Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

APC Primaries: Kwankwaso Makes U-turn, Backs Consensus Plan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: Kwankwaso Makes U-turn, Backs Consensus Plan (1481 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Primaries: Kwankwaso Makes U-turn, Backs Consensus Plan by speshsworld(m): 4:54am On Oct 17, 2014

The Kano State Governor, Alhaji Rabiu Kwankwaso, on Thursday changed his position on the use of consensus arrangement to pick the presidential candidate for the All Progressives Congress in the 2015 Presidential election.

Kwankwaso had said on Monday in Abuja that the APC was already considering the option of producing its candidate through a consensus arrangement, but that such an action might not produce the expected result.

However, the governor, who was in the Senate to canvass for the support of members of his party in the upper chamber, said he would not mind a consensus arrangement if that would produce a credible candidate.

He said, “People are worried and very much concerned about the issue of primary. Let me tell you that our constitution has provided for consensus. It has also provided for election.

Read full article [url]speshsworld.com/2014/10/apc-primaries-kwankwaso-makes-u-turn-backs-consensus-plan/[/url]
Re: APC Primaries: Kwankwaso Makes U-turn, Backs Consensus Plan by speshsworld(m): 6:26am On Oct 17, 2014
Till they see it? Who are they?
Re: APC Primaries: Kwankwaso Makes U-turn, Backs Consensus Plan by gunuvi(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2014
I don't care whoever APC fields against PDP. what I know is gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Kwankwaso Makes U-turn, Backs Consensus Plan by speshsworld(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2014
gunuvi:
I don't care whoever APC fields against PDP. what I know is gej till 2019

All we want is a free and fair poll in 2015. May the best candidate win smiley

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Kwankwaso Makes U-turn, Backs Consensus Plan by Mogidi: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2014
speshsworld:

All we want is a free and fair poll in 2015. May the best candidate win smiley

May the best GEJ win.
Re: APC Primaries: Kwankwaso Makes U-turn, Backs Consensus Plan by speshsworld(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2014
Mogidi:

May the best GEJ win.

See wahala O!
Re: APC Primaries: Kwankwaso Makes U-turn, Backs Consensus Plan by agriboom: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2014
Mogidi:

May the best GEJ win.

GEJ by fire by force even if nigeria burns abi?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Senate President And A State Governor: Who Has More Authority And Powers / Boko Haram Eyes Yola As Hong Andgombi Falls / Did All These Happen Under Dr. Ebele "Goodluck" Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.