bank loan through the assistance of an unnamed bank chairman earlier yesterday.

Lamenting what the costs of the forms were high, he said that it took the understanding of his bankers in Kaduna and Abuja to raise the money.
“It’s a pity I couldn’t influence this amount to be put down as in the case of ladies and the disabled that intend to participate. I always looked left and right in our meetings but I could not read sympathy, so I kept my trap.
“But I felt heavily sorry for myself because I don’t want to go and ask somebody to pay for my nomination forms, because I always try to pay myself, at least for the nomination.
“N27 million is a big sum, thankfully I have personal relationship with the manager of my bank in Kaduna and early this morning, I put an early call (and) I told him that very soon the forms are coming, so, whether I am on red, or green or even black please honour it, otherwise I may lose the nomination.
“I was about to go to Kaduna this morning and I told the Chairman (John Odigie-Oyegun) but he said in that case, you better pick your form and keep a straight face. That means there is no excuse,” Buhari said.

QUESTIONS
1. Which collateral did Buhari use and how does he intend to pay back the loan?
2. Where did Buhari collect the loan to fund his declaration ceremony?
3. Where will Buhari collect the loan to fund the entire campaign ?
4. Where did Buhari collect the loan that he used to fund his previous failed campaigns and has he repaid these loans?
5. Buhari had a challenge of raising 27m and all he did was to collect a loan from a bank? Buhari has a lot of supporters. A good manager of resources would have leveraged on these supporters to raise the money rather than take the easy option out. Does it not suggest that Buhari will be a loan collecting president ?
6. Please what is the name of the bank that gave a 70yr old, three-times failed president candidate a 27m loan to buy nomination form? I would like to know so I can quickly withdraw my money.
7. Buhari says he was powerless to do anything about the high nomination fee at APC meetings. If he is so powerless to influence even his party members and effect change, how does he hope to do same in a democratic Nigeria? We are no longer in military oh.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/jonathan-blasts-buhari-says-buhari-promising/#sthash.1JR18tcZ.dpuf

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by FastShipping: 2:55am On Oct 17, 2014
To answer some of your questions:

1. APC branches in Bauchi and Katsina have started raising funds for the nomination form since last week with the promise to come up with the total cost within two weeks. Getting loans on personal recognizance has also been in practice in Nigeria as long as you have the name. Buhari does have name as former Head of State. So many Nigerians do get loans without collaterals because of their popular last names.

2. Buhari ran his previous campaigns through donations from close friends and salaries he gets as former Head of State. Have you ever seen him flying in private jets to campaigns? No. During last election, one Alhaji Jalo donated four Toyota Landcruiser to him to travel across Nigeria. He was only able to travel to four or five states during last Presidential campaign because of lack of fund. Yet, he got 12 million votes. Imagine if he had 500,million naira to campaign with.

3. There are rich people in APC too. Don't be surprised if they all donate 50 million naira each to his campaign. People like Dangote, Otedola Adenuga and other billionaires normally donate money to all major political parties during elections. Dangote does that all the time.

4. Buhari never took loan as Head of State. He rejected loans from IMF several times and paid off some of Nigeria's loans in 16 months he spent as Head of State.

5. How can a presidential candidate dictate what to do or how to run a party? He is just a man like others. That shows he is capable of accepting rule of the majority of his party members.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by OtunbaJega: 3:08am On Oct 17, 2014
FastShipping:

1. APC branches in Bauchi and Katsina have started raising funds for the nomination form since last week with the promise to come up with the total cost within two weeks. Getting loans on personal recognizance has also been in practice in Nigeria as long as you have the name. Buhari does have name as former Head of State. So many Nigerians do get loans without collaterals because of their popular last names.

2. Buhari ran his previous campaigns through donations from close friends and salaries he gets as former Head of State. Have you ever seen him flying in private jets to campaigns? No. During last election, one Alhaji Jalo donated four Toyota Landcruiser to him to travel across Nigeria. He was only able to travel to four or five states during last Presidential campaign because of lack of fund. Yet, he got 12 million votes. Imagine if he had 500,million naira to campaign with.

3. There are rich people in APC too. Don't be surprised if they all donate 50 million naira each to his campaign. People like Dangote, Otedola Adenuga and other billionaires normally donate money to all major political parties during elections. Dangote does that all the time.

4. Buhari never took loan as Head of State. He rejected loans from IMF several times and paid off some of Nigeria's loans in 16 months he spent as Head of State.

5. How can a presidential candidate dictate what to do or how to run a party? He is just a man like others. That shows he is capable of accepting rule of the majority of his party members.

GBAM.... GBAM!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by aboy247: 3:10am On Oct 17, 2014
FOR LATEST NIGERIA NEWS VISIT http://www..com.ng/
Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by muami(m): 3:14am On Oct 17, 2014
FastShipping:

QUESTIONS.
1. Sale of nomination forms end in November, so why did Buhari rush to take a loan to buy the form rather than waiting for the APC members in Bauchi and Katsina to come up with the money? Whey the rush to take a loan?

2. Are your answers in 2 and 3 not contradictory? On the one hand, you said Buhari ran his campaigns with his salaries and donations from close friends. On the other hand, you said Dangote and Otedola and other billionaires donate money to all political parties during campaigns.

3. Please can you provide the facts and source to support your assertion that Buhari paid off some our debts?

4. As a CPC member, didn't Buhari dictate what the party did and how the party is ran? Didn't he single handedly pick Governorship candidates for all the states? For example, didn't Mohammed Abacha emerge the preferred gubernatorial candidate of CPC in 2011 in Kano State, but Buhari later singlehandedly gave the mandate to Jaafaru Isah who was eventually defeated by Kwankwaso despite the popularity of Buhari in the north? Yes or no?

5. If Buhari's cannot INFLUENCE (as opposed to "dictate" which you used) APC members to do what is right, how can he influence Nigerians? Military rule and democracy na different ball game oh.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by FastShipping: 3:21am On Oct 17, 2014
muami:

QUESTIONS.
1. Sale of nomination forms end in November, so why did Buhari rush to take a loan to buy the form rather than waiting for the APC members in Bauchi and Katsina to come up with the money? Whey the rush to take a loan?

2. Are your answers in 2 and 3 not contradictory? On the one hand, you said Buhari ran his campaigns with his salaries and donations from close friends. On the other hand, you said Dangote and Otedola and other billionaires donate money to all political parties during campaigns.

3. Please can you provide the facts and source to support your assertion that Buhari paid off some our debts?

4. As a CPC member, didn't Buhari dictate what the party did and how the party is ran? Didn't he single handedly pick Governorship candidates for all the states? Yes or no?

1. It doesn't matter when the sale of form ends as long as he buys it ASAP and can find ways to pay for it ASAP. He has enough time to pay back the bank. By the way, the Party Chairman advised him to buy it and get it over with.

2. Not contradictory in anyway. Businessmen have always been funding major parties in Nigeria and beyond. In 2011, CPC and ACN did not get their act together with the merger and no one expected any wealthy businessmen to fund other political parties.

3. I have gone through your post and I saw I won't be able to convince you because you do have enormous hatred for Buhari. You won't be satisfied with any explanation. By the way, this is internet world where research can be done in minutes.

4. Not true. Provide me with prove (links) that he singlehandedly picked candidates. Stop your generalization and blatant lies. It does no good to anyone to make things up.

Always have an open mind and don't let anyone feeds you thrash.

Here are prove of Buhari paying debts and rejecting loans from IMF:

.i http://books.google.com/books?id=RKXVHekimsoC&pg=PA470&lpg=PA470&dq=buhari+paid+off+imf+loans&source=bl&ots=ih4GWu4CNG&sig=m6Qkxife1sIVkBnaZq_MeoF-CXo&hl=en&sa=X&ei=bHxAVO_dMsWNNvnogOgK&ved=0CC0Q6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=buhari%20paid%20off%20imf%20loans&f=false

.ii http://mondaymidnitevision..com/2011/03/buhari-is-one.html

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by bunmioguns(m): 3:34am On Oct 17, 2014
FastShipping:

Thumbs up

[

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by FastShipping: 4:35am On Oct 17, 2014
I have seen the author of this thread in and out of the thread in the last one hour but failed to come back to the thread he/she created.

There is no need to insult anyone who hates Buhari or any Buhari loyalists. They hear lies somewhere and run with it without cross-checking the information being given to them. They are only guided by emotion. The best way to deal with such people like the author of this thread is to be armed with facts and start throwing facts at them and see how they leave with their tails between their legs.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by muami(m): 4:44am On Oct 17, 2014
I can see that your love for Buhari is so blind so no need to respond to you after this.
If your love is not blind, you'd have seen from the "evidence" that you produced that everything Buhari did with IMF was done in a bid to be able to collect more loan (I.e "in a bid to avoid cross-conditionality and to restart financial flows"!) . Buhari approached Saudi Arabia to collect a fresh loan of $1billion. Unfortunately, Saudi Arabia refused to do "man-know-man" and refused to give him the loan. When the loan was not forthcoming, he then decided to deplete our reserves and repay some of our debt faster that economically sensible in a bid to win the confidence of the Western nations so as to be able to collect more loans. Isn't that what your material says or abi you no understand wetin you post?

By the way, your evidence also states that petroleum products smuggling continued unabated under Buhari. So even as military dictator, Buhari couldn't reduce smuggling of petroleum products? How him wan manage stop am as a democrat?

FastShipping:

1. It doesn't matter when the sale of form ends as long as he buys it ASAP and can find ways to pay for it ASAP. He has enough time to pay back the bank. By the way, the Party Chairman advised him to buy it and get it over with.

2. Not contradictory in anyway. Businessmen have always been funding major parties in Nigeria and beyond. In 2011, CPC and ACN did not get their act together with the merger and no one expected any wealthy businessmen to fund other political parties.

3. I have gone through your post and I saw I won't be able to convince you because you do have enormous hatred for Buhari. You won't be satisfied with any explanation. By the way, this is internet world where research can be done in minutes.

4. Not true. Provide me with prove (links) that he singlehandedly picked candidates. Stop your generalization and blatant lies. It does no good to anyone to make things up.

.i http://books.google.com/books?id=RKXVHekimsoC&pg=PA470&lpg=PA470&dq=buhari+paid+off+imf+loans&source=bl&ots=ih4GWu4CNG&sig=m6Qkxife1sIVkBnaZq_MeoF-CXo&hl=en&sa=X&ei=bHxAVO_dMsWNNvnogOgK&ved=0CC0Q6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=buhari%20paid%20off%20imf%20loans&f=false

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by egift(m): 4:53am On Oct 17, 2014
FastShipping:
I have seen the author of this thread in and out of the thread in the last one hour but failed to come back to the thread he/she created.

There is no need to insult anyone who hates Buhari or any Buhari loyalists. They hear lies somewhere and run with it without cross-checking the information being given to them. They are only guided by emotion. The best way to deal with such people like the author of this thread is to be armed with facts and start throwing facts at them and see how they leave with their tails between their legs.

On behave of every member of Nairaland community, I sincerely say kudos, for putting this particular agent back to his place. May God continually bless you with Wisdom and Understanding to confront the devices of the devil.

Vanguard has become a willing tool and "NTA Online". Keep up the good work until this corruption is voted out for good.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by ayobase(m): 4:59am On Oct 17, 2014
loyalists defending. .... kudos!
Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by muami(m): 5:14am On Oct 17, 2014
FastShipping:

Just wondering. Did you really read your "facts"/documentary evidence you posted? Now I know why only talakawas, illiterates and half-baked graduates support Buhari.
Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:26am On Oct 17, 2014
FastShipping:

Muami? Oya reply to this points.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 17, 2014
I once started a thread on what Buhari does for a living!
It was concluded that he lives on pensions as ex-head of state (a position he stole with gun) and that of a retired soldier.
Apart from that, he is neither creative nor productive.
He is among the political jobbers who create holes in the national purse.

His profile is like this:

Name: Buhari
Source of livelihood: Pensions.
Personality: Tyrannical

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by win1234: 6:01am On Oct 17, 2014
this stage acting by GMB & APC is getting funny, General if u don't hv financial base, pls why not rest b/c "no vacancy in aso rock"

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by FastShipping: 6:03am On Oct 17, 2014
muami:

Just wondering. Did you really read your "facts"/documentary evidence you posted? Now I know why only talakawas, illiterates and half-baked graduates support Buhari.

I know people like you only throw insult when you can argue your case.

Of course I read it. Did he take the predatory loan from IMF? The answer is no. Any irresponsible government would have taken such loan without negotiation. Give the man kudos for trying to negotiate a good loan terms. There is nothing bad in taking loan which Buhari was trying to do as long as it was favorable to Nigeria and no predatory terms attached to it. When Nigeria could not come to agreement with IMF, Buhari asked for loan elsewhere (Saudi Arabia). Saudi gives loan without interest or little interest if you don't know that. The point is not about taking loan. The point is about did he try to take loan for the sake of taking loans. The preceding and successive government took predatory loans and diverted the money into projects that were not in the best interest of the country. Give him the props that he was cautious of taking a predatory loan.

Did Buhari regime pay down our debt while in power? The answer is yes. Whether it was the right thing to do with little we had at that time, I have to leave that to others to judge.

The point of the first link was to show you that the man (Buhari) was careful with loans; unlike other administrations that came after him.

Lastly, how many links did you see that I provided? Go through the second link and help yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 17, 2014
It is a very flawed economic judgement to collect a loan to run for election.

I won't trust a man who goes down this easy path with the economy of the country!

Which bank provided this loan?
At what interest rate?
What is the repayment plan?
What collateral was provided to secure this loan?
Has Buhari been doing this in his previous campaigns and where is the proof and source of repayment?.

These are the issues we need to get to the bottom off!

Election is not an investment in which you expect earn a higher profit in future and thereby offset the loan and it's accruing interest. Why did Buhari think it was wise to seek a loan for elections rather than go on a fund raising drive?

This is a question of Judgement and Buhari's economic judgement on this issue is flawed.

Someone should give me an example of a successful nation or President who went down this path to fund elections?

It is time to finally vet this holier than thou man called Buhari. The legend and Myths of Buhari will be exposed in this election!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by sekzy99(m): 6:35am On Oct 17, 2014
Na who dis concern
Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by econome(m): 6:51am On Oct 17, 2014
This is one of the reason why politicians steal, embezzle and divert public fund when they get to office..
Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2014
econome:
This is one of the reason why politicians steal, embezzle and divert public fund when they get to office..

A man of integrity will not collect bank loan for campaigns.
Buhari is a fraud!

The bank manager that also gave out the loan is also a fraud!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by gen2briz(m): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2014
FastShipping:

See perfect answers.... Another question

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2014
noblezone:

A man of integrity will not collect bank loan for campaigns.
Buhari is a fraud!

The bank manager that also gave out the loan is also a fraud!
In your books, a man of integrity should have enough stolen fund to buy campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by Delafruita(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2014
mikeansy:
It is a very flawed economic judgement to collect a loan to run for election.

I won't trust a man who goes down this easy path with the economy of the country!

Which bank provided this loan?
At what interest rate?
What is the repayment plan?
What collateral was provided to secure this loan?
Has Buhari been doing this in his previous campaigns and where is the proof and source of repayment?.

These are the issues we need to get to the bottom off!

Election is not an investment in which you expect earn a higher profit in future and thereby offset the loan and it's accruing interest. Why did Buhari think it was wise to seek a loan for elections rather than go on a fund raising drive?

This is a question of Judgement and Buhari's economic judgement on this issue is flawed.

Someone should give me an example of a successful nation or President who went down this path to fund elections?

It is time to finally vet this holier than thou man called Buhari. The legend and Myths of Buhari will be exposed in this election!
for his first run for congress,bill clinton took a $10,000 loan

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2014
Obiagelli:

In your books, a man of integrity should have enough stolen fund to buy campaign.

Ada di nma, No!

In my books, a man of integrity should be both creative and productive.
the job of handling a nation is too serious a business that we cant not play experiment with a political jobber.

Nne m, in my books, it is not every body who has got money that stole it.

I think you belong to the generation of Nollywood, where everyone that is wealthy must had stolen it or did money ritual.
In my world, people make wealth through God's given ideas and talents.

You need a change of mentality my dear.

The likes of Buhari were the ones who collapsed banks.
The took millions and billions for for elections with hopes of paying back when they win.

too bad, they lost and could not pay back.
The banks then ran into trouble.

Anyway, the serial looser called Buhari will surely do it again!
He will loose like never before.

As for you, stop watching too much of home video, all you see there are just for entertainment and not true.
There are great people here, doing great things.
They are creative, productive and making money in very neat ways.

Join the band.

Onye nwe anyi gozie gi.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2014
noblezone:

Ada di nma, No!

In my books, a man of integrity should be both creative and productive.
the job of handling a nation is too serious a business that we cant not play experiment with a political jobber.

In my book the Jonathan experiment is over, time to move on to a trusted leader.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
FastShipping:

perfect response 2 saTAN
Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
Obiagelli:

In my book the Jonathan experiment is over, time to move on to a trusted leader.

we honour theives in Africa!
That is why the face of unrepentant criminal is gracing our national dailies with campaigns!

A man committed treason and we are paying him pension for that.

Had his coup failed, Buhari would had faced the firing sqaud that he deserved.

Trusted leader you said?
It is an insult to some of us when you ascribe "leader" to Buhari. The so called leadership was stolen at gun point! We trusted him to protect the constitution, he used his mouth to trample on the constitution.

He was above the law! Used the power he stole to commit all sorts of wickedness!

The blood of the innocent is crying agaisnt Buhari!

Sister me, the man will never rule Nigeria!

That I urgently need a wife does not mean I settle for a mad woman! - Igbo Proverb.
Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by ayindejimmy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
muami:

QUESTIONS.

4. As a CPC member, didn't Buhari dictate what the party did and how the party is ran? Didn't he single handedly pick Governorship candidates for all the states? For example, didn't Mohammed Abacha emerge the preferred gubernatorial candidate of CPC in 2011 in Kano State, but Buhari later singlehandedly gave the mandate to Jaafaru Isah who was eventually defeated by Kwankwaso despite the popularity of Buhari in the north? Yes or no?

5. If Buhari's cannot INFLUENCE (as opposed to "dictate" which you used) APC members to do what is right, how can he influence Nigerians? Military rule and democracy na different ball game oh.
i'm nt gonna answer any of ur foolish questn u keep askin even it's been answerd. Ok, u ppl cant find anytin on him again regardin his age, religious and ethnic backgrd? U'r nw askn questn cos he pikd a form. Go nd colect d form 4rm him nw! Gej picked a 22m form too why nt ask hw or wher he got d money?
The fact stil remains datThe problem is we keep looking back while we hope to move forward and as such we are stock in the past. Buhari is not a saint, neither is any of the aspirants but Buhari we can trust, even his peers acknowledge this. GEJ may not be a bad fellow but he is certainly not a leader, the truth is, he is been led by the cabal who surround him. He is on the throne but he is not in Charge!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2014
noblezone:

we honour theives in Africa!
That is why the face of unrepentant criminal is gracing our national dailies with campaigns!

A man committed treason and we are paying him pension for that.

Had his coup failed, Buhari would had faced the firing sqaud that he deserved.

Trusted leader you said?
It is an insult to some of us when you ascribe "leader" to Buhari. The so called leadership was stolen at gun point! We trusted him to protect the constitution, he used his mouth to trample on the constitution.

He was above the law! Used the power he stole to commit all sorts of wickedness!

The blood of the innocent is crying agaisnt Buhari!

Sister me, the man will never rule Nigeria!

That I urgently need a wife does not mean I settle for a mad woman! - Igbo Proverb.
Have you heard that gej negotiated ceasefire with BokoHaram, did they negotiate with Buhari? Since you guys claim buhari leads BokoHaram. SHAME
Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2014
Obiagelli:

Have you heard that gej negotiated ceasefire with BokoHaram, did they negotiate with Buhari? Since you guys claim buhari leads BokoHaram. SHAME

Perhaps you just came into Nigeria.
Boko Haram nominated Buhari as one of their negotiators when negotiations was initially mentioned.
Was it a coincidence?

Mind you, I never said Buhari leads Boko Haram, I only state what is in the public knowledge: that Buhari has sympathy for them. Buhari himself was the one who made that knowledge public (in a radio program).
Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2014
ayindejimmy:

i'm nt gonna answer any of ur foolish questn u keep askin even it's been answerd. Ok, u ppl cant find anytin on him again regardin his age, religious and ethnic backgrd? U'r nw askn questn cos he pikd a form. Go nd colect d form 4rm him nw! Gej picked a 22m form too why nt ask hw or wher he got d money?
The fact stil remains datThe problem is we keep looking back while we hope to move forward and as such we are stock in the past. Buhari is not a saint, neither is any of the aspirants but Buhari we can trust, even his peers acknowledge this. GEJ may not be a bad fellow but he is certainly not a leader, the truth is, he is been led by the cabal who surround him. He is on the throne but he is not in Charge!

In other to decide where we are going to, we must consider where we are coming from!
The military gangsters destryed Nigeria.
The likes of Nzeogwu, Buhari, IBB, Abacha all belongs to the darkest of our history!
Enough.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form by shift15(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
FastShipping:

If you read the book that you posted its link, it shows any sane mind that Buhari's administration knows next to nothing about developmental economics. Furthermore it exposes his lack of knowledge of international politics. Last it underscore his capacity to manage debt ratio in an emerging economy.
That link my friend is an indictment on Buhari's economics prowess and it may just be the reason why in 21st century he can not leverage on all his capacity, experience, connection and ingenuity (if he has one) to create a single product that will articulate his vision which he can sell to the his support to be able to generate finance, but rather breach laid down principles to use man-know-man to collect a loan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again / Northern Elders Amnesty Call For Boko Haram: Unpatriotic, Insane And Insulting / Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.