Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Caught With My Wife's Best Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught With My Wife's Best Friend (5774 Views)

Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel / Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend / Your Husband Or Wife's Best Food? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by peeceelove(m): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2008
i know what i did was bad but could not help it. sometime last week my wife told me she will be attending a vigil programme and will be leaving at about 7 pm, meanwhile her friend that just came into lagos, was to pass the nite with us. when my wife fianlly left, i went and tune on the tele only to see her friend joining me in the setting room, we got talking about the movie and more other issues when suddenly she came and sat close to me. i felt uncomfortable at first but when i discovered it was just for her to get a better view i became relax. All of a suden she came closer to me and wanted to relax her head on my lap, i moved away only for her to say that she meant no harm, within seconds my hands were all over her just dont know what got over me, we found ourselves on the rug rolling and caresing when suddenly the door opened at about 10:15pm. i saw my wife with her mouth wide open and calling me by my pet name (heartbeat). i stood and well the rest is Histroy now but my worry is, since that day she has not said a word to me concerning that incident, she cooks my food and dont say anything. her friend left the next day. my wife is cool headed . I AM AFRAID THAT SHE MIGHT TAKE ME BY SURPRISE, Nairalanders what do i do? [b]pls advise from MATURED minds only. [/b]
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by bigfather(m): 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2008
Flee from evil and the devil shall run away from you !

Better find a way to appease your wife before she shags your best friend too. Just find a way of invoiving someone who is closer to her to talk with her.
OYO for you !
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by zignor(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2008
copy cat tongue tongue tongue
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by bigfather(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2008
zignor:

undecided undecided The thing happen to you too ?
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by tboy1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2008
big father:

undecided undecided The thing happen to you too ?
lol  . . . abi o cheesy grin cheesy

@ poster
like big father said you should involve someone else and beg her . . . d quiet ones r d most dangerous
By d way: so you're saying ur wife caught u on top of her friend and this same friend still slept over till next morning  . . . chai u're wife
is super cool shocked shocked because if na my babe, d girl would have disappeared using the window  . . .  cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by Letooa(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2008
Boy ure in TROUBLE! Your wife's not saying anything? You better be on your way to those vigils man cos she's either planning something to get back at you or someday when the storm breaks, i no envy you o.

BEG, CRY, THREATEN TO KILL YOURSELF, ACTUALLY HAVE A BAD ACCIDENT, do whatever it takes to get her to talk about it and see if she can forgive you. If she can't, nobody can help you o. If she can just love her like crazy.
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by Dbaby4: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2008
Bro,
1. i will say she could have been testing you sad

You just have to go and appease her, and promise her it will never happen and mean it oh! not just words. She might likely not do anything,2her been quite she is your wife, and maybe sheis trying to figure out where she has gone wrong that warranted such an act from you Also her been quite, is a wise strategy that a Woman also uses to build her home. U re feeling uncomfortable about what you did and u know it was a grave mistake u made and that is what her silence is causing, if she had fought you and her friend at that point you probably wont be feeling this way now.

How we react to nagative situations has a lot to play in the success of our marriage/relationship. She has built with you and i dont think she will ever allow another woman from no where to come reap where she has sown.

You just have to realise the gravity of what you did and go make ammends in every way possible. Even if na make u dey carry wrapper back her from morning till evening grin

That is a wife Bro, and thank God you have such a woman, and she loves u!

Good luck to u as u make ammends but dont forget to wear a helmet incase pistel go land for your head tongue grin wink

1 Like

Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by Nautillus(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2008
zignor:

Yoo . . . Ziggy . . .please throw more light on your input . . . .i really don't wanna waste my time on this if it ain't worth it.

Millawalla . . .where in this Solarsystem have you been dude ? ? ? been quite a while dude . . .

. . . .are you a JUMPER or something . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by Biioola(f): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2008
let be real now.before then were sexually satisfied.i think you need to discuss openly about sex with your wife.
I admire that women.the way to handle men is not by fighting or argument.she is highly matured.if she had confronted you,you might have turned it to a fight,she has just succeeded in saving her home.Bros apologize big time.you may have to prostrate.beg her and when she starts crying,her heart has melted and i know she will she will open up and forgive
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by benincitys(f): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2008
what a good wife you have, as for me i will throw you out of your house f, u, c, k head end up with std.
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by frijos(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2008
I'd advise that u tell her the truth about what happened, heck u already told her, best thing to do in order to convince her ur truly sorry and filled with remorse for what u done is for u to HUMILIATE YOURSELF! Yes announce it to the whole family and let everyone know how truly sorry u are and ask them to assist u/ur marriage in prayers. Plead with her never to leave u all alone with the opposite sex let her know that u need her ATTENTION in order not to get it from another woman. And don't beat urself up too much because it aint all ur fault, ok. Body no be stick, instead of her attending to ur cravings she's going to night vigil, that's one thing most owen sorry women don't get it. Only on our comand shud they attend any event. They suppose to let us know so that we'll prepare for it (mentally/spiritualy wareva). Try this little tip and see if it works but i guaranty u 95 out of 100% success. Good luck!

Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by Angolobabe(f): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2008
mmm ur lucky to have a good wife like that, if i was in her shoes i would have kicked ur ass out of the house i think she is hoping u will change so better repent now and don't fall for temptations like that again and show her u appreciate her forgiveness and that u are truelly sorry and will never do it again and keep ur promise.
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by ayomifull(f): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2008
Are you sure she has not been suspecting you before? Are you sure she has not been hurt before with your infidelity? I dont think she kept quiet because she is trying to keep her home, no way! No woman is matured enough to see such live and not react at all, i dont mean react like fight o. Like someone advised try to make noise about it, let people she can listen to get to talk to her about it. Its quiet unusual for a woman not to react to such at all, its dangerous, your marriage might have ended emotionaly and she has made up her mind to just see you as a friend living with a friend.

Her friend! the first night of her visit! she is quiet! believe me the love you she has for you might have just developed wings at that point and fly away, i really dont know how to make the love come back, it would have been easier if she has made noise about it or bring it up or something but not reacting to it in anyway is a sign of serious danger.
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by sistawoman: 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2008
She is planning your demise.

Actually her way of doing this is great/brilliant so f ucking smart.

She might be sitting back and getting her ducks in a row to leave your ass. Stash the money, get the stocks, vehicles, house and kids if there are any.

I think i am going to take a page from her book. She probally knows that right now is not the time to kick you to the curb, but if planned properly she will make out like a bandit.

Has she had sex with you since then?
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by idupaul: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2008
She is planning to poison u, but she aint just found tha right rat poison yet, be wary of her every move
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by LadyT(f): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2008
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

BUSTED!

I suggest you APOLOGISE!
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by whatever90(f): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2008
this is nollywood

idupaul:

She is planning to poison u, but she aint just found tha right rat poison yet, be wary of her every move

buahahahhahahahahahha idupaul u r sthg else grin grin grin grin
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by na2day2(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2008
no bi lie? why una too dey lie for NL, but na good story sha. i like the part  of her not talking but cooking ur food  grin grin grin grin but u too get mind ooo, u still dey chop the food, i give u hand my brother  shocked shocked shocked shocked

peeceelove:

i know what i did was bad but could not help it. sometime last week my wife told me she will be attending a vigil programme and will be leaving at about 7 pm, meanwhile  her friend  that just came into lagos, was to pass the night with us. when my wife fianlly left, i went and tune on the tele only to see her friend joining me in the setting room, we got talking about the movie and more other issues when suddenly she came and sat close to me. i felt uncomfortable at first but when i discovered it was just for her to get a better view i became relax. All of a suden she came closer to me and wanted to relax her head on my lap, i moved away only for her to say that she meant no harm, within seconds my hands were all over her just don't know what got over me, we found ourselves on the rug rolling and caresing when suddenly the door opened at about 10:15pm. i saw my wife with her mouth wide open and calling me by my pet name (heartbeat). i stood and well the rest is Histroy now but my worry is, since that day she has not said a word to me concerning that  incident, she cooks my food and don't say anything. her friend left the next day. my wife is cool headed . I AM AFRAID THAT SHE MIGHT TAKE ME BY SURPRISE, Nairalanders  what do i do? [b]please advise from MATURED minds only. [/b]
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by untainted: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2008
frijos:

I'd advise that u tell her the truth about what happened, heck u already told her, best thing to do in order to convince her ur truly sorry and filled with remorse for what u done is for u to HUMILIATE YOURSELF! Yes announce it to the whole family and let everyone know how truly sorry u are and ask them to assist u/ur marriage in prayers. Plead with her never to leave u all alone with the opposite sex let her know that u need her ATTENTION in order not to get it from another woman. And don't beat yourself up too much because it aint all ur fault, ok. Body no be stick, instead of her attending to ur cravings she's going to night vigil, that's one thing most owen sorry women don't get it. Only on our comand should they attend any event. They suppose to let us know so that we'll prepare for it (mentally/spiritualy wareva). Try this little tip and see if it works but i guaranty u 95 out of 100% success. Good luck!

Neanderthal on the loose angry angry cheesy
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 14, 2008
u see a hole u have dug for urself, lets see how u get urself out. anyway, u just meet ur wife, apologise to her, u are guilty accepy the fact, whether u did it or not, the thing is that she caught u red handed. tell her u are sorry, u could swear u will never do it again, that u just lost concentration n u didnt know wht happened. tell her u have always loved her and that she is the only one u love. beg, cry , weep or even wail and tell her u are sorry
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by dbaptist1(m): 3:32am On Nov 14, 2008
just bring out one day for her and make sure she offloads whatever is is she has in her heart
she might not have anything bad towards you but she's got a broken heart within her which may take pretty hard to heal and you brought about it so unbreak it

wish you well and try going to a confession cus u need the lord
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by iyeayo(f): 6:40am On Nov 14, 2008
report yourself to your family mebers and call a family meeting of both your parents and in-laws. Once all are present, prostrate in front of your wife and cry like a baby (I mean cry even if it's false). Beg her and swear that it won't happen again (which I strongly doubt cos you are very silly for letting it happen at first).
Let both parents join you in begging. If she still loves u she will forgive you. If she is still keeping quiet for more than 3days after you have done this, pack your things and run for your dear life.
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by tkb417(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2008
u still dey chop the food?
i hope someone will be able to photocopy ur obituary and send it thru ur grave to u in hell

u berra leave all u have and run to Guantanamo bay urself or u'll be dead b4 xmas
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by casper(m): 7:00am On Nov 14, 2008
i think it was a setup because she said she was going for a vigil and she came back at 10 pm fishy very fishy
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by congoshine(m): 7:36am On Nov 14, 2008
Spend all you have to buy her something really expensive dat will make her too ashamed to act ,or else. . . . . . . . .you're likely to be poisoned really soon !
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by peeceelove(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2008
whatever90:

this is nollywood

My Brother this is REAL and i am paying seriously for it now.

na2day? link=topic=195320.msg3083784#msg3083784 date=1226606826:

Pray u dont find yourself in that situation. she has been 100% faithful and she does not deserve what happened

[quote author=sistawoman link=topic=195320.msg3083242#msg3083242 date=1226598784]
She is planning your demise.

Actually her way of doing this is great/brilliant so f ucking smart.

She might be sitting back and getting her ducks in a row to leave your ass. Stash the money, get the stocks, vehicles, house and kids if there are any.

I think i am going to take a page from her book. She probally knows that right now is not the time to kick you to the curb, but if planned properly she will make out like a bandit.

Has she had sex with you since then?

we ve not had sex since then.
[/quote]
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by peeceelove(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2008
i appreciate what you guys have all contributed so far, i think the way forward for me now is to get the mother involved because she is very close to the mum. i accept resposnibility for all that happened. sincerely she does not deserve what i did, she has always been supportive with prayers and good advise, i dont realy know what happened. well thanks once again to everybody that contributed to this thread. i believe that i need to carry my cross alone. i pray today i will have the courage to talk about the incident with her. Pls wish me the best.
thanks Everybody.

Cheers undecided
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by smooooooth: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2008
i no believe your tory, but if na true. your wife and her best friend definately planned this one, just to check if you can be faithful. ladies are fond of games like this.

i mean why will she come in by 11pm, when she was supposed to be going for a vigil, and see the way the friend came at you. haba! na plan o, and too bad you f**ked up. try to keep your willy in your pants next time.
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by Ben13: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2008
lol cheesy @Poster

your wife don spoil show. anyway, how sweet is ur wife's friend? cheesy cheesy

My advice is that you pray that your wife do not "do her own back" grin
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by Bibankee: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2008
correct woman!
dat silence speaks volumes

hmnnnn,only God can appease her
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by chimex4u(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2008
Let me guess what happened the Pastor told her to go home now that her husband is about to commit an abominable act that night with someone close to her. That should be more of the reason why she did not stay until the vigil was over and the more reason why your wife did not over react men your wife really loves u oh. If na my girl e don be for that her friend. Anyway u have to apoogise after all she is your wife and not your girlfriend u are supposed to be with her in bad and good situations this is one of those bad ones u shall overcome and she will get to trust u more.
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by igwe11(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2008
chimex4u:

Let me guess what happened the Pastor told her to go home now that her husband is about to commit an abominable act that night with someone close to her. That should be more of the reason why she did not stay until the vigil was over and the more reason why your wife did not over react men your wife really loves u oh. If na my girl e don be for that her friend. Anyway u have to apoogise after all she is your wife and not your girlfriend u are supposed to be with her in bad and good situations this is one of those bad ones u shall overcome and she will get to trust u more.
lol grin grin
show her how remorseful you are by forming crocodile tears anytime she passes by!! grin grin
pele

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? / Nigerian Mark Of Quality Endorsement (nis) - Insecticide Companies. / Pls Advice, I'm At The Point Of A Marriage Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.