Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

''i Feel Sorry For You?'' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' (2094 Views)

SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence / Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries / Why Do I Feel So Scared At Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by BloodShed: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2008
Why the mess does every religious person say that to me? Once I finish debating with them and clearly telling them I don't believe in the nonsense they do, bring logical points, and the only thing they have to say is ''I feel sorry for you?''

Do they think before making such stupid comments?

So because I'm not manipulated by these thieves you call the Church and I think logically about everything I do in life, they feel sorry for me?! I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM!!
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by sexyLeamon(f): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2008
sorry but I feel sorry for you
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by BloodShed: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2008
Says the one with a promiscuous username. (unless u were joking)
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by sexyLeamon(f): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2008
that temper and anger wouldn't lead you no where. cut it down
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by MissyB1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2008
I'm sorry but I also feel sorry for you.

Lmao
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by BloodShed: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2008
I aint angry, behave yourself.

And would you care to explain yourselves? Why do you feel sorry for me?

You're the victims lol
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by sexyLeamon(f): 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2008
BloodShed:

And would you care to explain yourselves? Why do you feel sorry for me?

You're the victims lol

what do you mean by this?
BloodShed:

So because I'm not manipulated by these thieves you call the Church and I think logically about everything I do in life,
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by BloodShed: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2008
What kind of question are you asking?

What do you think it means?

And you stinn aint answered my question.
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by sexyLeamon(f): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2008
BloodShed:

What kind of question are you asking?
a very simple one

BloodShed:

What do you think it means?.
from what I have understood so far you are an Atheism right?
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by BloodShed: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2008
LMAO@ you.

First of all its a very stupid question, and secondly the corect term is AtheisT. And yes I am an Atheist wink
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by sexyLeamon(f): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2008
okay now I can answer your question. I feel sorry for you because you do not believe in God
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by BloodShed: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2008
LOL Ur really slow, aren't you?

It's obvious you feel sorry for me because i don't believe in God? But why exactly?

Why would you pity someone who doesn't believe in something that has been used to manipulate and destroy people. I read the Bible on many occasions growing up and, you're God is apparently an asshole lol.

Don't know why people judge him as a good God yet he's probably the most evil thing according to the Bible.

And what's funny is if someone came and out and say he believes in fairies or closet monsters, most of you religious people would laugh at him and start calling him mad.

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE THOUGH?? Bleep all there aint no difference, neihter of them exist.
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by sexyLeamon(f): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2008
BloodShed:

It's obvious you feel sorry for me because i don't believe in God? But why exactly?
because I think it make more sense to at least have a religion. do you think you just fall from the sky? you were created by God and it is a pity that you do not believe in him.

BloodShed:

Why would you pity someone who doesn't believe in something that has been used to manipulate and destroy people. I read the Bible on many occasions growing up and, you're God is apparently an asshole lol,
please give me an evidence a solid prove of how God have been use to destroy people

BloodShed:

Don't know why people judge him as a good God yet he's probably the most evil thing according to the Bible.
which part of the Bible state that?
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by BloodShed: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2008
Why does it mke sense to have a religion? Going on like you MUST believe in something. If something doesnt make sense to me then why shold I make ludicrous exceptions?

I dont know how we came about. But that nonense about creation in the Bible is not logical.

And its funny that I hear a Black person (I assume ur a Naija) ask how religion has been used to destroy people. Ever heard of the slve trade, the cruade. Religion is at the root of almost every war in history.
''Well, Gawd has told me its time to Bomb Iraq''- George W Bush
Not to mention osama.

And LOL@ your last question. I gues you havent read any book from the old Testament.

Know yuself biatch lol
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by mazaje(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2008
80 percent of the christains in the world have never read all of the bible. . . . . .
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by BloodShed: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2008
EXACTLY!!

I know I'm gonna be a victim of a witch hunt lol, but I swear the Bible God seems much more evil than Satan himself. Those that know know what I mean.
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by DavidDylan(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2008
Why the mess does every religious person say that to me? Once I finish debating with them and clearly telling them I don't believe in the nonsense they do, bring logical points, and the only thing they have to say is ''I feel sorry for you?''

Do they think before making such stupid comments?

So because I'm not manipulated by these thieves you call the Church and I think logically about everything I do in life, they feel sorry for me?! I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM!!

lol i can't help but notice some of the incredulous nonsense these non-believers credit themselves with. So everyone who doesnt believe in God automatically is eligible to be a member of the "logical thinkers" club?

so those of us who believe in God can't think logically?  grin

Isaac Newton believed in God . . . u can't think as logically as his smallest toe.
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by DavidDylan(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2008
mazaje:

80 percent of the christains in the world have never read all of the bible. . . . . .

you dont need to read it all . . . christianity is not a scholarly exercise.
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by DavidDylan(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2008
I dont feel sorry for you, i dont know why other christians bother to feel sorry for you. Our job is to PREACH THE WORD not FORCE them or feel sorry for them. He that hath ears to hear . . .
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by mazaje(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2008
DavidDylan:

I don't feel sorry for you, i don't know why other christians bother to feel sorry for you. Our job is to PREACH THE WORD not FORCE them or feel sorry for them. He that hath ears to hear . . .

cheesy cheesy cheesy Moslems believe in god but they feel sorry for christains for believeing in the wrong god and vice versa. . . . by the why what do you mean by christains? why is there no universally accepatable christainity, why all the various sects and different opposing beliefs?
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by DavidDylan(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2008
mazaje:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Moslems believe in god but they feel sorry for christains for believeing in the wrong god and vice versa. . . . by the why what do you mean by christains? why is there no universally accepatable christainity, why all the various sects and different opposing beliefs?

you're asking the wrong person all those same old recycled questions that have been treated 1000 times over.

When i say "christian", the definition is something that is clear to me and not up for debate with you. Believe whatever u wish.
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by mazaje(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2008
DavidDylan:

you're asking the wrong person all those same old recycled questions that have been treated 1000 times over.

When i say "christian", the definition is something that is clear to me and not up for debate with you. Believe whatever u wish.

is the pope and the 1 billion people that adhere to the catholic religion christains? what about olumba olumba and all the other sects of the white garment wearing church goers, are they christains too? are anglicans christains? what about the mormons, seven day adventist, jehova witnes, assembly of god etc are they christains too? are you are christain? if you then why are your beliefs different from the various groups i aforementioned?
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by Okijajuju1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2008
Hi David

I guess you've goten yourself banned again huh!! grin grin

@ Topic

mazaje:

is the pope and the 1 billion people that adhere to the catholic religion christains? what about olumba olumba and all the other sects of the white garment wearing church goers, are they christains too? are anglicans christains? what about the mormons, seven day adventist, jehova witnes, assembly of god etc are they christains too? are you are christain? if you then why are your beliefs different from the various groups i aforementioned?

This question dey like J.A.M.B for christians They never have a straight forward answer to this.

The question is why are we so eager to believe in a christian God which apparently cares about the Jews (Isreal) more than he does the rest of the world. I think the bible is full of shit, period.
I dont feel sorry for christians, cause according to Jesus "They know not what they do".
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by DavidDylan(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2008
mazaje:

Mazaje . . . u'll just knock yourself out with irrelevant questions no one is bothering to answer. From someone else i would have tried to give an opinion but with a knucklehead like you who can't think outside the questions u just repeat everywhere like a mindless clone . . . kudos.

Okija_juju:

Hi David

I guess you've goten yourself banned again huh!! grin grin

lol yeah some time ago.

Okija_juju:

@ Topic

This question dey like J.A.M.B for christians They never have a straight forward answer to this.

There are straightforward answers, you don't want them because it removes another excuse to continue stewing in ur unbelief.

Okija_juju:

The question is why are we so eager to believe in a christian God which apparently cares about the Jews (Isreal) more than he does the rest of the world.

you have the question entirely upside down. What i would most like to ask is - - WHY ARE YOU so bothered about the christian God? I don't see you hyperventilating about the buddhist or islam or sango worshippers. If indeed the christian God cares more for the jews than the rest of us . . . why are you sweating it to force us to see that view? Why shld it bother you?

Okija_juju:

I think the bible is full of shit, period.

Good.

Okija_juju:

I don't feel sorry for christians, cause according to Jesus "They know not what they do".

Excellent . . . neither do we feel sorry for you for the very same reason.
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by mazaje(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2008
DavidDylan:

Mazaje . . . u'll just knock yourself out with irrelevant question no one is bothering to answer. From someone else i would have tried to give an opinion but with a knucklehead like you who can't think outside the questions u just repeat everywhere like clockwork . . . kudos.

irrelevant you call it because you have no rational answer to it. . . . .is the pope a christain? is pastor chris a christain? are you a christain? what about creflor dollar and paula white are they christains?
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by DavidDylan(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2008
mazaje:

irrelevant you call it because you have no rational answer to it. . . . .is the pope a christain? is pastor chris a christain? are you a christain? what about creflor dollar and paula white are they christains?

Dont jump the gun, i repeat there are perfect answers staring you in the face if you just:

a. open the bible

b. open your mind to listen to the answer rather than droning on like a robot with no brain.
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by Okijajuju1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2008
DavidDylan:

you have the question entirely upside down. What i would most like to ask is - - WHY ARE YOU so bothered about the christian God? I don't see you hyperventilating about the buddhist or islam or sango worshippers. If indeed the christian God cares more for the jews than the rest of us . . . why are you sweating it to force us to see that view? Why shld it bother you?

Cause our society is being swallowed by this phenomenon.
You ca imagine me going for a job interview, and just after a perfcet interview, I was asked "Are you a christian". Why not what religion do you follow. I never heard from them again because I told them I was an atheist.
It cuts across every aspect of my daily life. I hear the same crap on the radio, T.V, Newspapers e.t.c.
Children are being labelled as witches and tortured all becauseof this same religion.

I aint bothered by the muslims, atleast they dont come knocking on my door and trying to shove their religion down my throat, I have never met a buddist in my life, or even if I have, I didnt notice it.

Even on a freaking plane, I had the misfortune of sitting next to one of you guys (christians), and the guy bugged my life for the entire 6 hour flight.

SO yes, it bothers me. I see it everyday, if I step out of my house now, I can bet you I'll hear some church speakers talking the same crap. So it does bother me. Or should I tell you about the prejudice I suffer on a daily basis just because I dont share your beliefs??
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by mazaje(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2008
open which bible? and look at what answer?. . . . . .the book that is full of lies, myth and contradiction in which the people that claim to have seen jesus ascend into heaven giving contradictory and very different accounts of events?. . . . . .
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by DavidDylan(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2008
mazaje:

open which bible? and look at what answer?. . . . . .the book that is full of lies, myth and contradiction in which the people that claim to have seen jesus ascend into heaven giving contradictory and very different accounts of events?. . . . . .

then why are you here? Arent you better served by reading politics? Hypocrite.
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by mazaje(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2008
DavidDylan:

then why are you here? Arent you better served by reading politics? Hypocrite.

cheesy cheesy cheesy look who is talking. . . . . i want you to explain to me how jonah survived inside the whale for 3 days using your understanding of science, gastric juices and what not. . . . . do the writers of the bible even know anything about gastric juices? the bible says that evil spirits cause blindness. . . . .  is that true? if it is then pls explain to us. . . .
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by DavidDylan(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2008
Okija_juju:

Cause our society is being swallowed by this phenomenon.

Islam has more adherents . . . u cant get lucrative jobs in arab nations if u arent muslim . . . i dont see u hyperventilating.

Okija_juju:

You ca imagine me going for a job interview, and just after a perfcet interview, I was asked "Are you a christian". Why not what religion do you follow. I never heard from them again because I told them I was an atheist.

there are companies here that wont hire you if you have a strong conservative christian faith either . . . why are u whinning?

Okija_juju:

It cuts across every aspect of my daily life. I hear the same crap on the radio, T.V, Newspapers e.t.c.

poor excuse. Turn off your radio and TV or change the channel. I have TBN on cable and i rarely watch it myself . . . why are you whinning? Are you forced to buy the newspapers?

Okija_juju:

Children are being labelled as witches and tortured all becauseof this same religion.

this is simply another very poor excuse. Children are trafficked as slaves, married off at 11 because of religion . . . why doesnt that bother you?

Okija_juju:

I aint bothered by the muslims, atleast they don't come knocking on my door and trying to shove their religion down my throat, I have never met a buddist in my life, or even if I have, I didnt notice it.

another lame non-excuse. christians dont shove their religion down ur throat . . . we've heard this lame retort once too often from folks seeking straws to save them from drowning.

Okija_juju:

Even on a freaking plane, I had the misfortune of sitting next to one of you guys (christians), and the guy bugged my life for the entire 6 hour flight.

tell him to shut up.

Okija_juju:

SO yes, it bothers me. I see it everyday, if I step out of my house now, I can bet you I'll hear some church speakers talking the same crap. So it does bother me. Or should I tell you about the prejudice I suffer on a daily basis just because I don't share your beliefs??

muslim calls to prayer are everyday 5 times a day . . . never heard you moan.

So really my question again - why does christianity ALONE bother you?
Re: ''i Feel Sorry For You?'' by mazaje(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2008
davidylan stop repeating your talking points over and over again, explain to us how jonah survived for 3 days inside a whale or else shut up and keep quite. . . . .

(1) (2)

Dlso- The Impact Of Years Gone Bye, And This Present House / Jesus, Insults And The Jews / Proof That Jesus Christ Is God straight from the old and new testaments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.