Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Caught With My Wife's Best Friend - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught With My Wife's Best Friend (5782 Views)

Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel / Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend / Your Husband Or Wife's Best Food? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by peeceelove(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2008
Thanks everybody for contributing, my pastor finally intervened in the matter. i ve promised to be a good leave. i took her out for dinner yesterday and apologise all over again. for those that felt it was not a true life expirence, well let them do such and be caught, i got away with mine but some marriages do end that way.

pls my advise NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF A WOMAN.
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by kokorunna(m): 10:52am On Nov 21, 2008
What goes around come around, good luck on this issue. grin
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by eldee(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2008
peeceelove:

Thanks everybody for contributing, my pastor finally intervened in the matter. i ve promised to be a good leave. i took her out for dinner yesterday and apologise all over again. for those that felt it was not a true life expirence, well let them do such and be caught, i got away with mine but some marriages do end that way.

please my advise NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF A WOMAN.
I like the part where you took responsibility for everything

For now, please stick with takeaway fast food whenever you can
If you know how to cook, then you should always be in the kitchen with her
That's killing two birds with one stone, u're doing romantic stuff and watching your back cheesy
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by Chookym(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2008
Try and make amends with her. Discuss the issue with her and let her know how remoseful u are. Then follow her to church always. To show her u are changed. but be patient because it willnotbe easy for her to get it off her mind.
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by ejiro2x: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2008
sorry oooooooo
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by Cosjo(m): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2008
wife in bed with best friend ? its good to have Life Insurance. cheesy cheesy
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by blackwood(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2008
she planned it with her friend, how come she came home at that time.

And at that time of the day u no dey lock ur door, even if she has a key u could disengage before she finally open door, probably u were in could nine and didnt hear a thing

But i think she planned it.
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by slimfine(f): 7:29am On Dec 19, 2008
Men Let me ask you, if that opportunity surfaces again, will you repeat the same act?

it is called self control!! make sure you learn how to get one. you sure say you no contact syphilis, or gonorreah. poor woman.

God help her!!

see your mouth, tongue " you took her to dinner and apologied" as if it was her you will forgive her that easily.

anyway, you are lucky sha
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by Seyisky(m): 7:37am On Dec 19, 2008
Please,dont let such act reoccur again.It's a shameful act.Beg ur wife and be sure she has forgiven you.
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by omume(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2008
Lets say u caught ur wife in that position what 'd u ve done? I guess it 'd ve been a diff ball game!

Wish u luck anyways.
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by Lovei1: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2010
Bros, my girlfriend has being in such a situation and sincerely speaking you are in a big problem. One thing you must know about such people is that, they don't like third party is such a situation.

Don't disclose such a silly act to many people. she will find it more difficult to forgive you.

1. she can only forgive you when you turn to a new leave. come clean in all angle , from late night and the rest.

2. Always tell her that you are sorry at every slight opportunity , tell her that even though you felt for such temptation, that with God and her support you will not fall back to hurt her again.

3. when she opens up, tell her where you need her support. if you are not getting enough from her, tell her. a wife like yours will listen to your cry when you come clean.

but bros, you mess up big time but plz be watchful less you are tempted again. try to go for prayer with her if not everyday , atleast sometimes. That will convience her that you are sorry and ready to change.

peace be with you.
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by rubi(f): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2010
smooooooth:

i no believe your tory, but if na true. your wife and her best friend definately planned this one, just to check if you can be faithful. ladies are fond of games like this.

i mean why will she come in by 11pm, when she was supposed to be going for a vigil, and see the way the friend came at you. haba! na plan o, and too bad you f**ked up. try to keep your willy in your pants next time.

Exactly my mind
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by Asimmy(f): 1:05am On Jul 28, 2010
You must have been 'hungry' for it to fall so easily. Anyway, there is no point crying over spilt milk.

I am of the opinion that you find a way of making her talk to you about it. Do not involve a third party (even her mother) for now that might even worsen the case or annoy her further. I feel she is the type that keeps the family dignity, that's why she has told no one about it. Plead for her forgiveness and make up with her and make it up to her. Good Luck.
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by anitabest(f): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2010
Brohahahaha, na wa for you guy.
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by babymine(f): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2010
I hope your wife finds it in her heart to forgive you completely. Some men sef! Geez! angry
Re: Caught With My Wife's Best Friend by softgirl1: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
take her on a weekend to an outing and buying of gift just the two of u leave the kids at home from there take her to a good hotel just the two of u and go crying if u can cry with cards on ur kneels and realy big her till u are sure she has forgiven u and explain wat happened and let her know she also made a mistake by leaving u and her friend alone in the house

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Do All Men Cheat? / Baby Girl For Adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.